Options

ICE PHOENIX

Comments

• Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Siliyo wrote: »
    You have to change her someway asap. Seatin did a livestream with her and with a 4/55 SL he managed to have 15% health remaining ALL FROM COLDSNAP. A 5/50 champion will not survive that. Please change it and do not say "USE MEPHISTO" Please Kabam, change this fun & interactive content that you just added.

Everyone knew that 6* would make 4* the new 3*... That just came before we'd expect.
  • Options
    TaintedTainted Posts: 15
    Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in response about compensation. I can confirm that anybody who fought Ice Phoenix on Uncollected difficulty, prior to her Signature Ability level being lowered, can send in a ticket to our Support Team to receive compensation. You can contact Support directly from the game's home screen by clicking the gear icon in the top-left corner and scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". Additionally, they can also be reached here.

I`ve used this post to ask for a refund. I`ve just received the answer. How the hell would 5 level 2 team health - 500 health points, 2 lvl 1 revives and 5 partial energy would be decent to compensate for a coldsnap that was basically killing even an r4 champ inside 20-25 seconds ? Is that supposed to be a joke ? I had to use 2 team revives and health pots in order to get passed her prior to the nerfing.
    @Kabam Zibiit : your company is mocking us most of the time. The team`s idea of compensation for something like this is simply insulting to anyone`s intelligence. Can you confirm that this is the intended compensation or there was a mistake ?
  • Options
    Tiarib_PTTiarib_PT Posts: 28
    Tainted wrote: »
    Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in response about compensation. I can confirm that anybody who fought Ice Phoenix on Uncollected difficulty, prior to her Signature Ability level being lowered, can send in a ticket to our Support Team to receive compensation. You can contact Support directly from the game's home screen by clicking the gear icon in the top-left corner and scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". Additionally, they can also be reached here.

I`ve used this post to ask for a refund. I`ve just received the answer. How the hell would 5 level 2 team health - 500 health points, 2 lvl 1 revives and 5 partial energy would be decent to compensate for a coldsnap that was basically killing even an r4 champ inside 20-25 seconds ? Is that supposed to be a joke ? I had to use 2 team revives and health pots in order to get passed her prior to the nerfing.
    @Kabam Zibiit : your company is mocking us most of the time. The team`s idea of compensation for something like this is simply insulting to anyone`s intelligence. Can you confirm that this is the intended compensation or there was a mistake ?

This is ridiculous!! All my stash went to toilet and this is what we get?????????????
    Frustrating players and making fun of them will backfire on you kabam!
  • Options
    Cptnkillr_89Cptnkillr_89 Posts: 56
    edited December 2017
    Bendy wrote: »
    Remember it is the base attack also so it will do more than normal like use a tech or regen to help out on surviving
    There is heal block bud. A simple fix is available that I think would make everyone happy. Move her back one spot towards the start and you will only have to fight her once for exploration.
  • Options
    ProxProx Posts: 12

Can u tell me how do I send the ticket to kabam support team for compensation rewards
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I go in with all my champs at just about 90% health I walk out with revives used. This needs to be fixed or all the praise kabam received goes down the drain.

Also they’re taking away the skill of intercepting. How can task master be unblockable finale but also being to intercept yourhit aifhout explorjf a weakness? Lol. If you want to take away the skill from the game just let us know. We will just parry every combo. I intercept ahout 75% of the time and thay requires skill not luck.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    I thought she was nerfed. Then why is she still doing 426 coldsnap damage per tick? It's impossible to survive her coldsnap damage unless you use a 5 star. You need at least 13k+ health to survive it. Most 4 stars don't even have that.

I used a 3/45 Iceman (16k health) and I was able to survive the coldsnap with ~15% health.

Is this working as intended?
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Indrick781 wrote: »
    LoPresti wrote: »
    I thought she was nerfed. Then why is she still doing 426 coldsnap damage per tick? It's impossible to survive her coldsnap damage unless you use a 5 star. You need at least 13k+ health to survive it. Most 4 stars don't even have that.

I used a 3/45 Iceman (16k health) and I was able to survive the coldsnap with ~15% health.

Is this working as intended?

She was. She used to do over 700 damage a tick.

Wow... ok fair enough. She's still insane though if you don't have the right champs that can shrug off debuffs.
  • Options
    waynegcorewaynegcore Posts: 93
    waynegcore wrote: »
    I am putting a request to have this fight further adjusted. This is not fun, challenging or interesting, it’s just bad design in my opinion, here is why.

Currently only Mephisto who is not in the base pool is immune to cold snap, so If you have him, this fight is probably no problem.

Otherwise it is an extremely tedious task of trying to figure which of your champs can actually survive this, requiring multiple runs.

If you do somehow survive, you cannot take a hit or in some cases even a blocked hit.

This would make sense if it was the end Boss and the node was “1 hit KO”, then the player would know what they are dealing with.

I really like the design of the Modok Lab, that is fun, interesting and challenging, but this is nearly making me rage quit the entire game when I see stuff like this. It makes the player feel cheated.

I will not be spending any money, units to complete this, you can keep the rewards.

I ask that again that you look into this further. Thanks.

Since some are talking about challenge and difficulty , I just want to elaborate on why I think this fight is bad design.

If you have Mephisto, there is no challenge to this fight. Plan and simple.

If the goal was to create a challenge, then it should be the interaction of any champ and the node / opponent.

The challenge right now is, does the player have a very specific champ to counter this node? Since the game uses a gacha system to acquire random champs, which I understand and am completely fine with, then this is bad design as content should be able to cleared with a variety of champs.

