Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

AW Comp and Correction Rewards

sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 251 ★★★
Will I be getting the war comp and the correction rewards if I have done only one war this season? Everyone is getting their correction rewards but I have to have received it.

Comments

• Options
    RandomXforceHeroRandomXforceHero Posts: 63
    No.. you need to participate in a minimum of 5 wars
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,836 ★★★★★

No.. you need to participate in a minimum of 5 wars

No it was 1...
  • Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 251 ★★★
    edited April 11
    I still haven't received them but the rest of my alliance has. Can I please get some help @Kabam Jax?
  • Options
    DarthGuacamoleDarthGuacamole Posts: 76
    You could try submitting a ticket thats what i did but i dont know how long thatll take
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,742 Guardian
    sherin_66 said:

I still haven't received them but the rest of my alliance has. Can I please get some help

Were you (and ARE you still) in the alliance at end of season, and continuing all the way to present (without having left for a bit inbetween doing that 1 war and now) ?

Was the 1 war actually in the season (or during the 2 weeks of preseason prior to the past season starting) ?

Have you gotten *ANY* of the AW mail packages this week (separate from whatever war # it was that you actually did, if that happened to have been the final war that ended Tuesday) ?

For the War Victory Compensation, that one may have been scaled to how many wars you actually participated in, so might look like it was just 1 war's worth (at a Tier above what you were in for that War).

Season Rewards (a single package) should have come, so long as you still met the conditions I said above.