**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Did they try to make the Raid with MODOK a new spring of sorrow on an absurd level?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 763 ★★★
    LexSavi said:

I saw this tip posted elsewhere. Wish I could remember by who so I can give credit.

If you use a champ with a two hit heavy, you can parry, charge your heavy and watch the stun timer, then release just before it expires. The first hit will hit while he’s stunned, but the second hit (which knocks him down) hits after the stun expired.

This worked every time for me using Hulkling.

Same with storm for me.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,984 ★★★★★
    JMORG1111 said:

I'm gonna get spammed hard for this one but a month ago everyone was complaining about the bosses being too easy and the whole map being explored in two days... Now when it's actually hard nobody likes it? Lmao not saying op is wrong but this is kinda funny 💀

Everyone was complaining? I can remember maybe two posts (not even full threads) about raids being easy. I'm pretty sure one even said they are easy but it's a nice break. I remember people losing their minds about Ultron during the first one though because he was overtuned. This is much closer to that than the fixes.
    You must've missed a bunch of threads then cause there were more, not all of them were complaints but all of them were about Raids being very easy.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,433 ★★★★★

I'm gonna get spammed hard for this one but a month ago everyone was complaining about the bosses being too easy and the whole map being explored in two days... Now when it's actually hard nobody likes it? Lmao not saying op is wrong but this is kinda funny 💀

If they said that it was too easy they were out of their minds it would be too easy if there was no 12% cap and instant death. The first 3 bosses were fine but Modok is really annoying
    Not these ones, the previous minis and boss. I don't think anyone can really argue against that, those were so easy people were finishing the whole map in literally two days.
    Exactly this. I don't mind the set up of the MODOK fight but I think the whiff attacks needs to change and the undermine needs a longer timer. For all my fights, he was very passive so the undermine expired before i could complete other prompts.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 626 ★★★

Problem arises when half of your BG players can't contribute to get charges. And all of it falls to the select few people who can follow the cycle their turns and fight the slugfest modok.

Champs like aegon domino and the trash "fun" champs that were added who can't do poop.
    Then there were those Players who got trapped with the so called buff to dots.

Kabam wanted players to try different champs and yet they made it so that players can't even help with raid charges for BG mates.

You'll do fine when you bring your old counters like hulking titty IM etc.

Players are dependent on team mates to get charges and do some meaningful damage to modok. Then if someone want to test a champ and the champion fails to deliver, tell me what is the point of bringing other champs who are basically useless?

All valid points, I wouldn't get too worked up about it though, Kabam will fix it again to find a happy medium.

Most likely there will be compensation too, just need to wait until a Kabam worker can confirm.
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 284
    Here is a new element to the joke. Charges disappear if a player crashes, disconnects or quits the fight.
  • Options
    StartimeStartime Posts: 5
    To be reviewed and debugged.
  • Options
    ElthanElthan Posts: 85 ★★
    I believe they didn't test the fight before implementing it otherwise they would have seen the problem 🙄
  • Options
    Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Posts: 65

Here is a new element to the joke. Charges disappear if a player crashes, disconnects or quits the fight.

This literally happened with me. 🥲 . Modok counterattacks in middle of our attacker doing combo outta nowhere
  • Options
    JoaoAlves17JoaoAlves17 Posts: 24
    At the end, in my alliance, they were parrying MODOK and taking it down with the heavy one and the mission was counting as done. So, at the end of it all, you just had to ignore the fact that you couldn't parrying to take down. 🤡
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,155 ★★★
    Any mod going to come in address the various posts regarding this? @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,885 Guardian
    Feedback is always good. This modok was a pita, and we can take this feedback back to the team