**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

lads

The user and all related content has been deleted.

lads 67 votes

America Chavez ( unduped)
74%
buffajrJinxesaxeFeeney234Ragnarok13Herbal_TaxmanWicket329IamnikeEgretM4LPtheArtist_666Colinwhitworth69Justcause102UsagicassidyGalvatron808captain_rogersPowerofpain1001ItsClobberinTimejcphillips7PolygonReignkingTWGardosh 50 votes
White Tiger (dupped)
25%
AzKicker316TerracaptaincushDRTORayven5220Luke9523peixemacacoMusha27spidyjedi84ThePredator1001SchnoodleThe_0wenpusRealWizardMostAverageGorr_FanPT_99Mrt9810[Deleted User] 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options
    edited May 14
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 252 ★★

I still don't know why AC. She is not better than White Tiger. People who don't play this game don't know, or what? I want to know why.</blockquo

America is better. Better damage, easy access to knockdowns, power control, and in my opinion is better at handling both class advantage fights and fights outside of the cosmic class. Just look at most peoples BG decks, you are gonna see alot more AC than WT. Also nodes and champion immunities can shut WT out, like Power steal and nullify. And as a pure attacker she's not touching the DPS of Tigra .

• Options
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,668 ★★★★★
    WT has utlity? Just seems like a nuke to me.
  • Options
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,191 ★★★★★
    edited May 14
    I have White Tiger at r2 and Chavez at r3. Chavez is, objectively, the better champion. Better damage, better utility, better as a defender. White Tiger has some niche matchups in which she works better, but they are few and far between.

White Tiger has a benefit because she is currently a tactic attacker and Chavez is not, but once this season ends that won’t be relevant anymore and Chavez will be better across the board.
  • Options
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★

I'm from the P2 alliance. I know what is better, but I want to ask the community why. I want to know what people want and why. Yes, I'm ranked second, destroyer rank 3.
    When there's a vote, I want to know the reason for that vote

If you know 'what is better" then why do you have to know what "people want"? Its your account not people's account!
  • Options
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options

The white tiger is winning overall. I see better-ranked people who voted for her. Nice.

What? It’s 27-9 in favor of America Chavez. What do you mean “better ranked” people? What in the common core is going on with your numbers?
  • Options
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,668 ★★★★★
    WT has utlity? Just seems like a

I really like when the community disagrees because I write what I like. If I didn't, the pool was going to be different. People overall just disagree as much as possible without knowing why. Check out FINTECH to see what he does with it with White Tiger i want votes from those ppl.

Play her against Gorr or anyone who puts dots, and she removes them immediately. Also, she can stack two special 2s in a row. Also, she regenerates, etc. She doesn't give the opponent power; she steals from them.
    That's niche, not utility. She should be able to take down cosmics!

I have her and WWBN as 7s from titans but I can't justify taking either up.
  • Options
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options
    White Tiger (dupped)
  • Options

Wicket329 said:

The white tiger is winning overall. I see better-ranked people who voted for her. Nice.

What? It’s 27-9 in favor of America Chavez. What do you mean “better ranked” people? What in the common core is going on with your numbers?
    I check quality versus quantity.
    Oh, I’d love to hear how you rationally and fairly assess the quality of the 34 people who voted for America Chavez compared to the 9 people who voted White Tiger. Please, share that wisdom.

WT has utlity? Just seems like a

I really like when the community disagrees because I write what I like. If I didn't, the pool was going to be different. People overall just disagree as much as possible without knowing why. Check out FINTECH to see what he does with it with White Tiger i want votes from those ppl.

Play her against Gorr or anyone who puts dots, and she removes them immediately. Also, she can stack two special 2s in a row. Also, she regenerates, etc. She doesn't give the opponent power; she steals from them.
    That's niche, not utility. She should be able to take down cosmics!

I have her and WWBN as 7s from titans but I can't justify taking either up.
    ok so she is better against cosmic champions
    No, she’s not. White Tiger has very specific matchups which she is meant to counter, such as Gorr, Hulkling, and kind of Sersi. She does this in part with her ability to shrug DoT effects against opponents with lots of buffs (just Gorr, maybe Ikaris if you’re bad), and her bleed effect which functions as a heal block and steal while it is active and which nullifies all regeneration buffs when it expires. Again, this is meant to counter Gorr most directly and also a handful of other regenerating cosmics.

Except it doesn’t work on Gorr’s most common war placement because that node periodically renders Gorr immune to nullify and makes him substantially more difficult to power control, and so her biggest pieces of utility are shut down against the opponent she is designed to fight.

But what do I know. I’m just a low quality summoner. Not like I have multiple masters seasons of alliance war under my belt. You’d obviously know if I did because you checked for quality.