Best class in the game right now?

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Science
    Lol I just looked up mcoc tier list, tapped on the first three videos that popped up and oh what a surprise Galan is top 5 on all of them:

These content creators must be pretty bad at the game cause Galan fell off sooo hard πŸ’€
    Science

Until we get champs like Hulkling and Galan as 7*, science imo.

Galan isn’t even top 5 cosmic 6* most of the really good cosmic are 7*
    So, who are top 5 cosmics in your opinion
    Vox and Gladiator apparently πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 336 β˜…β˜…
    Skill

Lol I just looked up mcoc tier list, tapped on the first three videos that popped up and oh what a surprise Galan is top 5 on all of them:

These content creators must be pretty bad at the game cause Galan fell off sooo hard πŸ’€

Nah can’t let it slide. He is top 5 once, top 6 once and top 12 once
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hard to say, but its not tech class πŸ’―
    Science
    Grub88 said:

First two put him on third spot, last one put him on fourth, top five three times lol
    Skill

Grub88 said:

First two put him on third spot, last one put him on fourth, top five three times lol
    Where does it number them?
    Science
    Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Common sense says top to bottom correct? Or we just grasping at straws tonight?
    Skill

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Not grasping at anything just not making assumptions. Common sense would be they are all in the same bracket so they are all equal. Top to bottom means nothing absent of any statement from the person that developed the spread sheet that says otherwise
    Science
    Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Not grasping at anything just not making assumptions. Common sense would be they are all in the same bracket so they are all equal. Top to bottom means nothing absent of any statement from the person that developed the spread sheet that says otherwise
    Hercules being #1 on the first two doesn't tell you anything? Lmao okay bud, whatever floats your boat.
    Skill

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Hercules being #1 on the first two doesn't tell you anything? Lmao okay bud, whatever floats your boat.
    What were you saying about clutching at straws?
    Science
    Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

I'm not grasping at anything here, Hercules is first for obvious reasons, and common sense would normally tell you top to bottom which makes sense cause Hercules is first. If you lack common sense or want to argue for the sake of arguing just say that.
    Skill

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

I'm not grasping at anything here, Hercules is first for obvious reasons, and common sense would normally tell you top to bottom which makes sense cause Hercules is first. If you lack common sense or want to argue for the sake of arguing just say that.
    Just being the white knight and doing society a service by calling out when I see people make assumptions and call it common sense.

If 2 kids get a A+ grade how can you say that one kid is better than the other without actually seeings the scores they got. The point is you can’t. Logically you can only deduce that they are equal without additional information
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 574 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cosmic
    Herc
    Science
    Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Just being the white knight and doing society a service by calling out when I see people make assumptions and call it common sense.

If 2 kids get a A+ grade how can you say that one kid is better than the other without actually seeings the scores they got. The point is you can’t. Logically you can only deduce that they are equal without additional information
    Cause tier lists are almost always organized from best to worst, and the fact that Hercules is first points at this being the case. Not only that but if you actually go watch the videos, it's pretty clear that the top tiers are organized from top to bottom just based on the things they say about each champ.
    Tier lists are usually organized from best to worst, either top to bottom or left to right. If you need someone to walk you through the whole process of making a tier list cause common sense isn't telling you top to bottom or left to right even after seeing Hercules (the most broken champ in the game) at the very top of the tier in the first two then you have bigger issues than being the white knight on a forum.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Science

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Cause tier lists are almost always organized from best to worst, and the fact that Hercules is first points at this being the case. Not only that but if you actually go watch the videos, it's pretty clear that the top tiers are organized from top to bottom just based on the things they say about each champ.
    Tier lists are usually organized from best to worst, either top to bottom or left to right. If you need someone to walk you through the whole process of making a tier list cause common sense isn't telling you top to bottom or left to right even after seeing Hercules (the most broken champ in the game) at the very top of the tier in the first two then you have bigger issues than being the white knight on a forum.
    Sorry to break it to you my dude but as somebody who usually watches the tier list videos to get their takes on why who is where, I've yet to see any of them put them in some sort of "best to worst" order in their respective tier.

That's just not how they work.

