**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Sector 7 Incursions Saga Hints/Suggestions

2»

Comments

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,543 ★★★

Will you run for a donut?

The best part is that after use the champs on this type of Incursions they can be used again after 5 minutes 🙏

Actually, I just found the best part. You can exit a fight and re-enter it without losing your health, persistent charges and cross-fights charges. That's a total win in my book.
    Omg

Thaaaaaaanks
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,840 ★★★★★

The best part is that after use the champs on this type of Incursions they can be used again after 5 minutes 🙏

Actually, I just found the best part. You can exit a fight and re-enter it without losing your health, persistent charges and cross-fights charges. That's a total win in my book.
    Funny enough, this is what ended up ruining my run on zone 23. Got a sym supreme boss who insta killed anyone at the start and couldn't remove my pre-fights even if I wanted to
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 106
    I personally think they should sell incursions revives with those x mágica gems… that would be a little bit more enjoyable incursions
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,436 ★★★★★
    Currently at zone 21 with Mojo (Odin prefights), king pin, and Nick fury (Odin prefights). 0 revives. Had I known about the exit out of fight ad re-enter with full health, I would have built my team differently. It's so op with Mojo as I can just restart until I get a good prompt. I'm not stuck at zone 21 either, just taking a break, since it does take a while having to restart frequently.
  • Options
    AddictorAddictor Posts: 406 ★★★
    What’s wrong with zone23 boss?
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,908 ★★★★★

Currently at zone 21 with Mojo (Odin prefights), king pin, and Nick fury (Odin prefights). 0 revives. Had I known about the exit out of fight ad re-enter with full health, I would have built my team differently. It's so op with Mojo as I can just restart until I get a good prompt. I'm not stuck at zone 21 either, just taking a break, since it does take a while having to restart frequently.

Wait, you mean you can force close and not lose the health, pre fights etc??
    Or something else?
  • Options
    Addictor said:

What’s wrong with zone23 boss?

It's because symbiote supreme nullifies buffs automatically at the start of the fight, dealing instant damage. Ebony-o-maw couldn't remove those prefights so he died
  • Options
    edited May 10

Or something else?
    Yep, I'm not posting on the main thread until I get my run done. @Rayven5220 . I've done it probably 56 times on my run. Woyld have done a corvus and mojo team had I known at the beginning. I'd say check it out on a lower level like 1 first just to make sure it works on yours. I've only tried on sector 7 though.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,908 ★★★★★

Or something else?
    Yep, I'm not posting on the main thread until I get my run done. @Rayven5220 . I've done it probably 56 times on my run. Woyld have done a corvus and mojo team had I known at the beginning. I'd say check it out on a lower level like 1 first just to make sure it works on yours. I've only tried on sector 7 though.
    That's awesome! I will try another run, my first and only so far I didn't get past zone 9 because I suck at incursions, and now u suck even more at it with limited champs, lol

Very good to know this, and will give it a shot! Thanks, my dude!
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,186 ★★★★★
    @willrun4adonut

What boosts for mojo? Is nick fury necessary? Can I use zemo instead of fury? Also if you force close and restart won't you lose odin prefights?
  • Options
    edited May 10

@willrun4adonut

What boosts for mojo? Degen increase potency and duration (since they changed it to include passives), the super duper armor break hack, and at the ready, and the gain a prowess on specials and of those lame new defense hacks the one that gives you Regen on block if you gaik power not by attacking is good if you run mystic dispersion . I also haven't even used an mystic boosts or regular health, green, attack boosts yet. I'll do a full write-up once I'm done. Just hoping that I don't get a roadblock.

Is nick fury necessary? Nope, I just have him in case I need to tank a sp3 but then I can keep fighting. There's another reason but I don't want to do my write-up yet.

Can I use zemo instead of fury? Yes

Also if you force close and restart won't you lose odin prefights? That is correct good sir. I don't know if this was fixed or unintentional, but it is welcome.

@captain_rogers

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,359 ★★★★★

Or something else?
    there check this one to so now it be fix pretty much soon
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,186 ★★★★★

@willrun4adonut

What boosts for mojo? Degen increase potency and duration (since they changed it to include passives), the super duper armor break hack, and at the ready, and of those lame new defense hacks the one that gives you Regen on block if you gaik power not by attacking is good if you run mystic dispersion . I also haven't even used an mystic boosts or regular health, green, attack boosts yet.

Is nick fury necessary? Nope, I just have him in case I need to tank a sp3 but then I can keep fighting. There's another reason but I don't want to do my write-up yet.

Also if you force close and restart won't you lose odin prefights? That is correct good sir. I don't know if this was fixed or unintentional, but it is welcome.

@captain_rogers

Which armor hack are you referring to? There are many sorry to bother you haha.

I'm waiting for your writeup before my run
  • Options

@willrun4adonut

What boosts for mojo? Degen increase potency and duration (since they changed it to include passives), the super duper armor break hack, and at the ready, and of those lame new defense hacks the one that gives you Regen on block if you gaik power not by attacking is good if you run mystic dispersion . I also haven't even used an mystic boosts or regular health, green, attack boosts yet.

@captain_rogers

Which armor hack are you referring to? There are many sorry to bother you haha.

I'm waiting for your writeup before my run
    10 hit combo gives armor break of 60% attack value. I have pictures too for my write-up of the hacks.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 981 ★★★★

Or something else?
    Do you have to wait the normal ten minutes between force close to keep all health? Or can you force close at will?
  • Options

Or something else?
    Do you have to wait the normal ten minutes between force close to keep all health? Or can you force close at will?
    Currently, I've been doing it at will, sometimes even back to back in two minutes
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 981 ★★★★

Or something else?
    Currently, I've been doing it at will, sometimes even back to back in two minutes
    Top G
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,543 ★★★

Tried this yesterday in Zone 5 , area 3, with my Hercules ,because right after the fight I saw there was a Revive/Health point.
    With my exit from the fight ,Herc was knocked out.

But I could pick that revive for Herc and continue.
    👍
  • Options

Tried this yesterday in Zone 5 , area 3, with my Hercules ,because right after the fight I saw there was a Revive/Health point.
    With my exit from the fight ,Herc was knocked out.

But I could pick that revive for Herc and continue.
    👍
    My guess with Herc is that he was below 5% health, which makes it an automatica KO? And maybe that takes precedence. Or maybe only works in sector 7? I just finished my sector 7 run so I'll try it in others and different factors in now