Options

QOL Request for Objectives

Some objectives are not clear when we are suppose to complete. For example, I was naive in assuming the timer was when I needed to complete them and now I can't achieve the 900k offer.

Option1: don't cap the objectives to 4 and allow each day to stack.
Option2: change timer to 24 hour cycle if it's truly a daily objective.

This is the same case with battlegrounds objectives.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,214 ★★★★★
    What op meant to say was: "I wasn't able to tell that the timer was for the event and not the objective so now I'm sad"
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,705 ★★★★★
    CopperTop said:

Some objectives are not clear when we are suppose to complete. For example, I was naive in assuming the timer was when I needed to complete them and now I can't achieve the 900k offer.

Option1: don't cap the objectives to 4 and allow each day to stack.
    Option2: change timer to 24 hour cycle if it's truly a daily objective.

This is the same case with battlegrounds objectives.

Its under special daily anything under daily tab means to do it daily if u want it to stack then it be in the special tab
  • Options
    CopperTopCopperTop Posts: 13
    Make fun all you want, but I still see my recommendation as valid. Its unlikely that we all havent missed a 48hr battlegrounds objective because we didn't know when it'll expire/be replaced.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,937 ★★★★★
    CopperTop said:

Make fun all you want, but I still see my recommendation as valid. Its unlikely that we all havent missed a 48hr battlegrounds objective because we didn't know when it'll expire/be replaced.

As unlikely as having 28 objectives to complete on the last day...
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,886 Guardian
    edited April 29
    If they were changed to be on a 24 hour timer, that would mess things up more.

They are NOT on a 24 hour expiration, they can stay around for the whole week.
    (Whether you get *additional* objectives is a different issue, but you would NOT want one of them to just disappear after a 24 hrs).

Example, you do 2 of the 4 objectives, and get halfway thru the goals for the other 2.
    If those other 2 would just disappear after 24 hours, you will have lost your progress doing those remaining ones, and any new objectives that override them for the next day would be back at square-one of progress.
    (For these special Poolie ones, that is not necessarily too bad, but what if that were applied to the 3 regular Daily Objectives that are allowed to stack. You could lose your progress on your 1 remaining stacked Daily, aka Lab Fights (you’ve done 1 Lab Fight so far and have 1 Lab fight still to go) even though the new Daily one had room to come on board without affecting your 1 stacked Daily).

——
    Currently, you can tell whether or not a new daily (or special daily) objective has room to show up, is whether you see a whole ROW worth of TIMER below your current Objectives.
    Unfortunately, that doesn’t tell you HOW MANY new Objectives have room enough to stack up.
    For Poolie Special objectives, they Stack up to 4.
    For normal Daily ones, they Stack up to 3.

**REALISTIC SUGGESTION**
    Have Allocated Slots (ie, empty but Outlined with a Border) for as many objectives can Stack up.

So for normal Daily (for example), if you always do them every day and don’t have any older ones still carried forward, there will be the current day's objective, followed by 2 dedicated/outlined Objective Slots below that, one of which would also, like currently, show the Timer to when new ones will appear.

Instead of JUST a timer in otherwise empty space without any clue as to how many potential ones can exist at same time.