Galan has only been getting 7/9 incinerates off his sp2 (harvest mode) for 16+ months now

13»

Comments

• BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

We finally picked up this ball. I have been told the fix for this will be in the November 47.1 build, alongside the fix for the Black Widow Relic.

Definitely took way too long, I guess better late than never?

Great to hear! Hopefully this is used as an example of something that shouldn’t be allowed to repeat itself going forward
  • BloodreaperBloodreaper Member Posts: 48

We finally picked up this ball. I have been told the fix for this will be in the November 47.1 build, alongside the fix for the Black Widow Relic.

Why make it late? It's not that tough to add two more incinerates is it? Didnt even apologize for issue. Smh
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,176 ★★★★
    edited 1:26AM

Nice.

Now, how about we dust to that list too, eh?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,159 ★★★★★

Why make it late? It's not that tough to add two more incinerates is it? Didnt even apologize for issue. Smh
    Shut up lil bro, you're already one step away from ban hammer.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Member Posts: 567 ★★★
    Also Dust :/
  • HarryatomixHarryatomix Member Posts: 251 ★★

Are you @Demonzfyre brother lol
  • ArmoredGhostArmoredGhost Member Posts: 167 ★★★

Hallelujah
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 501 ★★★

What about archangel
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 501 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Now, about Archangel...
    @ahmynuts thank you, friend
  • ArmoredGhostArmoredGhost Member Posts: 167 ★★★

Could you elaborate on why this took as long as it did, what caused the initial order of operations issue, and what players can do to notify the dev team sooner and more reliably so that a fix like this doesn't take 2 years?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,785 ★★★★★

alongside the fix for the Black Widow Relic.