Please just tell me if I should be saving relic shards!!

jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 372 ★★★
edited March 30 in General Discussion
It has been a frustratingly long time since we've gotten any update on relics. I understand that the dev team doesn't bother sharing news until they have something useful to say. But i would just love to know: should i be holding on to these relic shards? Or just trade them in?

I find relics useful a combo extenders, but i already have all the 3* relics and most of the 4* ones, so I've been holding back my shards until more get added to the pool. But is that ever going to happen? Or is Kabam going to introduce new crystals when they finally start relics up again?

Comments

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Honestly, I try to have my most used champs be equipped with 5-6* relics. The less frequent champs get the 4*s.

If I were you, I'd just open a bunch to get the fragments to start forming more 5*s, and in turn form more 6*s.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,618 ★★★★★

Honestly, I try to have my most used champs be equipped with 5-6* relics. The less frequent champs get the 4*s.

If I were you, I'd just open a bunch to get the fragments to start forming more 5*s, and in turn form more 6*s.

Not to mention those sweet embers for leveling up the runes. They seem hard to come by on a regular basis.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Not to mention those sweet embers for leveling up the runes. They seem hard to come by on a regular basis.
    I literally sell all the embers and relic upgrade materials for gold.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    I havnt opened relic crystals in a few months. Dont even care at this point 😂