**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Top counters for cerastes

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,486 ★★★
Legit the title

Comments

• Options
    Also would you say 8.3 is easier or harder than 8.2 overall
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 572 ★★★
    Gorr worked really well, as did venompool
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,437 ★★★★★
    Angela was my go to
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,273 ★★★★★
    Gorr odin angela herc galan hulkling venompool cgr venom and any good cosmic with buffs
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Herc hulkling venom Angela Cgr gorr gamora there’s a lot tbh
  • Options
    ErrangErrang Posts: 73
    Anyone can work, don’t use champs with unblockable though, and bring a relic — fight is impossible without a relic.
  • Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 196
    Errang said:

Anyone can work, don’t use champs with unblockable though, and bring a relic — fight is impossible without a relic.

And the highest star relic you have.
  • Options
    So will 6 star r4 sersi, 5 r5 gorr, 5 r5 galan, 6 r3 hulkling and odin work.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★

So will 6 star r4 sersi, 5 r5 gorr, 5 r5 galan, 6 r3 hulkling and odin work.

Yes, absolutely.
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 499 ★★★
    Cgr was able to solo it for me
  • Options
    Johny_JoestarJohny_Joestar Posts: 57
    I used a rank 3 ascended Galan super easy
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★

8.3 is a breeze with less lanes and more fun nodes. Pretty much any champion with odin buffs destroys cerastes. Recommend watching mcoc noob or some other guide on the fight in general

I mean you don't need odin buffs at all. My R4 guilly easily soloed him for the deathless challenge, so kinda may as well use that team as you're doing act 8 anyway so you don't have to re-run it.
  • Options
    Thx guys, gonna push act 8 today. For someone who did 7.4.6 kang in 2 teams and a single, and scytalis in maybe two teams and some singles, how many units should I save for cerastes
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 60
    Less than or equal to
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,737 Guardian
    Sersi is my favorite cerastes counter. Really anyone with Odin prefights can do that fight easily though.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Sersi is my favorite cerastes counter. Really anyone with Odin prefights can do that fight easily though.

Sersi is you're favourite everything counter bro :lol:
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 572 ★★★
    Cerastes is way easier then either of the other 2 bosses, also a lot more fun. After you get him down once, you should be able to solo, or near solo him the other 2 times you need to fight him. I will reiterate how good Gorr is for him, his regen can keep you in the fight a lot longer then you might otherwise be able to.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Sersi is probably your favorite rintrah counter lmao
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,737 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Sersi is probably your favorite rintrah counter lmao
    Nah, I dont use Sersi in dumb matchups like that. Cassie and Silk are way better counters to mystics. Just because I love a champion doesn't mean I'll intentionally use them in really bad matchups.
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 355 ★★
    Cerastes is the easiest of the act 8 bosses. Got em down with no revives the first try.

Hat tip to Mcnoob.
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 132 ★★
    Gorr took him to the woodshed
  • Options
    CGR destroys him
  • Options
    ShottyShotty Posts: 15
    Sersi hulkling and venompool probably the best 3 for the fight the buffs they gain are ridiculous
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Cerastes is my favorite boss so far. Once you get the hang of it, it's a pretty fun fight. I used CMM. She did not disappoint.

• Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 204 ★★
    Odin annihilated it