Options

AW Comp and Correction Rewards

sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 251 ★★★
Will I be getting the war comp and the correction rewards if I have done only one war this season? Everyone is getting their correction rewards but I have to have received it.

Comments

• Options
    RandomXforceHeroRandomXforceHero Posts: 63
    No.. you need to participate in a minimum of 5 wars
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,947 ★★★★★

No.. you need to participate in a minimum of 5 wars

No it was 1...
  • Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 251 ★★★
    edited April 11
    I still haven't received them but the rest of my alliance has. Can I please get some help @Kabam Jax?
  • Options
    DarthGuacamoleDarthGuacamole Posts: 76
    You could try submitting a ticket thats what i did but i dont know how long thatll take
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,910 Guardian
    sherin_66 said:

I still haven't received them but the rest of my alliance has. Can I please get some help

Were you (and ARE you still) in the alliance at end of season, and continuing all the way to present (without having left for a bit inbetween doing that 1 war and now) ?

Was the 1 war actually in the season (or during the 2 weeks of preseason prior to the past season starting) ?

Have you gotten *ANY* of the AW mail packages this week (separate from whatever war # it was that you actually did, if that happened to have been the final war that ended Tuesday) ?

For the War Victory Compensation, that one may have been scaled to how many wars you actually participated in, so might look like it was just 1 war's worth (at a Tier above what you were in for that War).

Season Rewards (a single package) should have come, so long as you still met the conditions I said above.