When you actually watch the videos, they generally even say that in them. 🀣
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Superior class and my boy Steve
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Science

1. If we're talking 6* only, Galan is definitely still top 5.
    2. I know there are plenty of 7* that are better but that's only because of 7* stats, hence "if he was a 7*". Nobody was paying attention to Venom and Gamora before they were 7*, why do you think that is?
    Nah OP is right, Galan damage output is fixed, He only deals damage via harvest but problem is, let's say in bg, if his harvest fails to kill the opponent (leave them in like 15% ) then he have to trigger another harvest.

Also you're saying galan fell off because he is only available as 6*. Well Hulkling, CGR and herc are also only 6*s, but you can see them maxed out in almost every roster.

Is galan top 5? Idk he might be, But he definitely fell off a lot now compared to how good he was considered when he was released.
    Right? He has 7 disagrees πŸ’€
    Also no, the incinerates always finish off that last 15%. Again if you don't have a maxed Galan you wouldn't know, since you're saying all this you obviously don't.

Galan is maxed out in nearly every top roster too lmao what are you on about? He's not on every deck cause metas have been tricky lately but almost everyone has a maxed Galan.

He definitely fell off a bit but when it comes to 6* only, he's still top 5. For the sake of the argument though, even if he wasn't he'd still be top 10, you both are literally just arguing for the sake of arguing here. He is a top cosmic champ regardless, there's a reason he isn't a 7* yet, you can keep arguing all you want but it is what it is.
    I have 3 agrees while you have 4 disagrees? So what, That means I'm right and you're wrong? Nah, that's now how it works.

Galan was maxed out in every roster is a big stretch, I haven't seen any accounts this season with a maxed galan, and I'm already in uru.

And again I never denied galan is top 5 or not, as I'm not sure about it, but my point is he is not as good as when he was released.

I'm not arguing just for the sake of arguing, you are the one who should know not to take everything here personal, and have a conversation without making it into a argument, No offense.
    Science
    GrO_ot78 said:

Hard to say, but its not tech class πŸ’―

At this point I'm convinced kabam had some beef with tech class lol
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Science
    Science or cosmic
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 581 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Science

Dont agree with this logic. Even if all 6*s are released as 7*s then science will be the superior class. Can 6-7 insanely powerful champs in the cosmic class compensate for the sheer number of duds. At the moment cosmic has the weakest 7* lineup because it is too top heavy.

Science on the other hand has insanely powerful champs, good diversity of champs in the middle that have a unique niche and has very few duds at the moment. When you get a abyss nexus, it is the safest bet to get a champ that adds to your roster. Until Kabam starts buffing other class champs, science is the clear leader.

Poor tech, even the very strong efforts by Kabam to boost the class has barely brought it above 5th place.
    Science
    Ansh_A said:

Dont agree with this logic. Even if all 6*s are released as 7*s then science will be the superior class. Can 6-7 insanely powerful champs in the cosmic class compensate for the sheer number of duds. At the moment cosmic has the weakest 7* lineup because it is too top heavy.

Science on the other hand has insanely powerful champs, good diversity of champs in the middle that have a unique niche and has very few duds at the moment. When you get a abyss nexus, it is the safest bet to get a champ that adds to your roster. Until Kabam starts buffing other class champs, science is the clear leader.

Poor tech, even the very strong efforts by Kabam to boost the class has barely brought it above 5th place.
    Tech is always ignored by kabam. It is easily the worst class imo. We still don't have a direct tech onslaught counter, but there are million of champs who can defeat the "so called" top tech defenders (Fam and Rskull).
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,237 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Science
    Science has had a lot of great contenders recently. But i will say that as of recent mutant has made a big improvement. We went from having a stale mutant class to then get a mr sinister buff, onslaught, negasonic and older champs becoming more revitalised due to 7* pool such as sunspot, bishop, storm pyramid x, gambit etc. of course i think these champs where still used during their 6* days but there were more champs who took priority in rank up so no one really chose them. Especially gambit. But now i have him as a 7* i sometimes use him for the horseman synergy because that perfect block is amazing
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cosmic

2. I know there are plenty of 7* that are better but that's only because of 7* stats, hence "if he was a 7*". Nobody was paying attention to Venom and Gamora before they were 7*, why do you think that is?
    Gladiator? Adam? Vox? Hulkling? Herc? Cgr? These are all better than him
    Gladiator and Vox are not better lol I have all three, you're absolutely delusional if you think they are. Maybe as 7* but not as 6*, as 6* not only are they not faster than Galan (same speed), neither of them are dual threat, Galan is.
    As for Adam, he can't take some of the problematic matchups Galan take, I have a r5 ascended sig 200 Adam.
    I’ve got 45 sec rol take downs with gladiator don’t see galan doing that?

