**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

If you could make one minor change to a champ, what would it be?

Comments

• Options
    dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 181 β˜…
    Just eliminate the 12 cap on herc and just reallllllyyy lean into the fact that he is broken πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 481 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    G99: I'd bring back her ridiculously wide sword...that thing used to be comically huge after a few hundred hits
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 574 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    VTD buffs become permanent once reaching the max of 10 in the DNA bank.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,343 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hulk (Immortal) is too gimped. Pick any one of his things that suck and address them.
    Self-damage is too high, terrible crit rating, charges expiring all at once too quickly.
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 417 β˜…β˜…
    1. 1doom-Stackable armors and/or immuniy to nullify and fateseal
    2. Omega Sentinel-sp1 debuff refresh
    3. BWCV should have pre-fights for each of her immunities
    4. Replace OGSW's poison with degen and add a synergy that increases her crit rate on basic attacks

Thats all i can think of right now
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,962 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Reverse Namors Nerf
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    WOLF_LINK said:

Hercules: his persistent charges are capped at 999 like Γ†gons

That is not a small change at all.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,239 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Minor you say? kamala khans fury effects gain + 23000 attack rating
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,751 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    WOLF_LINK said:

Hercules: his persistent charges are capped at 999 like Γ†gons

I said MINOR πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    RockSlydeRockSlyde Posts: 35 β˜…
    Give AntiVenom a 15% attack boost for each debuff on the opponent, so that you aren't forced to choose between damage and utility
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,377 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Juggs cannot lose cyttorack gem against cosmics except by stun

Seriously tho. The amount of cosmics shut him down with armor breaks are insane. Especially knull, juggs is supposed to be counter to him with reverse controls but he often shut his gem
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Killmonger’s s2 charges would negate recoil at the cost of a charge.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,755 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Apocalypse- add poison immunity

Guillotine 99 - allow her to carry some hit points to next fight

Angela - basic sword attack should cause bleed
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 877 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I like the variety to be honest....only thing that really bugs me is my rank 1 7 stars pi are higher than my rank 2 juggs lol.....but then again he NEVER gets banned in bgs because he's hiding three rows down lol
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 877 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Fryday said:

My would be very simple,

iDoom - Being able to remove all form of Prowess, single, multi, passive, just remove it all instead of what he currently have.

By making is one simple change it would make iDoom so much more versatile to so many more matches/Nodes.

Doesn't make him OP just much more useful.

If wanted to go an extra miles, when facing Mutant apply Rupture instead of Shock (with the same affect).

It is a real shame really, iDoom was doom from the start of his design process because of....Dr Doom. Too fearful of making a Tech Dr Doom that his overall design & power is too tamed and niche.

Maybe one day (in a few year time) he might get a turn up.

I've always wished this....if he had an ability pre fight like scorpion to apply ruptures he'd be a top tech in the game
  • Options
    edited May 20

I’d make it so rogues abilities she takes last longer

That, and her buff steal to include ALL BUFFS, is the real buff(s) that she needs
  • Options
    doctorb said:

Apocalypse- add poison immunity

Guillotine 99 - allow her to carry some hit points to next fight

Angela - basic sword attack should cause bleed

Agreed about Apoc. That one confused me lol. The Mutant of all mutants, the first born, the ancient one...can gain 3 different immunities, but he ain't poison immune. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 552 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Annihilus' Stifles should last 2-4 seconds longer and they should reduce combat power rate instead of just offensive combat power rate.

It would make him better offensively. He's got pretty good damage honestly but just needs to be a little easier to play.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,812 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Allow Apocs prowess to continue beyond 4.

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,531 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hulk Ragnarok triggers Face Me! whilst he is Taunted or Infuriated.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,812 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hulk Ragnarok triggers Face Me! whilst he is Taunted or Infuriated.

It should be a very, very bad idea to annoy a Hulk in general, I like your idea.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,584 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’d give Deadpool OG SP2 an X% chance to drop a Terminal Bleed which would work like Fury’s LMD life drain
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 574 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Mojo: At 5 million or more Subscribers? Followers? I forget which is which.

during Anti-Life Field, all hits have a chance to replace one of his opponent's Buffs with a Hater Buff

idk, I just feel like he needs a way to deal with indefinite buffs outside of his singular Nullify on SP1

I would make his sp1 100% chance to nullify buff on first the hit and the other 5 hits have a 10% chance per subscriber to nullify a buff. That way he’s not crazy op, still a bit of Rng, and if he get him fully ramped then there’s almost a 100% chance.
  • Options
    DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 173 β˜…
    Place an infuriate on the opponent after BWDO evades.
    Not really minor, change her sp2 burst damage to be per shock on the opponent.