**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is MODOK bugged? [Moved by Moderator]

123457»

Comments

• mcofnycmcofnyc Posts: 28
    The only thing they said they fixed was him auto blocking/somehow still causing massive damage on an intercept (still happening with Thor ragnarok) and his call outs.

They completely ignore the larger issue of him evading out/attacking mid block or mid combo. Even though in the beginning they agreed various things needed to be fixed, I guess this wasn't one of them.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Guys, good luck wit him in war... It's insane, impossible to kill.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Remove Auto Block. Terrible Mechanic.
    Also MODOK can use his special in the middle of combos. Fix this big headed bum.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    The worst is what I feared, he is parrying in war with his autoblock, (because of parry mastery) even though his description specifically says he shouldn't
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    4 more days until EQ is over, so we know when he will be fixed. Until then, he will be "working as intended" 😑
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Auto block is such a fun and interactive mechanic, especially when Modok can block, hit you for 5k damage, and evade all the same time! Having tons of fun here! (pressing the revive button that is)
  • MilkthewhalesMilkthewhales Posts: 81
    It's **** like this that pushes me close to quitting the game. The evade and using specials during block is just a joke. @Kabam Miike working as intended?
This discussion has been closed.