Best class in the game right now?

WetHamWetHam Member Posts: 40

Best class in the game right now? 222 votes

Skill
4%
CassyBrijeshFydaneC19h28o2Demonic_embrace_Rick87_TNK_131Grub88ImBeastModeRaselRanaMoneylessMerc 11 votes
Science
58%
DrZolaVaniteliaMegaSkater67Talha305RajabenshbFeeney234GK_23yossMagrailothosbrownchr014NescioLilMaddogHTUsquebathSw0rdMasterGodrohrtnair2015GarloMorpheus_HHHerbal_TaxmanGaudyGMoney 129 votes
Cosmic
22%
PantherusNZSnakeEyes69JoeLukaLuciusVorenusTerraJazz_MessengerevilKINGwilsonSamMarquezspiderknight616tntsljomgonz1959HasibullahfidaPikolupeixemacacoEwell65SSS69HojosThoye3Maxwell24Dfour24Doctor_Strange19 51 votes
Mutant
6%
BigTuna_2054ShaggyMNojokejaymkikiFurieuxGalvatron808Jaymix79JCC5280NONYABIZZMarouenLBN1AntzRodzMystGSagaChampionGlocque 14 votes
Tech
1%
Crys23Spity68AshyKnucklesPandingo 4 votes
Mystic
5%
Logan00AleorAykut387TalhamazizShenkSparty6BuggyDClownMrMojo_RiznShashankGuptaJoSpidey_10hyp3r05shield311Hulk808 13 votes

Comments

• UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 557 ★★★
    Science

Until we get champs like Hulkling and Galan as 7*, science imo.

Galan isn’t even top 5 cosmic 6* most of the really good cosmic are 7*
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,686 ★★★★★
    Science
    WetHam said:

because.....Photon 🙂💚
  • DuboisDubois Member Posts: 126
    It's tied between Cosmic and Sciencd imo
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 336 ★★
    Skill
    The more votes there are for science the better skill actually looks

There are so many top tier skill champs its crazy I am the only vote for this class

Defence: Korg, Killmonger, Mantis, Bullseye, NF
    Burst Attack: Mantis, Kate, Shang Chi, Black Cat
    Long form content: Kate, Aegon
    Incursions: Bullseye, Aegon
    All rounders: Kingpin, Zemo

Not to mention the countless miss/evade counters and cleanse champs plus there are a heap with bleed which they get a boost from deep wounds

I will note that skill is lacking in the 7* pool but I don't think that was the question
    Science

1. If we're talking 6* only, Galan is definitely still top 5.
    2. I know there are plenty of 7* that are better but that's only because of 7* stats, hence "if he was a 7*". Nobody was paying attention to Venom and Gamora before they were 7*, why do you think that is?
    Gladiator? Adam? Vox? Hulkling? Herc? Cgr? These are all better than him
    Gladiator and Vox are not better lol I have all three, you're absolutely delusional if you think they are. Maybe as 7* but not as 6*, as 6* not only are they not faster than Galan (same speed), neither of them are dual threat, Galan is.
    As for Adam, he can't take some of the problematic matchups Galan take, I have a r5 ascended sig 200 Adam.
    I’ve got 45 sec rol take downs with gladiator don’t see galan doing that?

450k healthpool = 250k healthpool?

My r3 7* Mantis can't take out WS in 45 secs yet she's an absolute nuke in BGs and she's considered one of the best 7* skill champs for r3. You're trying to argue something that doesn't make sense here, there's a difference between BGs sized healthpools and big healthpools. I rank champs based on how well they perform in BGs so that's why personally I still think Galan is top 5.
    You can get quick bg fights with gladiator galan kinda slow if it isn’t one of his key matches
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 336 ★★
    Skill

2. I know there are plenty of 7* that are better but that's only because of 7* stats, hence "if he was a 7*". Nobody was paying attention to Venom and Gamora before they were 7*, why do you think that is?
    Gladiator and Vox are not better lol I have all three, you're absolutely delusional if you think they are. Maybe as 7* but not as 6*, as 6* not only are they not faster than Galan (same speed), neither of them are dual threat, Galan is.
    As for Adam, he can't take some of the problematic matchups Galan take, I have a r5 ascended sig 200 Adam.

