Options

Anyone else giving up on Deathless King Groot (and therefore Thanos) just from this first WoW fight?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★
    edited February 11
    Guys chill. Just use your she Hulk. Don't parry and play super aggresive and do intercept. Always keep the slow debuffs on and use only sp2. Corner abs man by punishing specials with heavies and the fight is easy. I had quite a fun time soloing this painful boss
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 230 ★★
    Yes
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,561 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Just one person’s opinion…

…when you have players who want to do your content, who have the very few champs needed to do your content and who are willing to test their skill to do your content, but the content design flatly discourages those players from giving it a go at the very outset, you might want to consider rethinking your design content.

Dr. Zola

100% Dr. Z

I’m Valiant and I’m just not even going to bother with WoW or EOP 2.0 - it’s not worth the aggravation and the play content just isn’t fun…

In the time duration of WoW I’ll earn better loot from the twice daily valiant crystals…that’s a far better QOL decision
  • Options
    1_Mighty1_Mighty Posts: 14
    I agree the work to get these piece are extremely burdensome and cost too many revives. However, I fully disagree with anyone saying Deathless Guilly wasn’t worth it. She is amazing with her degens. I roll through tier 1-5 AWs with her taking out most mini and head bosses. I am ranking my 7* Deathless Guilly to rank 3 soon, just because she crushes it. Easy to play as well.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★
    1_Mighty said:

I agree the work to get these piece are extremely burdensome and cost too many revives. However, I fully disagree with anyone saying Deathless Guilly wasn’t worth it. She is amazing with her degens. I roll through tier 1-5 AWs with her taking out most mini and head bosses. I am ranking my 7* Deathless Guilly to rank 3 soon, just because she crushes it. Easy to play as well.

Way to necro a 1.5 month old thread..
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 849 ★★★★
    1_Mighty said:

Couldn't have chosen a new thread to troll?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,356 ★★★★★
    1_Mighty said:

Necroing is one thing, but necroing a thread with a unrelated comment is new to me.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,766 ★★★★★

1_Mighty said:

Necroing is one thing, but necroing a thread with a unrelated comment is new to me.