Spring of Sorrow week 3

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    My blade cooker her
    Now Mags will do the same
  • AsyalolAsyalol Member Posts: 38
    Frankly, the SOS of this week is really not hard or complicated, for my part, I managed to make the 3 objectives with 5 Rea Solo. I used Hit Monkey R5 ascending, Iceman R5 ascendant and Sauron 7 R2. You just have to stay focused on the timing of reverse control. The degats inflicted was powerful with SP2 of my champions…
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,265 ★★★
    edited June 13

• Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 423 ★★★
    zuffy said:

I have a 7* Sauron vs a 6* r3 toad. How is Sauron for this fight?

@zuffy toad is better. Sauron is so bad. His damage is abysmal
  • Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    Did Toad, Archangel, and Cheelith. Cheelith was really good for it imo, had like 18 or so bleeds on constantly and felt quickest of all by far.
  • AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223
    Everyone's favorite champ, Blade for 2 objectives and Toad for the mutant one.
    Despite all the nodes it's a pretty straightforward fight with any champ once you get the hand of reverse controls.( Keep an eye on reverse controls, dex the specials and use your specials)
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Member Posts: 451 ★★
    Dfour24 said:

Blade does two objectives (2017 and skill/clarity) but...yuck

I Did it with a 5* blade with 3 revives, it's even easier if you have 6 or 7*
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    6R4A Mags
    6R3 Thor Rags for x2#…

Revives ? Don’t ask 🤭🤣😂
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

zuffy said:

You sure about that? Karatemike had Sauron listed higher (better) than Toad. I imagine if you also throw on suicides, you'll have an easier time.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★

zuffy said:

You sure about that? Karatemike had Sauron listed higher (better) than Toad. I imagine if you also throw on suicides, you'll have an easier time.
    No sauron sucks. He really need a damage buff. Even at 10 prowesses he don't deal much damage.
    I went with sauron and its nice but only if he crits if he doesnt hes so slow also his sp2 is long so u might change timing of the reverse controls which can hurt rythme
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

zuffy said:

No sauron sucks. He really need a damage buff. Even at 10 prowesses he don't deal much damage.
    I went with sauron and its nice but only if he crits if he doesnt hes so slow also his sp2 is long so u might change timing of the reverse controls which can hurt rythme
    My 7* r1 deals like 3% damage each sp2. It's just not feasible for me. I have expiring revives so I'll just revive spam with sauron.

Sadly they made prof x unusable, even without reverse control immunity he would be insanely good for this fight

Bendy said:

zuffy said:

My 7* r1 deals like 3% damage each sp2. It's just not feasible for me. I have expiring revives so I'll just revive spam with sauron.

Sadly they made prof x unusable, even without reverse control immunity he would be insanely good for this fight
    I would probs used toad if i had his 6 ranked up as think hes just better than sauron
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 423 ★★★

zuffy said:

I used my R1 7*. Tried suicides for a better chance and I was having a better run with r3 6* toad
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 437 ★★★
    AA works but the rhythm of the fight gets thrown off when the stuns start kicking in from the neuros. I only tried him twice before moving on. Used Moleman first, then KP, and finally r3 Toad. Funny enough, Toad was the solo out of the bunch...took 6:23 without boosts/suicides.

Best tips I can give. Practice really helps. Shorten combos when you need to. Throwing your specials a couple of seconds before the timer expires helps keep your rhythm and use your striker to get your timing back when needed. GP throws her specials more freely when she's in the corner it seems, so use that to your advantage.
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,226 ★★★★★
    edited June 13
    I end up r4 toad and used 4 revives. 2 revives was just a bad run. Same with KP. I couldn’t get the rhythm for Valkyrie so that end costing a bit more revives.

For alt account, I got gp down to 3% and I fumbled. End up using 2 revives 😂
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    I'm finally done. Got solos with 6* r3 toad and 7* r2 cheeilth. Took 3 revives with 6* r3 kingpin, overall not too bad.

Gonna r5 sig200 and ascend prowler with the goods now, he's definitely a lot better than I expected. That power drain after opponent specials is so based...
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    @Bendy

Anyways i ended up using sauron and 3 revives. He wasn't too bad for the fight. The crit stat focus helped to get me a lot of crit hits on sp2.

@Bendy

Anyways i ended up using sauron and 3 revives. He wasn't too bad for the fight. The crit stat focus helped to get me a lot of crit hits on sp2.

I done special damage when i used mine but after i got close to solos i messed up ended up using 2 revives but his sp2 is just too long for the timings that its hard to predict
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    edited June 13
    I did it with a 6* r3 level 16 Toad, that ranked up for level up. Toad is literally the best option for that objective, Sauron doesn't come even close @Bendy
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    QueenMcoc said:

Yes
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Blade is Legit a JOKE, I had to put less effort in getting two separate solos than trying to get a single solo with blade. His damage is just insufferable
    edited June 13

I did it with a 6* r3 level 16 Toad, that ranked up for level up. Toad is literally the best option for that objective, Sauron doesn't come even close @Bendy

Yeah just way higher dps reason i used sauron is because 7 r1 and dont have any resources to rank up toad (i dont think anyway) also didnt wanna rank anything till gauntlet incase i dont need any rank ups but toad is now on list to be ranked

Edit: i dont even have a toad
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 293 ★★★
    Solo with Kingpin. 1 revive with Valkyrie and 1 revive with Red Mags. Red Mags' damage is real good. I kinda regret ranking Toad up after few fails with Mags. Mags was safer and quicker for me.
  • KLZKLZ Member Posts: 226 ★★
    Attuma, Kingpin, Sauron. Really enjoyed it, good job Kabam!
    Grub88 said:

Absolutely terrible fight design. The shifting controls is the worst thing in the game!! There is guaranteed to be a time where you have to shift controls mid special attack and the only way you can shift controls safely is to hold block dexing right on the time of changing is a 50/50 chance of working out for you. So can we hold block… no because Kabam made the special attack unblockable and one hit of a special attack is instant death if you cant get off a light ending combo in time.

Also the damage is way over tuned so she kills almost any of my top champs in one 5 hit combo.

Thats the point of this end game content it should be just death as its meant to be punishing i didnt mind dying to her mostly i cared about dying when it was due to invert controls on weather or not it will switch before the gun shot but learn the fight u have 2 weeks to get rythme down
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    I got the fight done twice yesterday and it wasn’t too bad, but today the AI is so frustrating. It’s turtling like crazy and holding onto specials for multiple cycles of the control swapping, only to finally launch a sp1 as the controls switch so I have to dex both directions during the same cycle. The AI behaved more consistently yesterday, launching SP1s very reliably. I think I need to take a break for a while and come back to the final objective on a later day. This sucks