**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Deep dive: Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★

People are already complaining about animations and her kit even though her animations are Deadpool references and she will be able to cheese Bullseyes in 30 secs the same way Galan cheeses Peni? Lmaooo what a bunch of Karens there's always something to complain about.

Anyways I'm excited, I think she's going to take second spot in the mutant class now right after Onslaught. She can nuke every single problematic skill meta defender other than Nick, skill defenders are going to lose some value after people start ranking her up because she just deals with all of them easily.
    Also she's a solid Dust counter, that is more than enough to make her better than Kitty for BGs at least which is how I rate champs personally cause everything else really depends on preference.

MCOC players and complaining go together lmao
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★

Can someone confirm which class Champs gonna be added next Titan?
    Are they really adding one champ from each class ?

They do add 1 of each class in titan yes
  • Options

People are already complaining about animations and her kit even though her animations are Deadpool references and she will be able to cheese Bullseyes in 30 secs the same way Galan cheeses Peni? Lmaooo what a bunch of Karens there's always something to complain about.

Anyways I'm excited, I think she's going to take second spot in the mutant class now right after Onslaught. She can nuke every single problematic skill meta defender other than Nick, skill defenders are going to lose some value after people start ranking her up because she just deals with all of them easily.
    Also she's a solid Dust counter, that is more than enough to make her better than Kitty for BGs at least which is how I rate champs personally cause everything else really depends on preference.

I actually like her animations due to its a dp thing and her visuals look cool shes a cool character people will change mind of how they view her once they play her
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,785 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

It's just odd to me cause they've been complaining about mutant class being the worst class even after Onslaught got released. Now we're getting another banger (like I said #2 mutant in my book) and they're still complaining 🤣
  • Options
    Bendy said:

I actually like her animations due to its a dp thing and her visuals look cool shes a cool character people will change mind of how they view her once they play her
    I like them too, they're funny and very in character. The new sp2 mechanic also looks interesting, and her kit has so much stuff she's pretty much going to be for the skill class what Torch is to the mystic class, just straight up annihilates every skill defender.
  • Options

Bendy said:

I like them too, they're funny and very in character. The new sp2 mechanic also looks interesting, and her kit has so much stuff she's pretty much going to be for the skill class what Torch is to the mystic class, just straight up annihilates every skill defender.
    All i cared about was a bullseye counter but got sold when her debuffs were passive lol
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

It's just odd to me cause they've been complaining about mutant class being the worst class even after Onslaught got released. Now we're getting another banger (like I said #2 mutant in my book) and they're still complaining 🤣
    Mutant is making a massive comeback. Onslaught is fantastic, Dust is great, NC was great, Sinister buff is coming, negasonic is coming, and idk if you’ve seen the videos, but Dani is actually a chef and I think I retract my slander. Midstar no more
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

All i cared about was a bullseye counter but got sold when her debuffs were passive lol
    Me too, I just wanted the Bullseye train of pain to finally end but they went overboard. She can take Bullseye, KM, KP, Korg, Attuma, Zemo, Mole-Man, Mantis I mean there's not a single skill defender she can't take.
  • Options

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Me too, I just wanted the Bullseye train of pain to finally end but they went overboard. She can take Bullseye, KM, KP, Korg, Attuma, Zemo, Mole-Man, Mantis I mean there's not a single skill defender she can't take.
    Pretty much lol but id take it even though most them skills aside from km are a pain like zemo is a pain if an ai doesnt throw a special but hopefully that changes anyway in update and well km sucks always since not many passive dots but now we have the answer
  • Options

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

This is literally like a science u can say torch but u could also say void since void and torch both do well against mystics for me void has always been the go to on every mystic champ over torch as i always look for fun and void to me is more fun to play as i can play him differently try new things with him
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,667 ★★★★

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Nick fury?
  • Options
    edited May 4
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Mutant is making a massive comeback. Onslaught is fantastic, Dust is great, NC was great, Sinister buff is coming, negasonic is coming, and idk if you’ve seen the videos, but Dani is actually a chef and I think I retract my slander. Midstar no more
    Yeah I don't think mutant is the worst anymore, I think it's back to tech tbh.
    And yes I did she's already in my deck I took a r3 KM yesterday and she's barely r1, I take back all the slander I sent too I just hope I can awaken her soon for that sweet Nick counter.
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 589 ★★★
    She will be very useful to have in the roster to deal with Korgs, Bullseyes, Attuma etc…
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

This is literally like a science u can say torch but u could also say void since void and torch both do well against mystics for me void has always been the go to on every mystic champ over torch as i always look for fun and void to me is more fun to play as i can play him differently try new things with him
    Always liked Void, just never got mine to sig 200 so I never ranked him up. I might soon though since stones are so easy to get once you're Valiant.
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Nick fury?
    She can do Nick but she will have to deal with second life, so Goatstar still better for Nick.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,195 ★★★★★
    She is also great for Everest content as all you need is 2 sp2 to get max incenerates and after that you just have to spam sp1 to refresh the incenerates.

I really hope there would be some synergy for her to increase her max incenerate limit, for everest content, but she's great even without that (Atleast better than stryfe for everest content).
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

And yes I did she's already in my deck I took a r3 KM yesterday and she's barely r1, I take back all the slander I sent too I just hope I can awaken her soon for that sweet Nick counter.
    She can also take Serpent which is awesome. Praying for a 7* Dani. With both Dani and Gladiator redeemed, 2023 continues to prove itself as the best year for champs imo. My personal worst champ of the year being MD (who’s not even bad) speaks leagues about the great champ design
  • Options
    edited May 4

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Yeah even after all this time, tech is still the worst. I thought tech was gonna be better after Fantman’s release but not really.

