**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another Emergency Maintenance!!??

U got to be kidding me kabam... Within a few hours another one!!!?? N I was in the midst of my AQ!!!! So that's half my hp gone... Wtf man

Comments

• JT_Wrexz26JT_Wrexz26 Posts: 55
    Were you really in AQ fighting or just looking for compensation? Lol
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I was in AQ fighting when it went down just started map 5 also... this is getting annoying plus add the normal maintence tonight
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I was grinding arenas. Stopped after the 2nd fight had issues. I could have just as easily been in aq or aw.
  • BalinthroeBalinthroe Posts: 3
    How do I ask Kabam for replacement buffs.... I just did a full load on the biggest buffs and cant even play. $$$$$ stolen!!!
  • aereon8305aereon8305 Posts: 10
    Are you kidding me? I'm actually in the final boss fight and down to the last few minutes. I do expect compensation if it doesn't come back up in time. God dammit!
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    I feel ur pain. Just used an energy refill and a buff.
  • aereon8305aereon8305 Posts: 10
    One of my team members was right in the middle of the fight and the game froze on him...
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    I was trying to send in attackers in AW.
    When is it restarting ?
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    I'm waiting for this post and my post to merge
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Can u all feed the rats some cheese so they will quit chewing on the server cords?
  • BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212
    Can you fix your game kabam
  • JT_Wrexz26JT_Wrexz26 Posts: 55
    @Kabam Miike y'all must be on break... No announcements on why game isn't working huh?
  • AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    sorry for the inconvenience caused, thats it...

if you loss ur champs in aw or aq, sorry for the inconvenience caused,
    if you loss ur streak in arena due to this, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Solution: sorry for the inconvenience caused.
  • DshahDshah Posts: 16
    We are very sorry for the inconveniences ! We are working hard to resolve this issue .. we will update as soon as we are back again !
    Till then , you are screwed !!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Ah another emergency maintenance huh lovely, guess their antiquated servers can't handle everyone playing on them and or they found some bug or exploit or something.

Wonder how long it will be down for.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    I can't imagine what it would be like for people to comment of each and everyone's mistakes every single person on this forum probably makes in a day or week. The game runs on servers. Servers can go down. Nothing in this world runs perfectly but you whiny idiots act like it has too. There is 24 hrs in a AQ/AW. If you can't finish before 24 hrs, get better coordination. If you activated boosts, send a support ticket in and quit complaining. If you are so upset about the game going down, quit using boosts or better yet quit the game. You want them to fix bugs but get upset if the game comes down. Can't have your cake and eat it too.
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    JT_Wrexz26 wrote: »
    Were you really in AQ fighting or just looking for compensation? Lol

Tbh I was... 2nd part right lane 2 nodes before mini.. n I'm not looking for compensation just dun half my hp that's all...

N for your info that is a tech node (duck)
    Was lucky just finished my run on yondu arena n was in aq
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I can't imagine what it would be like for people to comment of each and everyone's mistakes every single person on this forum probably makes in a day or week. The game runs on servers. Servers can go down. Nothing in this world runs perfectly but you whiny idiots act like it has too. There is 24 hrs in a AQ/AW. If you can't finish before 24 hrs, get better coordination. If you activated boosts, send a support ticket in and quit complaining. If you are so upset about the game going down, quit using boosts or better yet quit the game. You want them to fix bugs but get upset if the game comes down. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

I guess u r one of the cash players that have loads of units to re-pot when hp is lossed...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    You want them to fix bugs but get upset if the game comes down. Can't have your cake and eat it too.
    *actually, there have been bugs since a long time ago that never get fixed in any of the maintenances. game comes down, game comes back up, bugs are still up. is a common topic of discussion around here

Some bugs are easier fixes. Some bugs take more research. Some bugs are exploits and need fixed ASAP, hence emergency maintenance. Yes, there are problems with this game. Yes, there will continue to be problems with this game but ultimately, YOU choose to play THIS game. Kabam doesn't log you in, Kabam doesn't fight for you. Make a choice. Point out the bugs and give details and hope they get fixed and stop your **** or GTFO.
  • Demonzfyre wrote: »

Dude, bugs are fixed during scheduled maintenance. Unscheduled downtime doesn't help them fix bugs. There's no trade off between wanting fewer bugs and wanting fewer unscheduled downtime events. Technically speaking, an unscheduled downtime *is* a kind of bug.

The occasional unscheduled downtime event is unavoidable in any system. But the number of them that have occurred recently (and by "recently" I mean "in 2017") have been higher than I find reasonable for a massively multiplayer game.
    Game back up... How halfed... Sigh...