**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Front row Offers : 2× 7* champs Over a R3??

PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,113 ★★★★
edited May 2 in General Discussion
I will cut to the chase and present you with the dilemma I'm facing.

Offer 5 (2× t4 alpha n 10k Titan)
Costs 900k.
Unfortunately it will NOT get me to my next titan since I'll be 2000 shards short of it.

On the other hand if I get
- 3× Offer 6 (5k Titan + 1 paragon) = 750k poolies
- 20 × offer 11 = 100k poolies
- 20× bucket of iso (3× t6 iso + 100k gold) = 50k

I'll have 15k titan, 2k 7* shards, 3 paragons , 60 t6 iso selectors and 2 mil gold for the same 900k poolies.
So should I take the r3 resources and 10k titan that will not get me any champs rn or should I take the offers that will instantly get me a new titan and a 7* crystal.
I should also mention that I donot currently have any candidates that I think are deserving of r3 on my account.

Front row Offers : 2× 7* champs Over a R3?? 67 votes

Stick to the r3 material
80%
GamerSpity68ZENKeltanzuffySIlverProfessorAzKicker316TerraSupermanojBrokenSandeepSTheHeroDeservedWinter_souljaLPtheArtist_666spiderbites0196Justcause102PikoluXreissSpadeHuntercaptain_rogers 54 votes
Get the Titan and 7* crystal instead
19%
RaganatorAyden_noah1AzenstarIryseUltragamerI_tell_no_tales_1Highlander2Johny_JoestarHidereAecynBlahblahblahblahshield311王者归来040514 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,113 ★★★★

Offer 11 is “100” 7* shards for 5k Poolies each, not 1k…

Maybe this changes your decision.

That was an error, I'm actually at 13k 7* shards rn so the 2k will push me to 15k
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,816 ★★★★
    Stick to the r3 material
    R3 = Valiant
    Titan = RNG
    Take your pick
  • Options
    BirbmanBirbman Posts: 113
    Stick to the r3 material
    R3 you will get 7* much more than some t4a
  • Options
    AecynAecyn Posts: 84
    Get the Titan and 7* crystal instead
    If you do go the second route, there's a better offer setup for 7* shards. Offer one gives 1500 shards for 45000 poolies and a Sig stone on top. So two of those will net you 1000 more shards and you'll have spent 10000 less poolies...
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 620 ★★★
    Or…give Kabam 50 🐐s, and get 4 x R4>R5 gems 👻
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,401 ★★★★
    If you already have a champion you want to rank3 in mind from your current rank2 champions.. pick rank3 materials.

If you are unsure of your current 7* roster and hope to pull that missing top champion (could be any champion you find useful).. then little rng gamble 🎰 might be better but not guaranteed of course.

If you are almost Valiant and just need one more rank3 7* champion.. rank3 resource is better decision..
  • Options
    DamageFactionDamageFaction Posts: 92
    Stick to the r3 material
    I’d go for the r3 material. You could go for some new champs by getting the crystals but I speak from experience when I say if you get burned with some bad pulls you’re gonna kick yourself.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 745 ★★★
    Stick to the r3 material
    The R3 materials are much more valuable than the Titan shards.