Options

Bug in abs man WoW fight with Doom

jdschwjdschw Posts: 202 ★★
I just tried this fight with Doom a dozen times, and experienced a fight-breaking issue that i believe is simply a bug.

When he gets unstoppable with a stagger on, there is a delay before the buff is nullified. This delay is long enough that he can block, dex, or special and kill me, mid-combo. I am a heavy doom user, so I know for a fact that stagger does not usually work this way. This issue killed me several times because I basically couldn't believe my eyes, but it is quite a repeatable issue.

Comments

• Options
    I don't know what to say. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I've been playing Doom for two years, and this has never happened to me before.

For example, in fights vs. Champion, he isn't able to break my combo when his furies proc while staggered. And I've done many fights with this node before, and it has never been an issue when the unstoppable procs and cancels in the middle of my combo.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,074 ★★★★★
    jdschw said:

I don't know what to say. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I've been playing Doom for two years, and this has never happened to me before.

For example, in fights vs. Champion, he isn't able to break my combo when his furies proc while staggered. And I've done many fights with this node before, and it has never been an issue when the unstoppable procs and cancels in the middle of my combo.

That’s because if you nullify Champion’s furies, his unstoppable doesn’t trigger.
  • Options
    edited February 10
    Wicket329 said:

That’s because if you nullify Champion’s furies, his unstoppable doesn’t trigger.

Why is that? His description says "when he activates 2 or more furies, he becomes unstoppable." If there is a delay between activation and nullification, why doesn't he get the unstoppable buff for that same brief period of time? I understand it would also be nullified by the stagger, but the issue here is that the buff sticks around long enough before getting nullified to break my combo.