Who is a better 7 star?

Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 392

Who is a better 7 star? 61 votes

Hyperion
65%
Talha305RajaSIlverProfessorCazGK_23LifeswickedLilMaddogHTJChanceH9PandingoSagacious0wlPickle_tickleDeadpoolmercs88Wolf911RenaxqqThe_Doctor_24_1JaximosShenkdee_jay5BuggyDClownChaosKingDeepworld 40 votes
Adam warlock
34%
GamerVegeta9001TerrapeixemacacoPowerofpain1001ItsClobberinTimexLunatiXxBeastDadBen_15455Sparty6ThePredator1001willrun4adonutMarvelfan30MiniMFMarvelNoobMidiMrt9810Kingering_KingNacho98shield311 21 votes

Comments

• BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,805 ★★★★★
    Adam warlock
    Too close to call, both are great. Which one is awakened?
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 392
    Hyperion
    BeastDad said:

Too close to call, both are great. Which one is awakened?

None of them, awakening is a big deal for a 7*, but you can tell who is better after awaken
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Hyperion awakened could potentially be even better than Venom. Don't need points in DW, a high rarity Venom relic (or duped relic). Both would be RNG dependent however.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Adam warlock
    If unduped then I’d say Adam, if duped then Hyperion. But both are amazing.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 817 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Polygon said:

Hyperion awakened could potentially be even better than Venom. Don't need points in DW, a high rarity Venom relic (or duped relic). Both would be RNG dependent however.

Whats venom got to do with the post, is he one of best cosmics you think?
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,805 ★★★★★
    Adam warlock

If unduped then I’d say Adam, if duped then Hyperion. But both are amazing.

Yep agreed
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 540 ★★★

Polygon said:

Whats venom got to do with the post, is he one of best cosmics you think?
    Out of the cosmic 7*s, he should be in the conversation.
    1) Spideys/Havok/IMIW/Peni/etc counter
    2) Buffed up
    3) Disstrack
    4) Variants 2/5/6 specifically and certainly more than serviceable in v1 (this is old stuff/hardly relevant)
    5) Sustainable if you can get the health off a buff nullify with SP1
    6) Beast in battle grounds particularly with the relic
    7) Beast in incursions with Buff cornucopia
    8) Not the worst defender, since mostly you want to be baiting out sp1s and that can be a time waster. If there is some powergain, his sp2 is hard to dex and if you block most of it, it will be a ton of chip.

Having said that, almost all of the above can be said of Hyperion except he's less of a natural counter to some of the champs Venom works for. Arguably a more troublesome defender against non-mystics (or taunts)
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 261 ★★
    Hyperion
    Even without his awakening Hyperion is still probably a better bet. I love Adam Warlock (have him at rank 2 and he is probably my pick for rank 3 if I pull a cosmic gem with Act 8 exploration) but would trade him in a second for Hyperion.