If the goal was to create a frustrating, terrible user experience, and cash grab, then mission accomplished!

This is one cash grab I will not be buying into. Thanks.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    This is very difficult content and more so for some specific players. I think a fair solution is to offer a halls of healing this month which can aid people in beating this content. Please Kabam?
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    This is very difficult content and more so for some specific players. I think a fair solution is to offer a halls of healing this month which can aid people in beating this content. Please Kabam?

Erm... halls of healing starts on the 10th.

In all fairness though, if it's too hard just stick to Master
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

Erm... halls of healing starts on the 10th.

In all fairness though, if it's too hard just stick to Master
    Ah hell yeah! Hear that guys? later this month you’ll be able to pick up lots of pot n revives to help you get past this! That’ll show this daughter of a money grabbing money grabber! Kabam shot themsleves in the foot! Hahahahahahahaha!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike

This is still an issue. Just fought her and she knocked out 18k health just with coldsnap. This has to be adjusted. I don’t care if I’m left with 25% health but completely KO’ing all 5 champs with just coldsnap isn’t difficult, it’s annoying.
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    FAL7EN wrote: »
    Qwerty wrote: »
    To be fair, it's not impossible. More difficult. This has been something that the community has been asking for, for quite some time. It's a new level of challenge for the EQ. Naturally, not everyone will be able to complete it right off the bat. As with most things in the game, some will have to work towards it.
    Don’t think anyone asked for unavoidable damage.

It has to have SOME type of difficulty. Otherwise what's the point?
    I’m sure there’s a much better way to add difficulty than throwing in something that takes no skill.

the point is to do it under pressure with very little life.
    If that’s the point they’re trying to get across then they could have easily set the node to have the users life points start the match at a certain percentage.

because if you do like 80% damage to her in the first run, you can quickly finish her off in the second w/o too much penalty.

also the point is cold snap is a debuff, and there are a handful of champs that can deal w/ it properly, giving everybody an out, instead of the guaranteed damage of starting the fight with 10% health. also it discourages bringing low level champs like a 3* champ.

a 4/55 tech champ will survive cold snap with about 40-45% health remaining, assuming no block/parry damage.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    You guys really need to stop engaging grounded wisdom. The guy is level 45, at most, doubt he’s even beaten maestro once, and just trolls the forums.
  • Options
    TrapTrap Posts: 124
    9h4de25hwa8x.png
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    @Trap how many items and units did u use to do that? Other than 3.1 it hasn’t cost me resources
  • Options
    No units and maybe about 15 revives trying to get use to TM & modok specials after that was easy
  • Options
    I’m one of the lucky ones that has mephisto, for ice pheonix and I can solo TM and nearly solo modok with blade, his danger sense stops a lot of modok auto block
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    To be fair, it's not impossible. More difficult. This has been something that the community has been asking for, for quite some time. It's a new level of challenge for the EQ. Naturally, not everyone will be able to complete it right off the bat. As with most things in the game, some will have to work towards it.
    Don’t think anyone asked for unavoidable damage.

It has to have SOME type of difficulty. Otherwise what's the point?

Can you even play this difficulty?

Right. That's never been tried here before.

I was genuinely asking. For all I know you've made considerable progress in the story mode. However, if you're not able to see why pre-nerf that having a 5/50 champ lose all of their health in 12 seconds without being touched is ridiculous and why even after the nerf having 80% of it gone is still ridiculous I don't know what to tell you.

We're discussing Unavoidable Damage. Not whether I can do it or not. I find it to be a last resort in a debate. When someone disagrees with a point of view, or has very little to counter with, it gets turned into questioning someone's ability. I wasn't really arguing that it was okay pre-adjustment. I was talking about the challenge in general. Obviously I agree with the adjustment.

No, in this case I think it is a legitimate question. If you are offering grounded wisdom on the relative difficulty of a quest, whether it's an appropriate difficulty, whether it can be done with skill, etc., it ought to be content you are capable of doing. I'm not saying you aren't I honestly have no idea. But most people would answer the question especially if the answer is "yes". If you haven't fought Ice Phoenix on the uncollected quest you probably shouldn't have much to say on the subject. Glad you are in favor of the adjustment. Shame you didn't weigh in prior to it because I guarantee you would have been in favor of the per-adjusted version also.

No. It's not a legitimate question. We're discussing whether Unavoidable Damage is fair or not. Sorry, but this Forum does not require people to qualify for discussions. The subject comes up repeatedly, and it's not appropriate for a debate.

So tell me, if you have pain in your knee and it hurts with every step you take, surgery might be needed, who's advise would you listen too? With who would you talk about the pros and cons of a surgery? Pain medication? Which hospital?

I personally would talk about it with people close to me. Some of those people have been in various hospitals, I would take their opinion into account for sure. Some might have had the same knee injury, those I would seek out and ask about their experience.

I think most people are more inclined to listen to people that have had similar experiences. I my mailman tells me the surgery is no big whoop, easy, fast recovery time, I'd like toknow why he says it. It would make a world of difference if he just read about/heard about/thinks it's like that because it makes the most sense, or if he has had personal experience. Same if my surgeon came into my kitchen explaining how much time and money it would take to redo my kitchen. I'd like to know what makes him say that.
  • Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    I Feel like with all this complaining they're gonna nerf Uncollected difficulty and therefore nerf the awesome rewards.

You guys are ruining the **** out of this thing, stop complaining. Please. On behalf of the vets with mature rosters, please, stop complaining about difficulty.
  • Options
    MeshilMeshil Posts: 13
    qe562k827vmt.jpeg

Same issue very difficult even I start the fight with all my champ with full health