**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

This New WOKE gaming.

13»

Comments

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,825 ★★★★★
    undefined
    And you were probably the main one on that island.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,598 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

L

Epstein was exposed then covid-19 was released and as an added sickness every source of entertainment is infused with the pride political opinion. Idk about anyone else, but I remember a time not too long ago the word “gay” was blacklisted on any gaming chat. Name a top game or streaming service that doesn’t force this agenda on its clients ?

Is this guy an NPC? Wtf is he waffling about 😂
    They're probably looking for an in-game ban once Jax comes in tomorrow
    Please there are lots of distressing comments in this post please delete em
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,304 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

L

Epstein was exposed then covid-19 was released and as an added sickness every source of entertainment is infused with the pride political opinion. Idk about anyone else, but I remember a time not too long ago the word “gay” was blacklisted on any gaming chat. Name a top game or streaming service that doesn’t force this agenda on its clients ?

They have been getting deleted but i so wish people would do better like every year this stuff happens
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

L

I've deleted quite a few of them already.
    Thank u for clearing up
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,598 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Pikolu said:

L

They have been getting deleted but i so wish people would do better like every year this stuff happens
    That won't be. The majority of world still hates lgbt/doesn't understand bout them. Especially in Asia, Africa and South/Central Americas, Most people still hate lgbt. This stuff won't get better until like 2050.
  • Options
    RockaflockaflowRockaflockaflow Posts: 47
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Pikolu said:

L

That won't be. The majority of world still hates lgbt/doesn't understand bout them. Especially in Asia, Africa and South/Central Americas, Most people still hate lgbt. This stuff won't get better until like 2050.
    Just shame people still cant be respectful to one another
    It truly is 😔
  • Options

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Pikolu said:

L

It truly is 😔
    Aint u the guy thats being disrespectful
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 199 ★★
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Pikolu said:

L

It truly is 😔
    Aint u the guy thats being disrespectful
    Nono. You have to swallow his hateful rhetoric but be respectful to him
This discussion has been closed.