**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

F2P Valiant Speedrun

Comments

• Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 484 ★★
    I really enjoy the long posts!!
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Fantastic idea for a challenge, I like the fact that it's F2P as well as it makes it much more interesting. Good luck buddy! Btw are you doing alliance stuff for your speedrun as raids rewards may help you on your journey, as well as a bit of glory?
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,134 ★★★★
    Love these runs of yours, truly impressive!
  • Options
    Cantona59Cantona59 Posts: 194 ★★★
    Milan1405 said:

Fantastic idea for a challenge, I like the fact that it's F2P as well as it makes it much more interesting. Good luck buddy! Btw are you doing alliance stuff for your speedrun as raids rewards may help you on your journey, as well as a bit of glory?

Currently I’m in the alliance i auto joined at the start of the game.
    Probably a good idea for next week of aq to join an alliance actually doing that, just to get a bit of glory for iso or missing catalysts
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,951 ★★★★★
    edited April 16
    Can join mine. Runs Map 5. All my alts there.
    😅
  • Options
    TheHercTheHerc Posts: 77
    Who is steve
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 200 ★★
    TheHerc said:

Who is steve

Summoned symbiote
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,049 ★★★
    Everyone is excited & curious about your Speedrun .... waiting for your daily progression videos @Cantona59
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 692 ★★★
    This will be cool. If you get valiant before me I’m quitting the game lol. I’m currently paragon. I’m on 8.2.3 and have 1 r3 7*. None of my act 8 is 100%. I do have 1 run in necro. I’m slowing working my way.
    Good luck on the speed run. 👊🏽
  • Options

Can join mine. Runs Map 5. All my alts there.
    😅

That’s fine by me, even if it’s only like 1k glory a week it’s something.
  • Options
    Deder80 said:

This will be cool. If you get valiant before me I’m quitting the game lol. I’m currently paragon. I’m on 8.2.3 and have 1 r3 7*. None of my act 8 is 100%. I do have 1 run in necro. I’m slowing working my way.
    Good luck on the speed run. 👊🏽

Haha don’t quit if I get there first. My main account is valiant, I’ve 100% necro and act 8, so I know what I’m doing in those bits of content.
    I realise this isn’t a normal thing to do, but speedrunning things is something I’m decently good at.
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 273 ★★
    Ooh this got bumped up to announcement status @Cantona59 congratulations
  • Options
    Jay0713Jay0713 Posts: 4
    Where do I talk to anyone about costumer service. I guess I can’t complain here since I got warned last time. Is there a forum for people getting ripped off? I tried talking to customer service and they wouldn’t listen. When a product of theirs doesn’t work and you ask for a refund customer service just says “no we aren’t doing that.” Maybe I got a grumpy customer service guy…. anywho. Also why do I have to state my location when submitting a ticket? These are legit questions. I’ve spent a bunch of money on this game and asked for 2 victory shields. Also night crawler is bugged but don’t ask about that they seemed little sensitive.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 484 ★★

I'm Paragon on act 8.2.5 rn, been playing for 3 years. This guy is gonna beat me to Valiant by 1065 days 😂

Been playing for a year and finally got paragon a month ago, and he got paragon in 9 days last time….

@Cantona59 do you think you will beat your last paragon record?
  • Options
    Jay0713Jay0713 Posts: 4