Best class in the game right now?

13»

Comments

• UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 557 ★★★
    Science

Lol I just looked up mcoc tier list, tapped on the first three videos that popped up and oh what a surprise Galan is top 5 on all of them:

These content creators must be pretty bad at the game cause Galan fell off sooo hard 💀

These the same content creators who proceed not to use him
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Science

Lol I just looked up mcoc tier list, tapped on the first three videos that popped up and oh what a surprise Galan is top 5 on all of them:

These content creators must be pretty bad at the game cause Galan fell off sooo hard 💀

These the same content creators who proceed not to use him
    Lagacy does use Galan in BGs, whenever the meta doesn't hurt him of course but that goes for any champ really. The other two I haven't watched their streams but I assume they probably do if they have him that high on the tier lists.
  • PP96PP96 Member Posts: 62
    Science
    Nova clears

Until we get champs like Hulkling and Galan as 7*, science imo.

Galan isn’t even top 5 cosmic 6* most of the really good cosmic are 7*
    1. If we're talking 6* only, Galan is definitely still top 5.
    2. I know there are plenty of 7* that are better but that's only because of 7* stats, hence "if he was a 7*". Nobody was paying attention to Venom and Gamora before they were 7*, why do you think that is?
    Gladiator? Adam? Vox? Hulkling? Herc? Cgr? These are all better than him
    Gladiator and Vox are not better lol I have all three, you're absolutely delusional if you think they are. Maybe as 7* but not as 6*, as 6* not only are they not faster than Galan (same speed), neither of them are dual threat, Galan is.
    As for Adam, he can't take some of the problematic matchups Galan take, I have a r5 ascended sig 200 Adam.
    Nova clears galan ;)
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 557 ★★★
    Science
    I hardly see Galan used in bgs nowadays when he is he hardly wins
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Science

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Nah can’t let it slide. He is top 5 once, top 6 once and top 12 once
    First two put him on third spot, last one put him on fourth, top five three times lol
    Where does it number them?
    Common sense says top to bottom correct? Or we just grasping at straws tonight?
    Not grasping at anything just not making assumptions. Common sense would be they are all in the same bracket so they are all equal. Top to bottom means nothing absent of any statement from the person that developed the spread sheet that says otherwise
    Hercules being #1 on the first two doesn't tell you anything? Lmao okay bud, whatever floats your boat.
    What were you saying about clutching at straws?
    I'm not grasping at anything here, Hercules is first for obvious reasons, and common sense would normally tell you top to bottom which makes sense cause Hercules is first. If you lack common sense or want to argue for the sake of arguing just say that.
    Just being the white knight and doing society a service by calling out when I see people make assumptions and call it common sense.

If 2 kids get a A+ grade how can you say that one kid is better than the other without actually seeings the scores they got. The point is you can’t. Logically you can only deduce that they are equal without additional information
    Cause tier lists are almost always organized from best to worst, and the fact that Hercules is first points at this being the case. Not only that but if you actually go watch the videos, it's pretty clear that the top tiers are organized from top to bottom just based on the things they say about each champ.
    Tier lists are usually organized from best to worst, either top to bottom or left to right. If you need someone to walk you through the whole process of making a tier list cause common sense isn't telling you top to bottom or left to right even after seeing Hercules (the most broken champ in the game) at the very top of the tier in the first two then you have bigger issues than being the white knight on a forum.
    Sorry to break it to you my dude but as somebody who usually watches the tier list videos to get their takes on why who is where, I've yet to see any of them put them in some sort of "best to worst" order in their respective tier.

That's just not how they work.

When you actually watch the videos, they generally even say that in them. 🤣
    I actually watched the three videos and they didn't say that on any of them. Like I said, Herc is first on two of them and there weren't any disclaimers like you say.
    So by that admission, you're telling me hulking is better than Herc in the one, since you said they are in order, right? My dude....
    Lol
    Fact is, I've never seen one in any specific order, they never are unless it's actual ranked best to worst champs lists (which obviously exist as well).

I love galan, and eventually gotta get my boy to r5. These tier lists are legit all opinions, and we will all have differing opinions too. In the end, if we're having fun, all is good.

Science

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

First two put him on third spot, last one put him on fourth, top five three times lol
    Not grasping at anything just not making assumptions. Common sense would be they are all in the same bracket so they are all equal. Top to bottom means nothing absent of any statement from the person that developed the spread sheet that says otherwise
    Hercules being #1 on the first two doesn't tell you anything? Lmao okay bud, whatever floats your boat.
    I'm not grasping at anything here, Hercules is first for obvious reasons, and common sense would normally tell you top to bottom which makes sense cause Hercules is first. If you lack common sense or want to argue for the sake of arguing just say that.
    Just being the white knight and doing society a service by calling out when I see people make assumptions and call it common sense.

