**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who is more powerful?

TerraTerra Posts: 8,128 ★★★★★
In-Game.

Who is more powerful? 59 votes

Hercules
62%
SecondSkrillerbuffajrNukeMoosetiptronicOpandemonioRockyshockyJustcause102peixemacacoEwell65SSS69Annihilator13_AsianGuyItsClobberinTimeTempest_024Dfour24JragonMaster170AzenstarErik_BloodaxeNogood22LBN1PhunkEq 37 votes
Cosmic Ghost Rider
37%
captaincushAshyKnucklesCassyButtehrsMBBGalvatron808captain_rogersWhoDaPooToxicyoung15JessieSBuggyDClownMessy151SchnoodleDanish0528LokxJoSpidey_10SlayerOfGodsEmomikeMeshariMidi 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 677 ★★★
    edited June 11
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Herc
    - can just reach high damage easier
    - can maintain that high damage without build up (after initially building up to 12 persistent charges)

CGR
    - can reach higher damage then herc
    - harder to access the damage
    - Needs to be built up through rotation every fight

Most of the time cgr high damage is overkill so it’s not entirely practical unlike herc who has high damage as well but easier access to it.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 548 ★★
    edited June 11
    Neither. Hulkling, and I’m finding out terrax.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,718 ★★★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Herc is only broken cuz of his sig abiltiy. Without that, He would be a cool useful great champ, but nowhere near to the power level of cgr.
  • Options
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Both are very powerful. I'd say Herc because of Immortality - it gives him that edge for most players, but with everything I know about CGR, my heart says him.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,757 ★★★

Neither. Hulkling, and I’m finding out terrax.

Terrax goated, check out yoryies vids