7* 2-3 Mutant Rank-Up Gem options:

Red_Lightning02Red_Lightning02 Member Posts: 128

7* 2-3 Mutant Rank-Up Gem options: 105 votes

Unduped Dust
56%
Talha305RajaKeltanCazRagnarok13NesciocaptaincushBrokenHilldarKerneasFydaneLiquidkoldMoosetiptronicjomgonz1959Pikolulaserjohn26AngusMac279psp742Zurozerodudecaptain_rogers 59 votes
Unduped Sunspot
38%
xNigLuciusVorenusBigTuna_2054Foxhero007FrankWhiteCropDusterHendrossNomercy9MigginslysxlbstverliebtJChanceH9SbkruebPandingoxxKINGxJULIANxxPowerofpain1001Ewell65SSS69xLunatiXxDoctor_Strange19The_Commish123Giantwalrus56 40 votes
Sig 40 Gambit
3%
dee_jay5Jack2634MiniMFDerpyEagle 4 votes
Unduped Prof X
1%
Aleorhyp3r05 2 votes

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian
    Unduped Dust
    Dust is cool and is also a pretty good photon counter
  • Red_Lightning02Red_Lightning02 Member Posts: 128
    Pikolu said:

Hey mate thanks for answering.
    Im leaning towards Dust as well does she need duped to be annoying on defense?
    Went Dust.
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 370 ★★
    Any thoughts on Pyramid X? I was thinking of ranking her up (other options are domino, collosus or Prof X)
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 438 ★★★
    @Slig Pyramid X is a good champ. She is great for the current Saga and can finish a lot of fights quickly. Her glancing can prolong some matchups in BG's, deals energy damage so she works on Korg. Also, her stun can't be shrugged, so it comes in handy. I have Domino, PX, and Bishop all at r2 and duped, so I have a tough decision if I pull the mutant gem.
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 370 ★★
    It’s probably a moot point. I have 18 7* but no skill ones. So I’m 100% positive I’ll get a skill gem.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Slig said:

It’s probably a moot point. I have 18 7* but no skill ones. So I’m 100% positive I’ll get a skill gem.

That happened to me after my necropolis clear. No skill 7* at the time, and pulled the skill 2-3 gem, lol

I did eventually pull some banger skill champs and once I was done exploration of necro ended up taking KM to r3.

You get a class gem from 8.4 exploration, plus a couple 7* crystals and the nexus so you can easily get a skill 7* luckily. Just hopefully it's a great one when you do!
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 297 ★★★
    Unduped Dust

Got her from Titan crystal several days ago. She is very good and I'm kinda confused why she's not mentioned as much as Onslaught, given that she finishes fights quicker than Onslaught and has great utilities. My R1 Dust fisnishes RoL fights as quick as a R3 Onslaught.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Unduped Dust
    TrongNov said:

Got her from Titan crystal several days ago. She is very good and I'm kinda confused why she's not mentioned as much as Onslaught, given that she finishes fights quicker than Onslaught and has great utilities. My R1 Dust fisnishes RoL fights as quick as a R3 Onslaught.
    She definitely hits hard but RoL isn’t a great metric either. Onslaught can solo Necro fights as well because his buildup is more permanent and you can keep the degens paused when playing well. Agreed though, she’s a fantastic champ that has great utilities
    Unduped Dust
    Emilia90 said:

TrongNov said:

She definitely hits hard but RoL isn’t a great metric either. Onslaught can solo Necro fights as well because his buildup is more permanent and you can keep the degens paused when playing well. Agreed though, she’s a fantastic champ that has great utilities
    At first I thought she would be hard to use but she's indeed very noob friendly and like Prof X-made-easier. For short fights, just heavy and start launching chains of specials, her build up is very quick for BG fights.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Unduped Dust
    TrongNov said:

Emilia90 said:

TrongNov said:

At first I thought she would be hard to use but she's indeed very noob friendly and like Prof X-made-easier. For short fights, just heavy and start launching chains of specials, her build up is very quick for BG fights.
    Hope she gets more love soon. I’ve seen people calling her an L from the Titan when that’s far from the case
    Unduped Dust
    Emilia90 said:

TrongNov said:

Emilia90 said:

TrongNov said:

Hope she gets more love soon. I’ve seen people calling her an L from the Titan when that’s far from the case
    That's wild. I have 7* Domino and Sunspot too and I believe she's better than them.
    Pikolu said:

Why is she a good counter to Photon? @Pikolu
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian
    Unduped Dust

Pikolu said:

Why is she a good counter to Photon? Pikolu
    Glancing on parry, so you can parry photon all day everyday. Makes the fight much easier that way.
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Why is she a good counter to Photon? Pikolu
    Glancing on parry, so you can parry photon all day everyday. Makes the fight much easier that way.
    Oh wow nice! Is there any list of the stuff Dust glance prevent so I could look at?
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    Unduped Dust
    Pikolu said:

I spent a lot of times past days studying fluorescence microscopy and I had to reread the sentence a few times lol
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Unduped Dust
    Kerneas said:

Pikolu said:

I spent a lot of times past days studying fluorescence microscopy and I had to reread the sentence a few times lol
    Makes sense, dust and photon