Options

Is WOE the Cheese to Trap you into using all your Revives and HP’s before Act 8.4 drops?

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 753 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nope. For me it was the ccp carina challenges. That starky path was so easy until emma/kang bahaha
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 330 β˜…β˜…

I just got paragon last week after doing 8.3 and I went back and did another path in 8.3 and the boss with no revives. So trust me. 8.4 WILL BE LIKE GRANDMASTER ALL OVER AGAIN THEY AINT LETTING US GET OUT OF THE BACKROOMS YALL

ahmynuts said:

CoMinow said:

Bulmkt said:

I have a theory.

Some will say its a tin foil hat conspiracy theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBHU8HDLnLA

Leave a comment and let us all know what you think?

Pointless to ask things like this.. anyone who is in the less than 1% of the population that can react fast enough to counter the super tuned ai that recovers faster than average human reaction time. will simply take this opportunity to flex and brag or cap on you. Anyone else is just gonna tow the company line that no content is designed with money in mind.

No matter what you lose because a genuine logical discussion is never possible
    Name one piece of playable content that requires money?

Oh that's easy it's uhhh..... ummmmm........... uhhhhhhh........
    100% necropolis in the first couple months of release although if you hopped on that act 5 revive farm you might have gotten away quite freely there to so ummm ughh yeah 🀣
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 811 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,563 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Wow has a timer 8.4 will be permanent...
    So calling it a trap is an excuse to use a tinfoil hat

Only if you are ok to wait a few months after it drops to rebuild your revive and HP stash
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,190 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I just got paragon last week after doing 8.3 and I went back and did another path in 8.3 and the boss with no revives. So trust me. 8.4 WILL BE LIKE GRANDMASTER ALL OVER AGAIN THEY AINT LETTING US GET OUT OF THE BACKROOMS YALL

ahmynuts said:

CoMinow said:

Bulmkt said:

I have a theory.

Pointless to ask things like this.. anyone who is in the less than 1% of the population that can react fast enough to counter the super tuned ai that recovers faster than average human reaction time. will simply take this opportunity to flex and brag or cap on you. Anyone else is just gonna tow the company line that no content is designed with money in mind.

100% necropolis in the first couple months of release although if you hopped on that act 5 revive farm you might have gotten away quite freely there to so ummm ughh yeah 🀣
    No not really. It still could have been done with farmed units. That doesn't require money
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,736 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 26

ahmynuts said:

CoMinow said:

Bulmkt said:

I have a theory.

Nope. explored it without spending a cent and no more than 50 farmed revives from act 5.

There is a secret section of the game that lets you buy as many revives as you want without money.

You may not get all the revives you want right now, but it still works.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 958 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't expect 8.4 boss to be easy like Cerastes was in 8.3...
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,173 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    WOW will actually be a trap to use all our energy before 8.4 when we find out 8.4 is now.... 5 ENERGY PER MOVE!!!!!!

lol........... good lord I hope I'm not right :neutral:
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,041 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bulmkt said:

Wow has a timer 8.4 will be permanent...
    So calling it a trap is an excuse to use a tinfoil hat

Only if you are ok to wait a few months after it drops to rebuild your revive and HP stash
    I really don't see the value and point in
    "Oh my god, new content, I have to 100% this right away like there is a fire under my ass".
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,510 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    OP was trying to be funny and everyone's just dragging him in the comments πŸ’€
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,511 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Chovner said:

WOW will actually be a trap to use all our energy before 8.4 when we find out 8.4 is now.... 5 ENERGY PER MOVE!!!!!!

A path of the wow gauntlet won't even cost a full energy refill, so no.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 700 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Chovner said:

Yeah you wont be right its actuallly gonna cost 10 per node
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 700 β˜…β˜…β˜…

CoMinow said:

Bulmkt said:

I have a theory.

Battlegrounds
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,041 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ruwqiersa said:

CoMinow said:

Bulmkt said:

I have a theory.

Battlegrounds
    Wrong.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,625 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I don't think he was trying to be funny.
    This isn't the first time I've seen him complaining about end game content.

So I 100% expected most of these comments, lol
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,510 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I don't think he was trying to be funny.
    This isn't the first time I've seen him complaining about end game content.

So I 100% expected most of these comments, lol
    I didn't even read the post I just read the title and saw the meme. If he was actually being serious about it then that's just sad.
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 579 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The real trap is the control input issues
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 518 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not really, use maybe 5 revives each challenge and in 2 weeks, I've got another 30+
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,764 Guardian
    Ruwqiersa said:

CoMinow said:

Bulmkt said:

I have a theory.

Battlegrounds
    Not only do you not need money, you don't even need an account you play regularly. It is playable with my Cav alt that not only doesn't spend money, it barely does anything at all outside of AQ and AW.
  • Options
    IggyPopIggyPop Posts: 35 β˜…

Oh no, all these are gonna expire before 8.4 drops.
    Coincidence?

And that’s why you buy these bundles on the last day πŸ˜…
  • Options
    IggyPopIggyPop Posts: 35 β˜…

guys I got jailed for the first timeπŸ₯³

and no its not a trap

How did you manage? πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No it's not a trap.... Showcase on the other hand...
  • Options
    No that would be the AW showcase
  • Options
    edited March 28

and no its not a trap

What did you do this time? 🀣
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IggyPop said:

and no its not a trap

How did you manage? πŸ˜‚
    i got warned thrice for clowning on a conqueror clown