ICE PHOENIX

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    My two cents: clearly the original damage was too high and the refund was a pathetic joke. This new damage is a little bit High I would like to have seen it tweaked maybe a touch more, as it's frustrating damage, I used boosts and needed a full team revive plus team potions I had left over from the last sale. mostly due to the fact I'm encountering regular lag this week for the first time in months, my second run through with sparky r3 (no blade synergy unfortunately to see if that idea worked) intook about 3/4 off before dying from
    Block damage,
    considering the rewards I think Overall the potions I had to use to get my first run through we're about right (I used about the same amount of pots on modok really just trying to work out how he worked, and none on the rest of the quest. I expect to be a bit better off in my explo runs, i only have one 4/55 an unduped drax so it seems
    Reasonable To me. When i r4 my sparky I expect I could
    Be lucky and do the whole
    Thing with only a handful of revives. I don't consider myself a particularly skillful player. That said I actually wish this node was tweaked a little and mordoks block damage dropped a little as well but there could be room to make the rest of the fights a bit tougher. This is the big leagues, it's meant for the people who's only Challenge in the game now is the Coulson style challenges, and as my old mate coathanger pointed out, there is balls of healing this month. Maybe a regular feature could be to have a few level
    3 potions and revives on the paths and a few more units (even in the other difficulties for those that want to do them first) I found the 300 units for the 6* challenge to be an exciting surprise, thanks kabam, get this lag sorted and you'd have a million likes in no time
    Gw have you fought her?
    Masteries and boosts maybe the difference here, people are saying that their 5/50s don't even survive the cold snap
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    Indrick781 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I'm going to say this once, and I'm dropping the subject because that's not what this Thread is about. Anyone can participate in a discussion here, and people are equally respected here, regardless of what they have and have not done in the game. For some reason, that doesn't register for some. It is not appropriate to ridicule people or put them on the spot about their experience in the game in a conversation. Not at all. There are rules agaisnt it, actually. We're here to discuss topics. Not to expose people as a last resort. I'm moving on now. It's not okay. Not at all.

There are no forum rules specifically prohibiting one poster from asking another poster to validate their opinions with either credibility or experience.

Also, there is a rule to treat all posters respectfully. There is no rule that states all assertions must be equally respected.

The explicit purpose of the forums is to facilitate player conversation, not unchallenged expression. Every poster here can be and should expect to be questioned, challenged, replied to, or rebutted when they themselves make statements that question, challenge, reply to, or rebut anyone else's statements.

Huge difference between challenging someone's ideas, and persistently trying to call someone out. It has nothing to do with the topic. It's just plain abusive.

We challenged your ideas because you have no basis to form the opinion first hand. You take it as abuse when we disagree with you when you have no idea what it's like.

No. You challenge my experience in the game because you don't like my points. There's a difference. When a topic is bring discussed in a debate, that's the focus. When you turn it into a trial where other people jump in and start attacking someone's credentials, that makes it personal. In a real debate, you discuss someone's ideas. You don't make an attempt to exploit them.
    The conversation is moving on now. We were talking about Unavoidable Damage. I gave my thoughts. That was turned into an off-topic personal moment. Which we're moving on from. My thoughts on the Unavoidable Damage still stand. It's a challenge. Naturally, Uncollected will have more Damage because the Champs and Buffs are higher. Personally, I don't see it as a moral issue. Unavoidable Damage means greater resistance to beating them, but it also means greater challenge.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    And the topic isn't about Unavoidable damage in the abstract. It's about a specific instance of unavoidable damage of which you know nothing.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Member Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I have not give my two cents regarding this. Why is my name being mentioned?
  • RotellyRotelly Member Posts: 774 ★★★
    I do agree that there is something wrong when one champion is as overpowered as uncollected ICE PHOENIX. I think it would be easier to clear every opponent in the uncollected 3.1 map than a single fight against ICE PHOENIX. I was able to drop her with my 4/55 SL but the unavoidable damage was insane.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom I agree that you were called out. But it wasn't abuse. You deserved to be called out for taking over a thread about a specific fight that you literally can't fight, not being uncollected. @CapWW2 sorry about that. I tagged you to illustrate a point but should've just mentioned you without the tag.
    edited December 2017
    It has nothing to do with the topic. It's a discussion about Unavoidable Damage. The only purpose that serves is to embarrass someone and discredit any view they have. It was not a simple question of how my experience was. It was a specific "You don't know what you're talking about!". If you have a point to make, address the topic. Don't resort to calling people out based on their experience. It's tacky, and not at all appropriate. THAT is why I care. It's personal when it shouldn't be.
    It has nothing to do with the topic. It's a discussion about Unavoidable Damage. The only purpose that serves is to embarrass someone and discredit any view they have. It was not a simple question of how my experience was. It was a specific "You don't know what you're talking about!". If you have a point to make, address the topic. Don't resort to calling people out based on their experience. It's tacky, and not at all appropriate. THAT is why I care. It's personal when it shouldn't be.

The topic is "Ice Phoenix" not "Unavoidable Damage". Maybe you're confusing this with another thread?

Ice Phoenix with Unavoidable Damage.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Member Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    5/50 Hyperion took her out. Had to revive and fully heal twice but otherwise not too bad. Just don't get hit and intercept when limber kills parry.
  • CinnCinn Member Posts: 81
    But the unavoidable damage does suck.
    edited December 2017
    Your comment shows what your intentions were in asking that question. It wasn't a simple question of my experience. You asked if I could even do it at that level. The end result was a personal attack that followed by more than one person. The negativity you incited speaks for itself. We're not here to barrage people. We're here to discuss the topic. If you have anything to add to the points I've made on the subject, feel free to engage. Otherwise I'm not bothering with it. Your express purpose was calling me out. Not asking what my experience was. Spade is a spade.
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Member Posts: 235 ★★★
    how do you figure out which server you are on??
  • DiscordDiscord Member Posts: 1
    I spent 500 units reviving and healing to take this absurd idea of a challenge down. I received a couple health potions and 2 lvl1 revives. Horse ****! At least meet me half way. Horrible customer service once again!!!!
    Deacon03 wrote: »
    how do you figure out which server you are on??

If you're opening a Ticket, it really doesn't matter. I've said North America, and Android and still received a response.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 ★★★★★
    This Ice Phoenix is still ridiculous @Kabam Vydious Ice Phoenix's sig ability clear states she does about ~4,400 energy damage. If that's the case, why are my champions losing DOUBLE that without her hitting me? It's ridiculous. C'mon now.

• SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 ★★★★★

The topic is "Ice Phoenix" not "Unavoidable Damage". Maybe you're confusing this with another thread?

Ice Phoenix with Unavoidable Damage.

^ What he said. I don't have a problem with Ice Phoenix herself. I have a problem with the unavoidable damage that comes from her awakened ability & how badly scaled it is.