Galan has only been getting 7/9 incinerates off his sp2 (harvest mode) for 16+ months now

2»

Comments

• ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 780 ★★★★
    I think because he’s so strong they don’t care about his bug. If it was making him too strong they would have fixed it right away.

Reminds of the Cassie Lang balance, it was supposed to just fix her bug but balance her so that with inequity she could still hit the same damage reduction. The change nerfed her so now she can only hit 68% instead of that 90%. But since it’s making her weaker they don’t care about i and never commented on it.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,298 ★★★★
    Its Sunday they won't respond today
  • ArmoredGhostArmoredGhost Member Posts: 163 ★★★
    18.5 months of this bug now
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 906 ★★★

There has been no acknowledgment from Kabam about this. It isn't even on the trello board.
    2 incinerates might seem insignificant but they are still part of his damage. If CGR was missing his damnation damage or warlock were missing his degen damage it would still be significant.

This bug has existed for 16+ months and I am so confused as to why. I made a youtube video to showcase it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhYukegiAxI

He also inflicts bleed vulnerability. I may be just really dumb and it may be something about a relic, but for me he does that. Am I stupid?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,118 ★★★★★

There has been no acknowledgment from Kabam about this. It isn't even on the trello board.
    2 incinerates might seem insignificant but they are still part of his damage. If CGR was missing his damnation damage or warlock were missing his degen damage it would still be significant.

This bug has existed for 16+ months and I am so confused as to why. I made a youtube video to showcase it

He also inflicts bleed vulnerability. I may be just really dumb and it may be something about a relic, but for me he does that. Am I stupid?
    Are you using venom relic?
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 906 ★★★

Are you using venom relic?
    Yes. That's prolly it lmao
    19 months of Galan missing those 2 incinerates
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,268 ★★★★★

At least they've publicly acknowledged it now
    19.5 months and counting
    ahmynuts said:

Where?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,268 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Where?
    DLL talked about it on stream
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Where?
    When? Could you provide a link? Was it the most recent stream?
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 412 ★★★
    I understand advocating for this bug fix on principle, but do you guys really think two more incinerates is going to make a difference in his performance? Genuinely curious. Galan has been sitting mostly untouched at r4 for at least a year. And when I was playing him I don’t recall using the sp2 for anything other than triggering the harvest.
  • victor158victor158 Member Posts: 99

I understand advocating for this bug fix on principle, but do you guys really think two more incinerates is going to make a difference in his performance? Genuinely curious. Galan has been sitting mostly untouched at r4 for at least a year. And when I was playing him I don’t recall using the sp2 for anything other than triggering the harvest.

Sure man, just let herc have 2 precision buffs bishop 3 prowess on a parry, kushala only places 7 buffs not 10. Galan is still relevant in bgs every now and then and ofc eventually when he's a 7* he'll be even more relevant, so why shouldn't he do what his kit actually says
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,064 ★★★★★
    I mean they “fixed” Kingpin in less than a week. I’m sure 20+ months is reasonable
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 493 ★★★

7 to 9 is a 30% Increase in incinerate damage
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 285 ★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

I mean they “fixed” Kingpin in less than a week. I’m sure 20+ months is reasonable

The literal whole point of the Kingpin fix that got everyone up in arms was that it was fixed 3.5 years later, what are you talking about.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 493 ★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

If misrepresentation was a person
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 759 ★★★★

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Where?
    When? Could you provide a link? Was it the most recent stream?
    he something like it was brought up a few times but sometimes things slip through the cracks.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 967 ★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

I think one of the Kabam admin stated they fix Kingpin in 24hrs 🤣🤣🤣.

Yes it matters.
    1)2 incinerates are still a source of damage. I've had fights where they would have made the difference between victory and defeat. in some bg and aw matches there were sometimes where the enemy was at 1% damage left and I lost only by a second.

2)9 incinerates interact with masteries and other game mechanics. A)if the despair mastery isn't maxed out 7 incinerates isn't enough to prevent 100% healing and the more incinerates there are the more healing you can prevent. B)Incinerates also lower block proficiency so 2 more incinerates allows you to do more damage when hitting block. C)They can also interact with inequity thus reducing the opponent's attack power based on amount of debuffs on them.

3)Sometime sp2 is more suited for a fight than sp1. The first example that comes to mind is a Thing fight where the protection can stop his big burst of damage but the incinerates can still do their job and every little bit counts in a fight like that.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,064 ★★★★★
    Fryday said:

BigBlueOx said:

I think one of the Kabam admin stated they fix Kingpin in 24hrs 🤣🤣🤣.
    Yup. That’s what I recall seeing. They found it by accident and fixed in a day, a week, whatever with absolutely no triage or thought… but you got this bug reported on and absolutely no action for months. It either speaks to a total lack of process or a complete deprioritization of bugs reported on by players… regardless of if we provide visual evidence or not.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 810 ★★★
    Working as intended
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I think it was dll who talked about it recently and as much as it's annoying and needs fixing it's actually kind of hilariously not a bug. He inflicts 1 incinerate per hit but 3 per hit when the harvest is active. The problem being that the final hit ends the harvest before it lands so technically he's working perfectly, even though it isn't intentional and they said they're working on it