**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam’s infringement of freedom of speech.

Comments

• Options
    Cboi69Cboi69 Posts: 60
    Buttehrs said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Is this man's brain built like a brick or he has never read the US Constitution?
    Let’s do a hypothetical. If kabam had forced unto you a Christian, Muslim or Jewish ideal, would you not be mad? Would your disagreement not be justified? If I would’ve been Muslim and said this it would’ve even been more justified, as the love between the same sex in Islam is heavily frowned upon.
    Your comparing religion to sexual preferences. Those aren't the same thing fella. Apples to oranges. But to answer your question, no I wouldn't get mad. People can choose to believe and love whatever they want to love. It's their CHOICE. But that choice does not give you the right to criticism and hate towards them. Mind your own business and live your own life. Stop worrying about other people.
    You wouldn’t get irritated if the game sent you a message celebrating straight pride if you were a gay person? You would, so just think about that in the same way that I am.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,451 ★★★★★
    Cboi69 said:

The irony of people who want to control how and whom others love ,calling kabam fascist.

Is neutrality control? Keeping a game free of political and economic issues makes the game less controlling of what the player does. I don’t care who you love or who you don’t.
    My guy, these characters come from Marvel who already created them. It's a direct representation of those characters.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,618 ★★★★★

I'm so sick and tired of the ignorance of the people of the United States. It's so easy to find information these days but we people like you in this country that have no idea how anything works.

If this US education joke stays while mine were deleted, I'm gonna be so mad, bro 💀
  • Options
    Cotzi said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Is this man's brain built like a brick or he has never read the US Constitution?
    Let’s do a hypothetical. If kabam had forced unto you a Christian, Muslim or Jewish ideal, would you not be mad? Would your disagreement not be justified? If I would’ve been Muslim and said this it would’ve even been more justified, as the love between the same sex in Islam is heavily frowned upon.
    Religion isn't an excuse to be a terrible human being.
    It’s not even religion that does that. 80 years ago you would’ve been killed and ridiculed for being gay.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,303 ★★★★★
    Cboi69 said:

Buttehrs said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Your comparing religion to sexual preferences. Those aren't the same thing fella. Apples to oranges. But to answer your question, no I wouldn't get mad. People can choose to believe and love whatever they want to love. It's their CHOICE. But that choice does not give you the right to criticism and hate towards them. Mind your own business and live your own life. Stop worrying about other people.
    You wouldn’t get irritated if the game sent you a message celebrating straight pride if you were a gay person? You would, so just think about that in the same way that I am.
    I wouldnt as again its respecting everyone of what they are
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,597 ★★★★★
    Cboi69 said:

ahmynuts said:

Cotzi said:

Cboi69 said:

The irony of people who want to control how and whom others love ,calling kabam fascist.

Is neutrality control? Keeping a game free of political and economic issues makes the game less controlling of what the player does. I don’t care who you love or who you don’t.
    Lgbtq people existing is not political.
    All of my fire jokes in this thread being removed is though. I know it was you @Pikolu :'(
    The left wing agrees that same sex marriages should exist, while the right doesn’t.
    100 years ago Right wingers also said women should stay in the kitchen, 500 years ago they burned women for knowing "2+2 equals 4". What are you even saying?

Democracy is the gift of the left, read French revolution (I wonder you even know the existence of a country named "France"). Also there are LGBT people even in the Republican party (look for Kim Kardashian's dad). Knowledge is free!
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

ahmynuts said:

Cotzi said:

Cboi69 said:

All of my fire jokes in this thread being removed is though. I know it was you @Pikolu :'(
    The left wing agrees that same sex marriages should exist, while the right doesn’t.
    100 years ago Right wingers also said women should stay in the kitchen, 500 years ago they burned women for knowing "2+2 equals 4". What are you even saying?

Democracy is the gift of the left, read French revolution (I wonder you even know the existence of a country named "France"). Also there are LGBT people even in the Republican party (look for Kim Kardashian's dad). Knowledge is free!
    You know the left advocated for the right to own slaves? Also if you do believe in the lgbtq, you would’ve said Kim kardashians mom, because she transitioned from a man to a woman, but must’ve been a typo right?
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

1. You replied with a strawman.
    2. For the sake of the argument I'll answer. If they celebrated something for Muslim people or Christians and had an event like that in-game I wouldn't give a ****. They may not be my ethnicities or religions or whatever but nobody is forcing anything on me.
    This game has a huge community with people from all ethnicities and religions and for me it would simply be a small detail for those that are apart of said ethnicity or religion, it doesn't affect me in any way not does it bother me.
    Ideals change over time. The political party’s now are not the same as they were 300 years ago

• Options
    CotziCotzi Posts: 128
    Cboi69 said:

Cotzi said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Religion isn't an excuse to be a terrible human being.
    It’s not even religion that does that. 80 years ago you would’ve been killed and ridiculed for being gay.
    80 years ago you would've been killed for being black and slightly raising your tone. What's your point?
  • Options
    Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

ahmynuts said:

Cotzi said:

Cboi69 said:

You know the left advocated for the right to own slaves? Also if you do believe in the lgbtq, you would’ve said Kim kardashians mom, because she transitioned from a man to a woman, but must’ve been a typo right?
    You think you're too intelligent?