This is why I’m wishing for a new, at least top 10 tech champ to come. Maybe we will get Bastion since he’s the villain of X men 97, but which other techs do we want?
  • Options

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Always liked Void, just never got mine to sig 200 so I never ranked him up. I might soon though since stones are so easy to get once you're Valiant.
    Ive took my void to sig 200 and r5 ascend as a 6 as i do everything with him find new ways to play sometimes i parry all fight sometimes i hit the block all fight sometimes play normal its great to try new ways with void so im excited to play negasonic also comment about the classes id probs agree tech now going back down the list again which sucks as good champs but very lackluster or using old options which i dont mind as always love playing omega sent from tech out of every others
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Ive took my void to sig 200 and r5 ascend as a 6 as i do everything with him find new ways to play sometimes i parry all fight sometimes i hit the block all fight sometimes play normal its great to try new ways with void so im excited to play negasonic also comment about the classes id probs agree tech now going back down the list again which sucks as good champs but very lackluster or using old options which i dont mind as always love playing omega sent from tech out of every others
    Void still has the most reliable petrify/heal reverse in the game. Even though there are many champs who can heal reverse, none of them are as consistent as void. Also he is super fun to play with his synergies with sentry and Killmonger
  • Options

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Void still has the most reliable petrify/heal reverse in the game. Even though there are many champs who can heal reverse, none of them are as consistent as void. Also he is super fun to play with his synergies with sentry and Killmonger
    I like void but I think 7* void isn’t as good as like the 6 star ascended void because of the higher sig level. It’s gonna take some time before 7* void becomes superior to the 6* version
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

I like void but I think 7* void isn’t as good as like the 6 star ascended void because of the higher sig level. It’s gonna take some time before 7* void becomes superior to the 6* version
    His utility is available at sig 1. His damage isn't like off the charts or something. He is slow utility champ anyway, so the sigs are good but not necessary for his playstyle.
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Yeah even after all this time, tech is still the worst. I thought tech was gonna be better after Fantman’s release but not really.

This is why I’m wishing for a new, at least top 10 tech champ to come. Maybe we will get Bastion since he’s the villain of X men 97, but which other techs do we want?
    Tech is the weakest, but still has some bangers. Red Skull’s buff catapulted him to the top, Ironheart isn’t game changing but she’s a good addition, I’m honestly not sure how good prowler is tbh, but we have some other meta relevant champs like Starky, Guardian (insane champ, watch trappy on YouTube), FAM ofc, Shuri, HB, etc. I definitely think it could use more love, but it isn’t doing bad right now
  • Options

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

I recently got a 7km so i might have to start running that synergy maybe it be my plan for incursions for fun but would like to use in war but we in t5 ever since crush so not like i have a choice on what i can bring
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Tech is the weakest, but still has some bangers. Red Skull’s buff catapulted him to the top, Ironheart isn’t game changing but she’s a good addition, I’m honestly not sure how good prowler is tbh, but we have some other meta relevant champs like Starky, Guardian (insane champ, watch trappy on YouTube), FAM ofc, Shuri, HB, etc. I definitely think it could use more love, but it isn’t doing bad right now
    Nah it is really worse rn. The best defenders of the class, FAM and red skull, have like million counters, compared to top defenders of other class. Even offensively, they aren't doing much. Tech class really need a banger like onslaught. ghost, FAM and Nimgod alone can't carry the class anymore. We really need a tech champ who could do much more than "countering mutants".
  • Options
    ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 420 ★★★
    incinerate immunity? Didn’t see that in the spotlight.
  • Options
    713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 149
    It's cool that she doesn't have prowess because of not being focused in the fight. I really like it when a champ's personality is tied with their abilities or lack thereof.
  • Options
    edited May 4

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Nah it is really worse rn. The best defenders of the class, FAM and red skull, have like million counters, compared to top defenders of other class. Even offensively, they aren't doing much. Tech class really need a banger like onslaught. ghost, FAM and Nimgod alone can't carry the class anymore. We really need a tech champ who could do much more than "countering mutants".
    Even then fam has more counters now due to serpent and maestro using pierce and red skull is mainly armor breaks but if u dont very annoying but as u said it is just those 2 that do the defender lifting in the class i hope we get some more tech defenders or buffs to techs to make them defenders as mysterio could use a lift for defense wise green goblin could make a comeback for a defender doc oc also

Edit: to add for a mutant counter it should of been lady deathstrike
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Even then fam has more counters now due to serpent and maestro using pierce and red skull is mainly armor breaks but if u dont very annoying but as u said it is just those 2 that do the defender lifting in the class i hope we get some more tech defenders or buffs to techs to make them defenders as mysterio could use a lift for defense wise green goblin could make a comeback for a defender doc oc also
    Yeah Mysterio really works well on defense. My r2 stalls heavy hitters like hulkling and even cgr sometimes. His AI is also annoying and he is surprisingly good on offense, I defeated multiple dominos with my myst.
  • Options

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Yeah Mysterio really works well on defense. My r2 stalls heavy hitters like hulkling and even cgr sometimes. His AI is also annoying and he is surprisingly good on offense, I defeated multiple dominos with my myst.
    I liked mysterio more on offense since his sp3 just hits hard his defense wise is still good but he fell off with all these cosmics that are power immune or gain power so quickly he gets shreded