**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

What is the reasoning in having to wait a million years to

Buy a loyalty seven star

Comments

• Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,121 ★★★★★
    All good things come to those who wait…

Unless of course RNG isn’t on your side
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,987 Guardian
    Loyalty is a resource without a cap that some people have 10s to 100s of millions of. Without the timer, it would be ridiculously expensive just because of those people who would be able to open a ton of them at once.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    There aren't really many uses for Loyalty, leading to a lot of people having excess Loyalty lying around. Without the timer people would be able to spam buy these 7* crystals
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,473 ★★★★★
    Feeney234 said:

All my loyalty seems to go to potions and boosts for war. So what is this loyalty 7 star crystal you speak of? 😂

The crystal you could be trading your shatter tokens from season rewards for lol

• Options
    MDxMDx Posts: 91
    When they first released it, it was justified having to wait cuz ppl had limited 7*s. But now when the 7* roster is very diverse , it wouldn't hurt to lower the timer to a month or so.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 442 ★★★
    I get that some would have a large amount of 7* if they were hoarding loyalty, but ranking them all up would be difficult, so wouldn’t skew the meta massively.

I’m sure like a lot of endgame players, I’ve got a lot of 7r1 that I’d love to use in BG but don’t have the mats, whereas we get quite a lot of dust, so most of my deck is 6r5a