**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Alliance War placement bug

Comments

• Options
    ChrisAfterdarkChrisAfterdark Posts: 11
    So just when you thought this issue should be concluded with Raids being over it apparently isn’t. I decided to not shut down my alliance and make it an AW/BG alliance and of course none of the 5 guys I picked up can place AW defenders. I got them all before AW matchmaking even started yesterday and when it concluded they still couldn’t place. I don’t even have an AW going on right now bc it’s the off season and they’re telling me they can only “Spectate”. I’d like to know what there’s even to spectate since there’s no damn AW even happening in my alliance. This is so stupid! Anyone else still having this ridiculous issue?!?!?
  • Options
    BettaLucNxtTimeBettaLucNxtTime Posts: 161 ★★
    They are gonna wait until it affects next war season to even give it the time of day. @ChrisAfterdark @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    1.7k views and not a single one by @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Nicoya24Nicoya24 Posts: 38
    Hi Kabam,

As the leader of SGA-1 you can reach out to me personally through here and I can communicate further any issues as it related to this bug and provide any details you guys need.
  • Options
    Amazing how fast @Kabam Miike can fix money issues but silent on war and cap prestige bug.
  • Options
    Literally gonna keep commenting to keep the post alive @Kabam Miike so please just apologize already and tell me you fixed it.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,156 ★★★★★
    This hit me as well in the pre season ... so there's really no fix or solution yet?
  • Options
    MJ021MJ021 Posts: 5
    This same issue is currently happening to me on my alt account as well. Can only spectate since joining the alliance, there is no way to place defenders. Submitted a ticket referencing the same, but unsure of what else to do, unfortunately.
  • Options
    ChrisAfterdarkChrisAfterdark Posts: 11
    Well now apparently we got another AW placement issue in my alliance. Got 2 new recruits who placed champs but according to them can’t change them out now. So they got them placed but they can’t swap any champs out. It’s like they’re stuck in there. Also got a guy I recruited after them that can’t place at all which is something that has been happening when no AW’s are even going on and how this post got started in the first place.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike wake up
  • Options
    edited March 8
    I am hoping to still hear from Kabam about this issue and potentially assisting us on missed rewards.
  • Options
    Tsl_ApolloTsl_Apollo Posts: 9
    How has this not been addressed yet lol? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
  • Options
    edited March 9
    2k views and not a soul at kabam cares 😂😂
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 196
    Such a ridiculous situation! This is clearly a bug from them and none of a sorry or explanation from Kabam! Unbelievable customer services!
  • Options
  • Options
    He’s not gonna reply you bro cuz simply they don’t have a solution yet and as Miike have stated many times, they only response if they want, when they have something to share! LOL
  • Options
    Putting another comment here to see if maybe they want to assist an alliance that helps the game, and spends to keep the game going.
  • Options
    @DarkNightRise and I’m just gonna keep tagging until hes forced to LMAO. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    HeroByChanceHeroByChance Posts: 6
    A new member in my alliance is having this issue too. We have 4 or 5 new members in the last week. It’s only effecting 1 of them.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 679 ★★★
    Good luck to all of you. Raids is next week. Hopefully you’re all able to maintain your members for the week during. Don’t rely on no-show Kabam to have silently fixed this… especially since they (a) haven’t acknowledged the issue and (b) some of us are still experiencing this bug.
  • Options

@DarkNightRise and I’m just gonna keep tagging until hes forced to LMAO. @Kabam Miike

And I’m curious too see when will you get ban by him LOL
  • Options
    I'm kinda surprised he wasn't hit with some nonsense warning yet
  • Options
    @TheExit27 @DarkNightRise i got a warning by jax for “spamming” on feb 29th. Literally 2 weeks ago and they continue to ignore it
  • Options

@TheExit27 @DarkNightRise i got a warning by jax for “spamming” on feb 29th. Literally 2 weeks ago and they continue to ignore it

Have they responded to any member of your alliance member or still keep silence?
  • Options
    @DarkNightRise still complete silence. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Tomorrow is Raids.
    Can @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Jax verify that the bug will be fixed by then? Or will alliances suffer an unfilled battlefield? We’ve been trying all month to get in touch with you, but got NO response so far. None whatsoever.
  • Options
    DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 60
    So. Here we are. Can someone guarantee me that if we replace a member the new guy will be able to participate in war? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    If anyone has to replace a member would like to know if it works or not.