Galan has only been getting 7/9 incinerates off his sp2 (harvest mode) for 16+ months now

ArmoredGhostArmoredGhost Member Posts: 163 ★★★
There has been no acknowledgment from Kabam about this. It isn't even on the trello board.
2 incinerates might seem insignificant but they are still part of his damage. If CGR was missing his damnation damage or warlock were missing his degen damage it would still be significant.

This bug has existed for 16+ months and I am so confused as to why. I made a youtube video to showcase it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhYukegiAxI

Comments

• ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,844 ★★★★★
    "Lets aim for 20!" - Kabam probably
  • ChovnerChovner Member Posts: 1,221 ★★★★★
    Seems like a silent nerf considering how OP Galan is, and they likely missed their opportune moment to publically "balance" him.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,118 ★★★★★

Chovner said:

Seems like a silent nerf considering how OP Galan is, and they likely missed their opportune moment to publically "balance" him.

Op? I wouldn’t say so, he’s made for bg sized healthpools and no one plays him. He’s not op, he’s in fact perfectly balanced around countering armor up and power control.
    He's actually quite OP when he was released, considered the damage output in a very short ramp up. Just like shocker. But when more players had him, they realised his damage is not broken outside of favourable matches.

Is galan good, Yes he is amazing champ. But you wanna use him/need him only in his ideal matchups (armor and power drain),You don't wanna use him outside of that.

I believe a 7* galan would be really cool and at r3 he can be once again be broken for a while.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 912 ★★★

Chovner said:

Op? I wouldn’t say so, he’s made for bg sized healthpools and no one plays him. He’s not op, he’s in fact perfectly balanced around countering armor up and power control.
    He's actually quite OP when he was released, considered the damage output in a very short ramp up. Just like shocker. But when more players had him, they realised his damage is not broken outside of favourable matches.

Is galan good, Yes he is amazing champ. But you wanna use him/need him only in his ideal matchups (armor and power drain),You don't wanna use him outside of that.

I believe a 7* galan would be really cool and at r3 he can be once again be broken for a while.
    Galan was an absolute broken champ cuz iirc he was released in season 4 armor burn or something and finish every matches in 20 secs, and he destroyed peni and nimgod who was really popular. Imo, he is still good nowadays, r5 ascended still finish most matches in around 50-70 secs for me. What i like about him is he doesnt have too many bad matchups, which makes him blindpickable. Plus galan can be a troublesome defender.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    Thread went on page 3? Not letting it die.
    Wingardium levi-O-sa to page 1.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,375 ★★★★★

XFREEDOMX said:

it would haven fixed log time ago if he was getting 12 instead of 9

This. They fix bugs that benefit players instantly, but procrastinate with bugs that negatively affect players
    You’ve been around long enough to not spread bs like this but here you are. This isn’t true
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Thread went on page 3? Not letting it die.
    Wingardium levi-O-sa to page 1.

It's leviosAAAAA

• BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,064 ★★★★★
    Double medium reparry laughs at 16 months.

BigBlueOx said:

Archangel Aar immunity bug has the record of like 5 years.
    Good addition
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,118 ★★★★★

BigBlueOx said:

What bug?
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 493 ★★★

BigBlueOx said:

What bug?
    His ability accuracy can be modified in multiple instances. Zemo, Ronin, disorient, strength in numbers
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    A bug in mcoc…. Nooooo
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,743 ★★★★★
    @KabamDORK anything on this?
    At this point should we just call it a shadow nerf?
  • ArmoredGhostArmoredGhost Member Posts: 163 ★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

At this point should we just call it a shadow nerf?

Whaaaaat? Nooooo of course not. Kabam say all the time that they absolutely will not ever silently nerf a champ.
    edited July 29
    17.5 months now @KabamDORK
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    edited July 29

17.5 months now

Soon it'll be 24 months
    18 months of this bug now. @KabamDORK can we at least get an official acknowledgment?