1 - Left didn't advocate for slave ownership. It's just that before lincoln, democrats used to be right wing and Republicans used to be left wingers. First read your own history man.
    2 - kim's dad transitioned after giving birth to her as a woman. That's why I mentioned them as "dad".
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Cboi69 said:

Buttehrs said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

No. Would not. You don't know me and don't presume to know my preferences. That's the whole reason your a piece of garbage. Now stop with the topic, before you get banned everywhere permanently.
    As much as I can’t presume your preferences neither can you ‘e. So that’s why I think this game should be free of politics and other concerning topics of the world.
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

My guy, these characters come from Marvel who already created them. It's a direct representation of those characters.
    Wolverine was canonically a Christian in the comics until about 3 years ago when they made Hercules and Wolverine “boyfriends”.
  • Options
    CotziCotzi Posts: 128
    Cboi69 said:

Buttehrs said:

Cboi69 said:

Buttehrs said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

No. Would not. You don't know me and don't presume to know my preferences. That's the whole reason your a piece of garbage. Now stop with the topic, before you get banned everywhere permanently.
    As much as I can’t presume your preferences neither can you ‘e. So that’s why I think this game should be free of politics and other concerning topics of the world.
    Why do you think gay people existing is political.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 488 ★★★
    It has nothing to do with Freedom of Speech and everything to do with Terms of Service...

Violating the Terms of Service can result in termination of use...

It's literally in the ToS...
  • Options
    Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Wolverine was canonically a Christian in the comics until about 3 years ago when they made Hercules and Wolverine “boyfriends”.
    Their story, they can do whatever they want.

Do you also know, Nightcrawler, the famous christian champ of marvel, born out of a lesbian relationship? Cry about it.
  • Options
    1199345 said:

It has nothing to do with Freedom of Speech and everything to do with Terms of Service...

I’ve never seen somebody get banned in chat for disrespecting religions, ethnicity, sex, etc. so why is my case an exception to this?
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Do you also know, Nightcrawler, the famous christian champ of marvel, born out of a lesbian relationship? Cry about it.
    Two women cannot give birth to men, but according to left wing ideology they can. Which is biologically incorrect.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,046 ★★★★★
    Cboi69 said:

Buttehrs said:

Cboi69 said:

Buttehrs said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Then your playing the wrong game. They will continue to add events that give everyone an opportunity to feel respected. If you don't like that then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. It's plain and simple. Don't like it, leave. No one is forcing you do anything you don't wanna do. Just keep your hateful comments to yourself. There isn't a single.thing in this world that gives you the right to be hateful to others regardless of what they like or don't like.
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

1199345 said:

I’ve never seen somebody get banned in chat for disrespecting religions, ethnicity, sex, etc. so why is my case an exception to this?
    They all do get banned all the time. All of them just move on instead of making a scene on forums like you.
    I have never seen them get banned the way I have. Kang came to game chat and told everyone that “swickmhass has been banned from global”
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,303 ★★★★★
    Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Two women cannot give birth to men, but according to left wing ideology they can. Which is biologically incorrect.
    U should read x-men blue origins about mystique and destiny
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

1. You replied with a strawman.
    2. For the sake of the argument I'll answer. If they celebrated something for Muslim people or Christians and had an event like that in-game I wouldn't give a ****. They may not be my ethnicities or religions or whatever but nobody is forcing anything on me.
    This game has a huge community with people from all ethnicities and religions and for me it would simply be a small detail for those that are apart of said ethnicity or religion, it doesn't affect me in any way not does it bother me.
    Ideals change over time. The political party’s now are not the same as they were 300 years ago

Dude, what are you even talking about this has nothing to do with my previous reply lmaoo I'm not Republican or Democrat cause I'm not American. Personally I think it's stupid that people like you attack each other instead of looking for balance. Good luck to you and future generations building a peaceful world like that, I'm sure it'll work out...
    My bad dude this was meant for someone else. My apologies.
This discussion has been closed.