Options

Rank 3 - 7-star champion help vote

lads

Rank 3 - 7-star champion help vote 81 votes

White Tiger (duped)
38%
Logan00LmaoJChanceH9RookiiePikoluSagacious0wlAyden_noah1NanosamaDoctor_Strange19The_Doctor_24_1ShenkErik_BloodaxeOakenshieldZippy_halliganCyrillFromTulaIBatmanUltragamerJJMACHatsumomoGalactikDonut 31 votes
Destroyer (unduped)
46%
Ragnarok13TerraNescioThatGuyYouSaw235Iamnikeredsoxpatsfan89Xreisscaptain_rogersItsClobberinTimeChamp123RenaxqqZephyre33Ben_15455Abspain101AzenstarSceptilemaniac2Messy151ThePredator1001Red_Lightning02Danish0528 38 votes
Dragon Man (unduped)
3%
Rugbyman371Aaronxzshield311 3 votes
Ebony Maw (unduped)
4%
Spity68Foxhero007AgenteMagnusTAN06010601 4 votes
To save gems two to three for Shatra if she is a Mystic.
6%
HendrossJustcause102Tempest_024MidiHulk808 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    DarlingPrincessssDarlingPrincessss Posts: 53
    edited April 28
    White Tiger (duped)
    I don't know what will happen, but R3 will be really nice even then. However, R3 material will be important if you are FTPP.
    I see Destroyer as a slower attacker; maybe I don't know him. White Tiger is a regen on her attack special 2 steal power, but she is not so cool-looking. And yes, Shatra—we don't know her class, but I hope she will be nice because mystic now doesn't have too much to offer. On rank 3, all are almost the same.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,789 ★★★★
    White Tiger (duped)
    Particularly if this is your Valiant rank up
  • Options
    White Tiger (duped)

Particularly if this is your Valiant rank up

I am already valiant.
  • Options
    White Tiger (duped)
    It's close, let's guys. I need your knowledge. Who deserves more to be ranked 3, or should I keep that until better mystics are introduced?
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited April 29

It's close, let's guys. I need your knowledge. Who deserves more to be ranked 3, or should I keep that until better mystics are introduced?

You say "keep it until better mystics are introduced? " Do you have Chavez, Doggo, Kushala, and or Sassy at r3? If yes, I'd hold. If not, why not use it on 1 of those if/when you pull
  • Options
    White Tiger (duped)

You say "keep it until better mystics are introduced? " Do you have Chavez, Doggo, Kushala, and or Sassy at r3? If yes, I'd hold. If not, why not use it on 1 of those if/when you pull
    The white tiger is generally faster than most of those you mentioned. I would like Juggernaut, but I have no luck for now.
  • Options
    White Tiger (duped)
    I choose White Tiger r3; she is amazing. It is really a tie, but I decide to go with White Tiger because [White Tiger's] dupe is better and has more utility. [White Tiger] is also like Tigra, just doing fury cruelty stuff with intercept damage. The damage cap is top, especially on rank 3. She heals and steals power. She gets fury and is a really underrated attacker. Maybe with two more votes, people think that because Destroyer is a newer champion, [Destroyer] is better, but I compared them a lot in so many scenarios, and White Tiger performs better. She also ignores autoblock and unblockable, so she is top on defense as well. Sure, they are both new, but White Tiger's rank has better damage and better synergy. Also, because I like a buffed Gladiator.
    White Tiger is a great option for those who don't know, like me, because you can heal, power burn, and deal a lot of damage. Her animations are also a little better, but this is for me. Maybe because they are so close, but White Tiger is better. People voted almost evenly. Thanks.
  • Options
    White Tiger (duped)

lads

vote is closed
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Destroyer (unduped)

I don't know what will happen, but R3 will be really nice even then. However, R3 material will be important if you are FTPP.
    I see Destroyer as a slower attacker; maybe I don't know him. White Tiger is a regen on her attack special 2 steal power, but she is not so cool-looking. And yes, Shatra—we don't know her class, but I hope she will be nice because mystic now doesn't have too much to offer. On rank 3, all are almost the same.

Congrats on the R3 white tiger she’s a beast. But just an FYI Destroyer may isn’t a a slow attacker, against cosmic’s he’s very fast and in non ideal match ups he still will finish the fight in a respectable time. The most important thing is to not let his furries fall off, at max stacks even his basic attacks hit very hard. Just spam sp1 till you’re fully ramped and then launch 1 or 2 sp2 using his power gain and they are dead. Plus he’s a great defender as well. I took mine to R3 and I’ve been really enjoying him.
  • Options
    White Tiger (duped)

Congrats on the R3 white tiger she’s a beast. But just an FYI Destroyer may isn’t a a slow attacker, against cosmic’s he’s very fast and in non ideal match ups he still will finish the fight in a respectable time. The most important thing is to not let his furries fall off, at max stacks even his basic attacks hit very hard. Just spam sp1 till you’re fully ramped and then launch 1 or 2 sp2 using his power gain and they are dead. Plus he’s a great defender as well. I took mine to R3 and I’ve been really enjoying him.
    That is why I will take him to rank 2 until a new R3 gem comes. Thank you.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,775 Guardian
    White Tiger (duped)
    Can't go wrong with either white tiger or destroyer. Both are lots of fun to use