**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Account Recovery

Comments

• DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 361 ★★
    99.9% of the time it's your own fault tho. Cheating, exploiting, hacking, account sharing, etc etc..
  • BeeOfAutobotsBeeOfAutobots Posts: 54
    I was at 6.2.6
    This is upsetting that my progress is lost forever. What do I do now
  • What is (was) the summoner name of your account ?

Wonder what it would show us if we were to do a “Search” on that player name in game ?

And do you remember top champs and approximate player rating ? To see if Search is pulling up the correct player.

If it was a ban or something, I don’t think the account actually becomes “deleted”, it just becomes unable to login to it.

(I would have DM'd poster directly, except they have their “Show Forum profile” set to private. Almost makes me believe I’m seeing Red.. Fire).
    I don't have it in my soul to spend a cent anymore. I mean why would I now @Kabam Miike I am heart broken 💔
    Bee of Autobots.

My new player name is also same
    I was able to do some purchase yesterday. kabAm just lying. They said they will refund
    I bought a thronenbreaker daily yesterday. If my account is lost. How was I able to do that
    Stop playing this game 😠
    Just lies 😠
    If my account is not deleted why hide it from me. I have proof that I bought a thronenbreaker daily yesterday
    If I could log into webstore with my account and buy a thronenbreaker daily, why my account could not be recovered??
  • Pulls up a beginner account with 3* BWDO.
    Yeah. They removed my account and hid it.
    I was able to login as throne breaker in webstore and purchse
    Now they removed that too from webstore
    edited February 12
    I have the user unique id key at the database level. I have even shared that with them. you can see it if you have done web store purchases. kabam this is unfair
    @MCOC Team please help
    Will I be refunded on all my purchases or will I get my progress, champs and resources back...
    I even bought a thronenbreaker daily special yesterday

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,641 ★★★★★
    I dunno why I got a feeling this will end on an user error derp derp situation...
    Yeah, I have more and more bills. How will it be an user error situation? You are not helping me.
    This is not account sharing or cheating. My account got deactivated. I am getting to recover it. Period. If you all can't understand don't spam.
    Kabam can say if I am a loyal player or a cheater. @Kabam Miike
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,648 Guardian

Kabam can say if I am a loyal player or a cheater. @Kabam Miike

If this is not the name of your original account, you need to provide Kabam with the information of the account you lost access to. The in-game name, and some account verification information.

Game accounts are not “deactivated.” They can be banned, either temporarily or permanently if you violate the games terms of service. If that has happened, no one will likely be able to help you. If you just lost access to the account because you lost the email address or password, or never set one up, that can be addressed by support but only if you can provide the proper account ownership verification information.
    My account was deactivated by request. I am trying to recover it. I remember my username. I am also logged in usually by Google play games. I have been told that my account is deleted.
    I am getting panic and anxiety every time I think about this. I had so much progress. The best champs in game in rank 4s at max Sig. So much $$. I feel sad. I never knew account will be deleted. That's unbearably sad for me to hear. @MCOC Team @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
    Please pray for me people. I did nothing wrong.
  • My account was deactivated by request. I am trying to recover it. I remember my username. I am also logged in usually by Google play games. I have been told that my account is deleted.

40 comments in, and only now revealed that it was “deactivated by request” ? And that you’ve been told it has been deleted sounds like you didn’t know that deactivating an account might result in it being deleted

Does that mean that *you* had asked Kabam to deactivate it at some point in the past ? But now want to start playing on that deactivated account again ?

Guess you’re out of luck. As the account (player name) that you mentioned it was shows up as just a beginner 3* BWDO account.
    Which looks like it has been played on more since yesterday (some ACT progress, Titles, and some 4* now).

If this was initially you trying to restore the original account, but made a new one instead because the original had been “deactivated by request” so the player name was available again. Could be that your Kabam ID link to this new beginner account is what might have been used when you made WebStore purchases that you couldn’t understand how you could do a purchase if the account were deleted (purchase might have gone into this new account).
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,641 ★★★★★
    I called it...
    No purchases were made in old account