**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

April's Side Quest is a BRAND NEW Structure - Vaults

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,465 ★★★★★
    Grub88 said:

You can exit the quest and not lose your keys for everyone that is doing the maze and going a path that doesn’t have a key l, exit and redo the quest. This is the same for the storm fight if you don’t beat her just quit out and redo it

Maze keys are consumed on use. Did you experience something different? The vault keys unlock a path and are returned.
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 263 ★★

Grub88 said:

You can exit the quest and not lose your keys for everyone that is doing the maze and going a path that doesn’t have a key l, exit and redo the quest. This is the same for the storm fight if you don’t beat her just quit out and redo it

Maze keys are consumed on use. Did you experience something different? The vault keys unlock a path and are returned.
    They are definitely not consumed in the vault that I am 100% certain. I don’t have any maze keys to test out the maze but if you press the exit button there will be a prompt that say it will refund gate keys

• Options
    Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

They are definitely not consumed in the vault that I am 100% certain. I don’t have any maze keys to test out the maze but if you press the exit button there will be a prompt that say it will refund gate keys

Yes, those are returned. Game information and description in the first post here indicates maze keys are not returned and vault keys are. So I was wondering your experience.
  • Options
    TryfarceTryfarce Posts: 5
    It looks like the quest is bugged? Unless there's a key on one of those weird side paths that I didn't see, I definitely got all the Mysterium and only 3 keys so now I'm screwed for the rest of the month
  • Options
    Tryfarce said:

It looks like the quest is bugged? Unless there's a key on one of those weird side paths that I didn't see, I definitely got all the Mysterium and only 3 keys so now I'm screwed for the rest of the month

There are 6 paths and 4 keys. You can definitely take a path that ends in a spot where you’ve already gained a key from.
  • Options

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Yes, those are returned. Game information and description in the first post here indicates maze keys are not returned and vault keys are. So I was wondering your experience.
    You are right I apologise, you would think it should be the other way around
  • Options
    TryfarceTryfarce Posts: 5

Tryfarce said:

There are 6 paths and 4 keys. You can definitely take a path that ends in a spot where you’ve already gained a key from.
    LOL I realized after I wrote this that the keys don't show up in the post-quest loot screen. I have all 4, I'm just dumb haha
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 675 ★★★★
    edited April 5
    anyone find out where ""His Name’s Sake" solo event is? is it missing?

edit: nevermind, it's available starting may 1st.
  • Options

anyone find out where ""His Name’s Sake" solo event is? is it missing?

Doesn’t start till May 1st
  • Options
    SkalamenkoSkalamenko Posts: 45
    I know this is stupid or maybe just me lol,
    But the vault will not show as 100% until you go the left path, one without the key so you can get the required exploration for the AG.
    I just noticed this and wanted to share.
  • Options
    SeenkSeenk Posts: 210 ★★
    edited April 6
    Cool event
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,192 ★★★★★
    edited April 6
    Am I screwed to not get the objective for exploring the vault on threat level 5 because I took this on the right side which gave me no benefit, no key, no Mysterium. Not being able to preview and move around the map I didn’t see there was a path that just had fights with no benefit.
    @RichTheMan probably a good warning video to make to inform the community 🤷🏾‍♂️

@Kabam Miike what do I do now?

• Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 197 ★★
    edited April 6
    @Chovner submit a ticket to support and explain just that. If they give you oush back explain it again that tou didn't benefit in any way. They gave me my key back as a one time courtesy but I had to go through them telling md no on the first response. Good luck. Also finish that run that you showed.
  • Options
    MischabästMischabäst Posts: 20
    Did I understand this correctly. If I do 1 (one) threat level other than the highest it means i cant get the rewards fot the whole month? That is extremely stupid.
    I didnt realize i only can get total 4 entries each week so I thought I'd try level 4 instead of 5. So now the rest of the months quest is completely needless to do.
    Or am I missing something.
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 197 ★★

Did I understand this correctly. If I do 1 (one) threat level other than the highest it means i cant get the rewards fot the whole month? That is extremely stupid.
    I didnt realize i only can get total 4 entries each week so I thought I'd try level 4 instead of 5. So now the rest of the months quest is completely needless to do.

Still worth while doing you just missed out on threat level 5 rewards for week 1 and you won't get the title or 6* awakening gem from the challenge.
  • Options
    Klipp said:

Still worth while doing you just missed out on threat level 5 rewards for week 1 and you won't get the title or 6* awakening gem from the challenge.
    Here is the problem. I did one threat level 4 and three threat level 5. It means I can't finish Chessmaster on any level week 1. If i can't finish any level on week 1 it means I can't clear all 4 chessmasters on any level.
  • Options
    And yes I am aware it says that you should focus on 1 threat level. But I messed up and missed that part when reading about the event - Its lot of information. But if you do as I did - You can't finish chessmaster on any level this month.I can't be the only one in game who missed that part?
  • Options
    Jblkw2_reqmJblkw2_reqm Posts: 4

Atlast someone speaks up who is in same page as me
  • Options

Atlast someone speaks up who is in same page as me

Not sure why some months you can do all the progression levels and others you can’t. This event should have no key requirements for maze so you can do as many progression tiers as you like. Just because I’m valiant doesn’t change the fact I want to upgrade some 5* too but I’m not going to sacrifice T2 dust for T1 dust and if I do that I don’t get the Awakening Gem either
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 659 ★★★
    edited April 7
    A double issue when finishing my third line of the vault.
    It indicated that I was reaching the cap of Mysterium and let me the opportunity to go to the Mysterium store before exiting the quest.

1) It was around 41 k. The Mysterium reward on the path was only 2.5 k and the cap is 50k. So I wouldn’t have reached the cap.

2) Once in the store by that way, there was no button (close the stores window, back, menu) to exit and go back to the result screen or anywhere else than the stores.
    I spent Mysterium, thinking that I could escape when it was lowered enough. But no other choice that kill the app. So I didn’t get the Mysterium of that path.

@Kabam Miike or @Kabam Jax a message to the Dev team for the user interface?
    [iOS, last update in the App Store]
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 625 ★★★

Kabam support 🫶
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 253 ★★★
    I miss the days when side quests were just entering a map each day to clear a lane with 2-3 fights and a boss. Now we have to break down half a dissertation just to be able to get the entry tickets.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,511 ★★★★★
    The complexity of this SQ is like trying to break into Fort Knox no matter how many ways you try to figure a way in. 🤣
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Is this fixed yet?

An alliance account facing defender placement still.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,327 ★★★★★
    Wouldn't it be easier to either give a maze key to folks or add a new objective for a maze key than dealing with all the support tickets? An additional maze key for this week won't impact folks who already claimed all 4 vault keys since those disappear after collecting them. This allows folks who screwed up a chance to claim all 4 vault keys.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 692 ★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

Kabam support 🫶

GrO_ot78 said:

Kabam support 🫶

They don’t even address your question. That’s an ol good automated replies for you.

Some clarification by Kabam team members would be nice because I had all 4 maze keys and took 4 different paths in the maze and still got screwed out a vault key. Come on Kabam… get this game right.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Please say something to mess. No one in the main post made a clarification on a pattern to do the paths in the maze or why we losing our vault keys or not getting the 4th one from the maze. This needs to be fixed or addressed.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 692 ★★★
    Please