Options

Winter of Woe: Hulkling - Summoner Strategizing [merged]

Comments

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,086 ★★★
    Chavez, AbsMan, and Photon. All fairly easy solos.
  • Options
    CvlrCvlr Posts: 221 ★★

got three solos, photon, kushala, abs man, easiest week by far

How did you play with kushala? Which rank?
  • Options
    CvlrCvlr Posts: 221 ★★
    Emilia90 said:

Chavez cooks him so hard

Which rank chavez?
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Cgr, iron man, hit monkey, all solos. Fairly easy to manage but fights are very long
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

It's CGR approved. I made GodSlayer proud. I want to tag him but not getting the correct tag. You may tag him by quoting this.

It's easy with cgr. Have a relic handy as well. Sp2 is key. After sp2 even basic hits on block do 1% damage.

And here's my second one. I soloed with Domino. It was so fun. Her sp2 works equally well. Great to be done with WoW on day 1.

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,472 ★★★★★
    Used Weapon X for merc and Chavez for dimensional, I think this one was a bit easier than Nebula honestly but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 848 ★★★★
    edited March 6
    I used abs man for #merc it was super quick and easy
    And I don't see anyone use her yet but KUSHALA is pretty good for the #dimensional being

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,446 ★★★★★
    Chavez
    Quicksilver
    Masacre/Domino/Abs etc.
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    My 6r2 Bullseye wrecked😂😂
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Ashacekar said:

It's CGR approved. I made GodSlayer proud. I want to tag him but not getting the correct tag. You may tag him by quoting this.

It's easy with cgr. Have a relic handy as well. Sp2 is key. After sp2 even basic hits on block do 1% damage.

And here's my second one. I soloed with Domino. It was so fun. Her sp2 works equally well. Great to be done with WoW on day 1.

What's the strat with domino? Her stun on block fails due to aar and I get hit by hulkling.
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 181 ★★
    edited March 6
    Solo on my first try with chavez, not a single hit taken.

• Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 375 ★★★
    After the debacle which was week one of WoW, it is nice to see something challenging but not too hard as well. Really enjoyed this one.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,965 ★★★★★
    Cvlr said:

Emilia90 said:

Chavez cooks him so hard

Which rank chavez?
    R2 7*. That was my first go at the fight and the strategy is just build dimensions and fire off sp2 into block. You can take it super slow and safe like I did and there’s pretty much no danger with her (unless you take a blocked hit and you can still heal it back).
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,188 ★★★★
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Question for those of you that used Photon

I’m planning on using her, but trying to decide between my R2 7* (unawakened) and my R4 6* Max sig. Generally would want to use the 7* unless her sig ability is key for this fight.

How key is the sig ability for this fight?
  • Options

Ashacekar said:

Ashacekar said:

What's the strat with domino? Her stun on block fails due to aar and I get hit by hulkling.
    It only failed once it my attempt, i thought maybe i did something wrong and moved on, thankfully Hulking backed off.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,359 ★★★★
    I used photon, AbsMan and CGR all 3 solo's pretty manageable of you can intercept and the AI wants to play ball.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 749 ★★★
    Has anybody gotten an update on not seeing objectives?
  • Options
    Capiw is pretty good for avengers mission, his sp2 deals 10% health on block, mine is 7* r1.
  • Options
    For players using abs man, idk if it's mentioned but,

Go for sp1 always, since abs isn't a hero, his specials won't stun hulkling and you might get f'ed up. Rather, get to refined form and your hits on block deal great damage, combined with invade, my abs man dealt 1% to 3% damage everytime he hit hulkling at block, and you get to throw a lot of specials as well so no need to worry about protection.

I soloed with no damage taken with a 6* r3 sig 1 abs man. I starred to love him a lot, I slept on him quite sometime, he's going to r5 for sure.
  • Options
    Jonnathan05Jonnathan05 Posts: 38
    Why is hulkling net getting stunned after a special from domino in the block?
    Had 2 attempts, the first special he got stunned, but then afterwards I fired a few specials in the block and no stunn. Same in the 2nd run.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Massacre and Chavez solo
  • Options

Why is hulkling net getting stunned after a special from domino in the block?
    Had 2 attempts, the first special he got stunned, but then afterwards I fired a few specials in the block and no stunn. Same in the 2nd run.

Domino reduces the aar of stun. Don't throw specials while hulkling has unlucky
  • Options
    Chovner said:

So....... Was week 1 just a sick joke? :neutral:

Solo with Abs Man (6* R5 sig 200 ascended)
    1 revive with Photon because I got clipped blocking and sp2 (7* R3)
    LOOOONG 10 mins Solo with America Chavez (6* R3)

Was Kabam adopting the whole "Bad news first" philosophy?

I think it's because Kabam Crashed said after WoW Absman that they will improving content based on feedback.
    Like say, in the initial design for WoW Hulkling, they wouldn't have added any superior attack bonus or the block damage. But good that they are focusing again on making things fun and challenging and not simply tough.