**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Hey Kabam is it intended?

AvnishAvnish Posts: 360 ★★
edited February 27 in General Discussion
We used to get 275 shards of 5* after duping any 4* champion. And same for 5* and 6* crystal. But now it 550. Is it intended or just a visual bug or it got buffed?

CC @Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,956 Guardian
    Just tested, and I got 275 5* shards from a 4* dup multiple times. Also tested with 5* crystals, and got 275 6* shards. Both were tested with basic 4* and 5* crystals.

Which crystal specifically was this?
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 360 ★★
    It was prime gaming cav crystal.
  • Options
    TrillibossTrilliboss Posts: 266 ★★★
    edited February 27

I could totally be misremembering, but I THINK you get double the dupe shards when you pull a featured champ.

helo
    karatemike415
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★

I could totally be misremembering, but I THINK you get double the dupe shards when you pull a featured champ.

Yeah, this is how it works.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,364 ★★★★★

This is the way
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,956 Guardian
    That sounds familiar to me as well.