If 2 kids get a A+ grade how can you say that one kid is better than the other without actually seeings the scores they got. The point is you can’t. Logically you can only deduce that they are equal without additional information
    Cause tier lists are almost always organized from best to worst, and the fact that Hercules is first points at this being the case. Not only that but if you actually go watch the videos, it's pretty clear that the top tiers are organized from top to bottom just based on the things they say about each champ.
    Tier lists are usually organized from best to worst, either top to bottom or left to right. If you need someone to walk you through the whole process of making a tier list cause common sense isn't telling you top to bottom or left to right even after seeing Hercules (the most broken champ in the game) at the very top of the tier in the first two then you have bigger issues than being the white knight on a forum.
    Sorry to break it to you my dude but as somebody who usually watches the tier list videos to get their takes on why who is where, I've yet to see any of them put them in some sort of "best to worst" order in their respective tier.

I actually watched the three videos and they didn't say that on any of them. Like I said, Herc is first on two of them and there weren't any disclaimers like you say.
    So by that admission, you're telling me hulking is better than Herc in the one, since you said they are in order, right? My dude....
    Lol
    Fact is, I've never seen one in any specific order, they never are unless it's actual ranked best to worst champs lists (which obviously exist as well).

I love galan, and eventually gotta get my boy to r5. These tier lists are legit all opinions, and we will all have differing opinions too. In the end, if we're having fun, all is good.

I'm not gonna answer that question cause if I say what I'm actually thinking the whole forums are gonna be on my ass in a matter of seconds lol.

Regardless of whether they are or aren't though, what you said is correct, which is why I very clearly said agree to disagree twice on this thread already. They're just opinions, my opinion is he's top 5, I was simply replying to the people trying to change my mind. They won't.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    Tech
    Because I wanted to see if I could guess the lowest percentage. (Nailed it)
  • AdokAdok Member Posts: 283 ★★
    Science

Until we get champs like Hulkling and Galan as 7*, science imo.

Galan isn’t even top 5 cosmic 6* most of the really good cosmic are 7*
    He definitely is top 5
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,277 ★★★★
    edited May 28
    Cosmic
    Hercules and all Cosmic champs not first in this poll?
    Science

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Grub88 said:

Lol

I'm not gonna answer that question cause if I say what I'm actually thinking the whole forums are gonna be on my ass in a matter of seconds lol.

Regardless of whether they are or aren't though, what you said is correct, which is why I very clearly said agree to disagree twice on this thread already. They're just opinions, my opinion is he's top 5, I was simply replying to the people trying to change my mind. They won't.
    Too many people try to argue why their opinion is right and other opinions are wrong, which in turn is stupid because if we all had the same opinion it would be boring, lol

I read through most of it, and did see you say agree to disagree multiple times but people can't do that, they always want to try to be right.
    An inherent problem in the world we live in. 😅
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 437 ★★★
    Science
    Problem with the cosmic class is that the top tier ones aren't available as 7 stars. Pair that with a weak tech class, and you find yourself prioritizing resources on other class types.

Looking at the 7 stars, I think it's best to look at how many champs people are willing to r3 without thinking much about it and are available now as 7 stars...science class has at least 5 right off the top...Silk, Ham, Photon, Titania, Hulk. In time, it'll balance out, but we do need to see some of top-end champs in other classes make their 7 star debuts.

• tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 116
    Science
    Herc is first and all others are last
    Science
    Vanitelia said:

Problem with the cosmic class is that the top tier ones aren't available as 7 stars.

Odin would like a word, my friend. 😬

Best champ in the game available as a 7*, isn't that enough? 💪

And Venom, of course. 😎

• ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    Science

Galan has fallen out of the spotlight with the increase of available 7*, but he’s still amazing. He was my first 6* ascension and he still puts in work for me in BG. You can use him so many different ways. I think too many people think you need to build up to 1 big burst to kill but that’s usually not the quickest method. My fights never last more than a minute with him unless something goes wrong. Plus he can be a good defender in a pinch.
    Science

Galan has fallen out of the spotlight with the increase of available 7*, but he’s still amazing. He was my first 6* ascension and he still puts in work for me in BG. You can use him so many different ways. I think too many people think you need to build up to 1 big burst to kill but that’s usually not the quickest method. My fights never last more than a minute with him unless something goes wrong. Plus he can be a good defender in a pinch.
    I have a r5 as well and 90% of my fights are usually done in 50-55 secs (that goes down to 25-30 if there's armor or power drain).
    One sp2 usually deals 250k right off the bat (alone, without the incinerates) if ramped up properly using mlm only.
    I don't get where this "he's too slow now" came from cause he's really not slow, he's not crazy fast but he's decent. He's fallen off a bit for sure but he's still my go to for IW Iron Man, Shuri, Red Skull and other problematic techs.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 437 ★★★
    Science
    @Rayven5220 I have Odin and Venom. Both are fantastic, no doubt, but 2 doesn't equal many. Cosmic, Mystic, and Skill are missing most of their top tier champs as 7 stars.
    Science
    Vanitelia said:

@Rayven5220 I have Odin and Venom. Both are fantastic, no doubt, but 2 doesn't equal many. Cosmic, Mystic, and Skill are missing most of their top tier champs as 7 stars.

Yeah, it's unfortunate but true.
    I always bring Odin up because he's constantly slept on, and also my favourite champ in the game, and Venom is a no brainer but when you compare classes, cosmic is definitely falling behind a couple other classes for sure.
  • BirbmanBirbman Member Posts: 118
    Science
    How is mystic not second