My r3 7* Mantis can't take out WS in 45 secs yet she's an absolute nuke in BGs and she's considered one of the best 7* skill champs for r3. You're trying to argue something that doesn't make sense here, there's a difference between BGs sized healthpools and big healthpools. I rank champs based on how well they perform in BGs so that's why personally I still think Galan is top 5.
    You can get quick bg fights with gladiator galan kinda slow if it isn’t one of his key matches
    You mean Penny
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Science

Not really, my r5 ascended kills any r5 or r2 in a single sp2, even if Gladiator is slightly quicker for certain matchups like Red Skull (which he is) the difference isn't big enough to put him above Galan because Gladiator is completely and utterly useless on defense.
    Science
    Grub88 said:

You mean Penny
    Her and red skull two of the ones I mean. While I’ve taken fam, fury, and domino
    Science

Not really, my r5 ascended kills any r5 or r2 in a single sp2, even if Gladiator is slightly quicker for certain matchups like Red Skull (which he is) the difference isn't big enough to put him above Galan because Gladiator is completely and utterly useless on defense.
    You act like Galan is a op defender he’s worse than herc unless it’s a bad match up they aren’t losing
    If they don't draft a nuke or a direct counter they always lose enough health for you to win. If you place Gladiator on defense it's a guaranteed loss for you cause he's absolutely useless with or without counters.
    Science

You act like Galan is a op defender he’s worse than herc unless it’s a bad match up they aren’t losing
    If they don't draft a nuke or a direct counter they always lose enough health for you to win. If you place Gladiator on defense it's a guaranteed loss for you cause he's absolutely useless with or without counters.
    I’ve used slower champs to take out Galan he’s not hard you can easily manage his charges
    Science
    Plus a lot of meta attackers crush him he’s outdated defense
    Science

I’ve used slower champs to take out Galan he’s not hard you can easily manage his charges
    Good for you, I have him in my deck and he gets me wins nonetheless from time to time. You also have multiple people disagreeing with you on this same thread, I don't. Just agree to disagree and move on lol.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 ★★★★
    Science has a lot of champs with great utility and damage, but my favorite is definitely Cosmic. They have tons of insane nukes and lots of champs which are a lot of fun to play. I also have a 6* Ascended Herc, so there may be some bias here 😂
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    edited May 27
    Science
    mainly because 7 star cosmic is absolute azz, while science's 7 star champions pool is ridiculously broken.

But my personal favorite class is skill. It has some of the most relevant and annoying defenders (NF, Korg, KM, bulls, attuma) while also having mix of utilities and high damage attacker (KP, Kate, Massacre, mantis,shang...)
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,899 ★★★★★
    Science

Nah OP is right, Galan damage output is fixed, He only deals damage via harvest but problem is, let's say in bg, if his harvest fails to kill the opponent (leave them in like 15% ) then he have to trigger another harvest.

Also you're saying galan fell off because he is only available as 6*. Well Hulkling, CGR and herc are also only 6*s, but you can see them maxed out in almost every roster.

Is galan top 5? Idk he might be, But he definitely fell off a lot now compared to how good he was considered when he was released.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,899 ★★★★★
    Science

Well While I agree galan fell off, Cosmic class might have probably the worst 7* roster tbh
    Science

Nah OP is right, Galan damage output is fixed, He only deals damage via harvest but problem is, let's say in bg, if his harvest fails to kill the opponent (leave them in like 15% ) then he have to trigger another harvest.

Also you're saying galan fell off because he is only available as 6*. Well Hulkling, CGR and herc are also only 6*s, but you can see them maxed out in almost every roster.

Is galan top 5? Idk he might be, But he definitely fell off a lot now compared to how good he was considered when he was released.
    Right? He has 7 disagrees 💀
    Also no, the incinerates always finish off that last 15%. Again if you don't have a maxed Galan you wouldn't know, since you're saying all this you obviously don't.

Galan is maxed out in nearly every top roster too lmao what are you on about? He's not on every deck cause metas have been tricky lately but almost everyone has a maxed Galan.

He definitely fell off a bit but when it comes to 6* only, he's still top 5. For the sake of the argument though, even if he wasn't he'd still be top 10, you both are literally just arguing for the sake of arguing here. He is a top cosmic champ regardless, there's a reason he isn't a 7* yet, you can keep arguing all you want but it is what it is.
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    Science

So, who are top 5 cosmics in your opinion