**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What EXACTLY do the Collar tech mastery do?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★

Comments

• Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 372 ★★★
    It reduces the opponent's Combat Power Rate (the amount of power they gain while giving/taking hits) by a said amount
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    It was pretty good for my warlock WoW run. But rarely do I ever use it.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    It reduces opponent combat power rate. This one was insane with war machine
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    It works particularly well for champs who already reduce the opponents combat power via Suppression or a similar effect - War Machine, Yondu, Darkhawk, IMIW, and most of all, Punisher 2099.

It's theoretically useful for all Techs, but if you're already decent at Power Control by Draining or Burning it, the effects aren't likely to be all that noticeable.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 898 ★★★★
    I find it's super helpful with silver centurion (yes I'm one of the weirdos that uses him) as it helps him stay close and keep lock on active for longer
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 473 ★★★
    It's a useless mastery that Kabam should have removed with masteries 2.0 in 2022.
  • Options
    It's pretty insane on a lot of Tech Champs. I'm not a Psycho-Man expert like you are, but I'd imagine he synergizes with it very well & boosts his fight control even further.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★

It's a useless mastery that Kabam should have removed with masteries 2.0 in 2022.

It's far from useless.
    It's just niche.

If you want to talk about useless, the scouting masteries....
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 814 ★★★
    Punisher 2099 is crazy with collar tech mastery