**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ICE PHOENIX

Comments

• RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    I do agree that there is something wrong when one champion is as overpowered as uncollected ICE PHOENIX. I think it would be easier to clear every opponent in the uncollected 3.1 map than a single fight against ICE PHOENIX. I was able to drop her with my 4/55 SL but the unavoidable damage was insane.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom I agree that you were called out. But it wasn't abuse. You deserved to be called out for taking over a thread about a specific fight that you literally can't fight, not being uncollected. @CapWW2 sorry about that. I tagged you to illustrate a point but should've just mentioned you without the tag.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    It has nothing to do with the topic. It's a discussion about Unavoidable Damage. The only purpose that serves is to embarrass someone and discredit any view they have. It was not a simple question of how my experience was. It was a specific "You don't know what you're talking about!". If you have a point to make, address the topic. Don't resort to calling people out based on their experience. It's tacky, and not at all appropriate. THAT is why I care. It's personal when it shouldn't be.
    It has nothing to do with the topic. It's a discussion about Unavoidable Damage. The only purpose that serves is to embarrass someone and discredit any view they have. It was not a simple question of how my experience was. It was a specific "You don't know what you're talking about!". If you have a point to make, address the topic. Don't resort to calling people out based on their experience. It's tacky, and not at all appropriate. THAT is why I care. It's personal when it shouldn't be.

The topic is "Ice Phoenix" not "Unavoidable Damage". Maybe you're confusing this with another thread?

Ice Phoenix with Unavoidable Damage.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    5/50 Hyperion took her out. Had to revive and fully heal twice but otherwise not too bad. Just don't get hit and intercept when limber kills parry.
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    But the unavoidable damage does suck.
    edited December 2017
    Your comment shows what your intentions were in asking that question. It wasn't a simple question of my experience. You asked if I could even do it at that level. The end result was a personal attack that followed by more than one person. The negativity you incited speaks for itself. We're not here to barrage people. We're here to discuss the topic. If you have anything to add to the points I've made on the subject, feel free to engage. Otherwise I'm not bothering with it. Your express purpose was calling me out. Not asking what my experience was. Spade is a spade.
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    how do you figure out which server you are on??
  • I spent 500 units reviving and healing to take this absurd idea of a challenge down. I received a couple health potions and 2 lvl1 revives. Horse ****! At least meet me half way. Horrible customer service once again!!!!
    Deacon03 wrote: »
    how do you figure out which server you are on??

If you're opening a Ticket, it really doesn't matter. I've said North America, and Android and still received a response.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    This Ice Phoenix is still ridiculous @Kabam Vydious Ice Phoenix's sig ability clear states she does about ~4,400 energy damage. If that's the case, why are my champions losing DOUBLE that without her hitting me? It's ridiculous. C'mon now.

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

The topic is "Ice Phoenix" not "Unavoidable Damage". Maybe you're confusing this with another thread?

Ice Phoenix with Unavoidable Damage.

^ What he said. I don't have a problem with Ice Phoenix herself. I have a problem with the unavoidable damage that comes from her awakened ability & how badly scaled it is.
  • Siliyo wrote: »
    This Ice Phoenix is still ridiculous @Kabam Vydious Ice Phoenix's sig ability clear states she does about ~4,400 energy damage. If that's the case, why are my champions losing DOUBLE that without her hitting me? It's ridiculous. C'mon now.

Because the champion character sheet doesn't factor in external node buffs. Ice Phoenix sits on a +150% attack buff node.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Agent Venom, Rogue, Mephesto, Wolverine, Blade, X23, Ultron, Morningstar.... Or hulk... are options for this. Nebula to...
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    This is very difficult content and more so for some specific players. I think a fair solution is to offer a halls of healing this month which can aid people in beating this content. Please Kabam?

Erm... halls of healing starts on the 10th.

In all fairness though, if it's too hard just stick to Master

18th it starts lol
  • Kaat19Kaat19 Posts: 27
    Agent Venom, Rogue, Mephesto, Wolverine, Blade, X23, Ultron, Morningstar.... Or hulk... are options for this. Nebula to...

You just named mostly healing champs, but there is a heal block node
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    You do realize that she’s on a heal block node so 80% of those champs won’t help you out much lol

Kaat19 wrote: »

The Sigs of AV and Mephisto are counters.
  • Kaat19Kaat19 Posts: 27
    Kaat19 wrote: »

The Sigs of AV and Mephisto are counters.

I realize they are counters (although nothng to do with sig).

But my comment was in reference to all the healing champs that were listed. How do they options?
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    edited December 2017
    The forums won't allow me to post the actual video of my fight, so, here is a SS. Skillful playing, the right mastery setup, & right champ(s); she's a walk in the park. Before they lowered her sig, she was brutal.

dwwnwscoiuoy.png
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    Back to the point, this node is garbage. Taskmaster is also difficult to know when he is gonna go unblockable. Please fix this, the collector was frustrating enough.
  • Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    edited December 2017
    Use Rogue
    Or Agent Venom
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on