**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Raids - new incoming member query

With war season finishing this week and AQ rewards not being out until Monday when raids would already be started, would any new person joining be able to come in after it starts and get the raids rank rewards?

Comments

• Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,640 ★★★★★
    I dunno but well at least get to avoid the AW ruining element of Raids where new members can’t place defense that there’s been almost no acknowledgement of…. That will be even worse next season with this lovely diversity scoring change.
  • Options
    edited April 9

With war season finishing this week and AQ rewards not being out until Monday when raids would already be started, would any new person joining be able to come in after it starts and get the raids rank rewards?

I don’t think you can join a Raid if you joined the alliance after they began. There’s also a black out period for new joiners for various events, but I’m not sure what it is these days
  • Options
    SupermanojSupermanoj Posts: 97

I don’t think you can join a Raid if you joined the alliance after they began. There’s also a black out period for new joiners for various events, but I’m not sure what it is these days
    yeah that's what I'm not sure about. I know with AQ you can't join that day of AQ if you joined after it started but when it comes to Raids I can't remember if it just counts the week the same as one day of AQ. I think the blackout with AQ is 5 days? but not certain.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,264 Guardian
    For Raids, you have to be in alliance PRIOR to Raids week starting.

Because technically that's when your week-long Raids starts (even if people don’t actually join into it until some days later).

Not sure if there is any additional time beforehand that you have to be in Ally, but I don’t think to.
    Think it is typically only the “rewards qualification” that is under blackout. Which probably wouldn’t matter for Raids because you will have had to be in Ally for whole week before Raids ends for rewards.
  • Options
    SpagNidusSpagNidus Posts: 52

yeah that's what I'm not sure about. I know with AQ you can't join that day of AQ if you joined after it started but when it comes to Raids I can't remember if it just counts the week the same as one day of AQ. I think the blackout with AQ is 5 days? but not certain.
    I can confirm with normal aq the lockout is only the day that's been started you can still join the next day. We were wondering about raids in our alliance too though. I thought I'd done this with my alt last period and joined midweek.