450k healthpool = 250k healthpool?

My r3 7* Mantis can't take out WS in 45 secs yet she's an absolute nuke in BGs and she's considered one of the best 7* skill champs for r3. You're trying to argue something that doesn't make sense here, there's a difference between BGs sized healthpools and big healthpools. I rank champs based on how well they perform in BGs so that's why personally I still think Galan is top 5.
    Facts, my R5 ascended Wolverine has taken down ROL Hulk in 17 sec with a good synergy team, doesn’t make him any good at anything else except maybe for Aq.

How well a champ does against big hp with no nodes doesn’t tell us much.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cosmic
    PT_99 said:

Mention any 3 7* cosmic who are top 6*
    Hyp, Vox, Adam Warlock
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Science
    Scorpion
    Science

Nah OP is right, Galan damage output is fixed, He only deals damage via harvest but problem is, let's say in bg, if his harvest fails to kill the opponent (leave them in like 15% ) then he have to trigger another harvest.

Also you're saying galan fell off because he is only available as 6*. Well Hulkling, CGR and herc are also only 6*s, but you can see them maxed out in almost every roster.

Is galan top 5? Idk he might be, But he definitely fell off a lot now compared to how good he was considered when he was released.
    Right? He has 7 disagrees πŸ’€
    Also no, the incinerates always finish off that last 15%. Again if you don't have a maxed Galan you wouldn't know, since you're saying all this you obviously don't.

Galan is maxed out in nearly every top roster too lmao what are you on about? He's not on every deck cause metas have been tricky lately but almost everyone has a maxed Galan.

He definitely fell off a bit but when it comes to 6* only, he's still top 5. For the sake of the argument though, even if he wasn't he'd still be top 10, you both are literally just arguing for the sake of arguing here. He is a top cosmic champ regardless, there's a reason he isn't a 7* yet, you can keep arguing all you want but it is what it is.
    I have 3 agrees while you have 4 disagrees? So what, That means I'm right and you're wrong? Nah, that's now how it works.

Galan was maxed out in every roster is a big stretch, I haven't seen any accounts this season with a maxed galan, and I'm already in uru.

And again I never denied galan is top 5 or not, as I'm not sure about it, but my point is he is not as good as when he was released.

I'm not arguing just for the sake of arguing, you are the one who should know not to take everything here personal, and have a conversation without making it into a argument, No offense.
    I didn't turn anything into an argument, you are quite literally arguing for the sake of arguing lol I never said anything about how much he has fallen off or if he's still top 3 like he used to be cause I agree with you there, I simply said he's top 5.
    Science
    Ansh_A said:

I don't think so, the value that CGR Hulkling Galan (and Nova although he needs max sig) would bring would take the class to the top again. This assuming they don't add Herc, if they add Herc he would probably break the game.
    I'm not denying science is strong cause it definitely is but the difference here is the science class doesn't have a single Herc level champ or close to being broken champ like CGR, and considering the rest are also extremely strong I feel like it would still be on top. Agree to disagree.
    Science

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Sorry to break it to you my dude but as somebody who usually watches the tier list videos to get their takes on why who is where, I've yet to see any of them put them in some sort of "best to worst" order in their respective tier.

That's just not how they work.

When you actually watch the videos, they generally even say that in them. 🀣
    I actually watched the three videos and they didn't say that on any of them. Like I said, Herc is first on two of them and there weren't any disclaimers like you say.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,042 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Science
    I'm shocked that science is winning but I'm glad people are finally seeing sense lmao. The last bad science champ added in the game was sentry, something that can't be said about a lot of other classes
    Science

I'm shocked that science is winning but I'm glad people are finally seeing sense lmao. The last bad science champ added in the game was sentry, something that can't be said about a lot of other classes

I read this comment and went to check spotlight archive, and man, surprisingly you are right, The last science champ who was absolutely useless was sentry, who was released in 2018. After him we had champs like invisible women, hulk rags and wasp who are atleast decent and usable.