**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spring Cleaning 2024

HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
What will you all expect for this year's Spring Cleaning?
https://youtu.be/wp0ldPqss6A?si=QFYPPuGlp-FwgV2_

Spring Cleaning 2024 109 votes

7* Past Era Champs
12%
DrZolaRasiloverAyden_noah1FuskieBeastDadDaLlawSchnoodlerubfrLukeParryDrDisconnect.Gxngxr1Lo67KiCure2024IggyPop 14 votes
7* Titan Champs
27%
CazTheHeroDeservedconvalleLmaoLiquidkoldIndioSkay1984mike867PikolupontusumbraJez25jcphillips7AlmccarthyIoniqus_797FlyGalaxyBomb__SF__OakenshieldDeepworldWasy1ErrangDarthGuacamole 30 votes
Tier 4 Alpha Cat
17%
GamerdoctorbButtehrsSunRiceC19h28o2TerminatrixIryseJack2634AshacekarFinalfurykSabre_ManJJMACCvlrICanSeeUranusMarvelNoobNüΚΞIgnieelUZZY_131004jj_jj_9 19 votes
1000 Tier 2 Primordial Dust
4%
KocktradeKLZPissedOffParagonKingering_Kinggael2505 5 votes
Nexus 6* Relic Crystals
4%
Godrohrpeixemacacowillrun4adonutAnsh_APT_99 5 votes
Featured 6* Champs
4%
rcm2017SoundwarpThokk150LopsKontestman 5 votes
Nah...Wake me up when September ends
28%
Feeney234Ragnarok13Foxhero007Sachhyam257GridarOpandemonioPandingoCASrinivasDisthene_Tpingu_tucnacekBen_15455JefechutaSceptilemaniac2CyrillFromTulaxp21SurfinwalrusDarkraw346MDxQwerasdSleepyBear21 31 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,183 ★★★★
    7* Past Era Champs
    I wish I can pick more than one option. Feature 6 star should be there, 7 star past era champ might be there, 6 star nexus relic for sure and some titan shards but not a whole titan champ. That's my hypothesis.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    edited March 28
    Idk about past era selector but maybe a base pool selector? Could be wishful thinking, I just don’t wanna rely on rng for once

Edit: I’ve only played during last year’s spring cleaning which used event currency. Do they always use a separate currency for spring cleaning? Or is it units usually?
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    edited March 28
    Tier 4 Alpha Cat
    Some T4A fragments would be good being Paragon. I have 1/2 right now from Banquet, will get 1/2 more from WoW milestone.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    For valiants, I'm expecting to see R3 materials, 7 star sig stones and titan shards (all the stuff that was in WoW recently) else I don't imagine ppl will buy any offers. Also, I think it would be a good time to introduce 7 star awakening gems since most endgame players already have most of the best champs already awakened.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 682 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Not that it is an expectation, but I hope there are some here to increase my chance of getting Sersi

I saw KT1 pulled her from his Titan opening, and thought right away.

That would of been the perfect 10000% CEO pull for you @Pikolu
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    7* Titan Champs
    I just want something I can spend units on. I've got a little over 12k units saved up, and I'd like to buy some spicy deals without having to buyout the webstore. I know it's inevitable, but if the only way to buy any of the offers is to purchase with Deadpool doubloons or something that are ONLY in unit offers, I'm going to be a bit bummed. The only silver lining to that is it will boost my units even more for July 4th which DOES always have unit offers.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,183 ★★★★
    7* Past Era Champs

I just want something I can spend units on. I've got a little over 12k units saved up, and I'd like to buy some spicy deals without having to buyout the webstore. I know it's inevitable, but if the only way to buy any of the offers is to purchase with Deadpool doubloons or something that are ONLY in unit offers, I'm going to be a bit bummed. The only silver lining to that is it will boost my units even more for July 4th which DOES always have unit offers.

MIght want to also same some units for July 4th deals. They are usually better than spring cleaning deals.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I can't imagine it'll be anything super amazing, but I'm quietly optimistic.
  • Options

I mean I understand from Kabam's perspective why they wouldn't want to give out really great unit offers considering you can just farm units from arena, but as @Vegeta9001 said, I'm optimistic we will see some good stuff in the cash offers. And tbh if the deals aren't good and don't contain the juicy R3 mats etc then it's not a big problem as I simply won't buy them and my bank acc will be happy lol.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    Nexus 6* Relic Crystals
    We know there will be some relic rewards 😬
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Wait didnt spring cleaning happen already?!
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 154
    7* 1=2 rank up gem
  • Options
    IggyPopIggyPop Posts: 29
    7* Past Era Champs
    I REALLY need dupe on my 7* Domino, and I’m missing 7* Hulk. Tired of all these whales (damn them 👀) having all these high roster fat champs in their decks! Time to bring it to them 😤😁
  • Options
    IggyPopIggyPop Posts: 29
    7* Past Era Champs
    By the way, when is it?
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    I just want a darn awakening gem between 8.4 exploration, Act 8 exploration, or Spring Cleaning. Why are these so impossible to obtain?
  • Options
    IggyPop said:

By the way, when is it?

Should be mid-late april
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,250 ★★★★
    edited March 28
    Tier 4 Alpha Cat
    Halley said:

What will you all expect for this year's Spring Cleaning?
    https://youtu.be/wp0ldPqss6A?si=QFYPPuGlp-FwgV2_

The fully formed T4A Cat would be clutch! That would put me one step closer to Valiant. Also, I'm hoping for a 7* 2-3 rank up gem
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★

I can't imagine it'll be anything super amazing, but I'm quietly optimistic.

They might have good stuffs since this is one of 3 big Sales in a year (Spring cleaning, July 4th, Cyber week)
    Hope to have good deals to be Valiant
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Tier 4 Alpha Cat
    who knows, kabam might give us 1.5 tier 4 alpha, as they already give 1.5 accessible for valiants in woe. the 7 star r3 related rewards for 8.4 is most likely a rank up gem anyway
  • Options
    SoundwarpSoundwarp Posts: 43
    Featured 6* Champs
    Hope they give us on the website redpool