**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

7* R3 Science or Mystic

Planning out my next r3. I currently have Adam at r3 and a skill 2-3 gem who I'm still waiting for a better pull to use. I can either go the route of science or mystic for my next natural r3. Here are all of my options between the two classes. I'm leaning toward science because I prefer both of those champs but I'd like to see what the community thinks.

7* R3 Science or Mystic 60 votes

Spider-ham (Awakened)
20%
Repto23Rayven5220JChanceH9ItsClobberinTimeOakenshieldILoveDrDoomLicky13579rebel_JJMACZoolander29Spidermaster32Kingering_King 12 votes
Hulk (Awakened)
43%
Talha305RajaRagnarok13TerraJoestacks85Logan0010or_StrongJustcause102WhoDaPooEwell65SSS69Valkyrion99RenaxqqXguard77RicoShayKikohouRed_Lightning02Thanos101010Highlander2PeregrinusTNK_131[Deleted User] 26 votes
America Chavez (Awakened)
35%
PantherusNZbuffajrzuffySIlverProfessorFeeney234HendrossDeadpoolmercs88Batman1234Giantwalrus56Ben_15455Agent_Valentain689MrSakuragimbgibsonTrongNovDab_westFantomaxopNacho98Poesie66959shield311Brill_14 21 votes
Ebony Maw (Awakened)
1%
Guest120193746239 1 vote
Wiccan (Unawakened)
0%

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    America Chavez (Awakened)
    Can't decide between Piggy and Chavez - can't go wrong with either
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Spider-ham (Awakened)
    Piggy. He's so broken in BG's, plus he's adorable.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 631 ★★★
    The improved stores and daily valiant crystals are definitely worth pulling the trigger with that skill gem right now instead of waiting weeks or months of not getting those rewards
  • Options
    Zoolander29Zoolander29 Posts: 19
    Spider-ham (Awakened)
    @captaincush I have had terrible skill pulls. I have Falcon, Mantis, Elsa, Black Panther, Killmonger, and Jabari all Unawakened. I am a couple thousand shards away from my next titan who I was hoping to pull Bullseye or Cheel'ith from. Also moleman comes out next week and I have an abundance of units I was debating using. Unless you'd recommend taking one of those to r3, I feel better off waiting a week.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 631 ★★★
    A week isn't too bad, but that is still RNG you are hoping for. Mantis has highest attack in the game, Elsa has lots of great utility, Falcon's lock on shuts down so much, but I agree that if I were in the same situation, I might have a hard time pulling the trigger on any of them
  • Options
    Zoolander29Zoolander29 Posts: 19
    Spider-ham (Awakened)

After some further testing I think piggie is the best option
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,838 ★★★★
    Spider-ham (Awakened)

After some further testing I think piggie is the best option

Good call - welcome to the club!

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Spider-ham (Awakened)

@captaincush I have had terrible skill pulls. I have Falcon, Mantis, Elsa, Black Panther, Killmonger, and Jabari all Unawakened. I am a couple thousand shards away from my next titan who I was hoping to pull Bullseye or Cheel'ith from. Also moleman comes out next week and I have an abundance of units I was debating using. Unless you'd recommend taking one of those to r3, I feel better off waiting a week.

I get why you want to wait, especially if it's only a week.

IF you still don't get who you want, you still have some bangers.
    Mantis is a straight killer if you know how to play her. Elsa is underrated but definitely overshadowed by alot of other champs.
    And I can assure you, KM even unawareness is still a killer on defense at r3.
    Obviously KM isn't as good unawareness, but don't sleep on him. Mine destroys on defense still, and at worst he's a good stall champ while you nuke theirs.
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 592 ★★★
    Hulk (Awakened)
    Hulk, no doubt, I have him awakened at rank 2, he just destroys the content and the BG.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 505 ★★
    Spider-ham (Awakened)
    I love spiderham!!
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    Congrats fellow pig enthusiast

• Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 310
    Hulk (Awakened)
    Well my comment comes after your rank up but imo, hulk should be instead of ham bcoz awaken hulk is also have defensive prowess better than ham but ham is also a great option. Well, he is so insane that you will never regret on it.