**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Going against the crowd - Champion preferences

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,813 ★★★★
Who is a champion that's highly regarded, that you just don't like, don't "get", don't use, or whatever (bonus points if it's someone other than Hercules)?

Conversely, who is a champion that is generally ignored or even disliked who you legitimately love using and find to be very effective?

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,962 ★★★★★
    Hulkling I never use him, CGr, venom, scorpion as well

I enjoy rogue, antman and blade
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,133 ★★★★★
    CGR has never clicked with me, he feels clunky to me.

I love using Wags on offense, he's really a underdog that's glossed over too much.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,591 ★★★★★
    I’m not an omega sentinel fan. She feels way too stressful for a mediocre result.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Champ I ignore :

Kitty, hulkling, juggs - I got these champs pretty late so I don't have fun with these guys.

Champs ignored by others:

Ham - While he is good, He is not talked as much as hulk or titty, imo he is the best 7* science champ.
    Black cat - Great skill champ. Bg monster. Rarely see her in opponent decks.

Titty bro?
    Titania.
    I personally like the name "Tits" for her more.
    😅
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,619 ★★★★★

Any new champ. Their abilities are too complex for me to remember, especially when their defensive play style is vastly different from their offensive style.

For example, Onslaught, Serpent, NegaSonic, and, Destroyer, Bullseye.

I mean newer champs are always a little harder to figure out, but everyone adapts to them soon. I used to be confused by FAM. It’s also funny that some of these are extremely basic to play lol. Onslaught is sp1-sp2, Negasonic is just sp2 and sp1 to pause, destroyer is just sp3 for max damage and sp2 spam after ramping
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 507 ★★★
    Dubois said:

Silk. Overrated asf, Ham clear

Silk is very op
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 350 ★★
    Super skrull is my favourite cosmic, vulture is my favourite tech.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 869 ★★★
    dislike: Doom. Well, offensively, doom is a great option for a lot of fight. A LOT. It is just....boring playing him, and i only pick him as the last result of not getting any better counter. I did have him at 6r5 ascended though, and i would have used him more if the sp3 animation cut is applied into aw, Bgs and aq, cause those are long af.
    And spot as well. Just really really hate his playstyle

like: Juggs is my absolute GOAT. Just enjoy a champ with fun and easy playstyle like him. Sigil witch is cool too, will take her up later today, when i finally gather enough tokens for 7 star one
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,640 ★★★★★
    Not good with Ghost or absorbing man.

Enjoy using Rogue
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Ghost and titania. Not a fan of either one. If I pulled tits as a 7*, she would stay at r1.
    Have ghost, tried her for fun, wasn't a fan.

Love me some Anti Venom. So much utility, hrs a symbiote and he's fun as hell to play.
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 211 ★★
    Ghost ,Tigra
    they are powerful but with the ai being weird u can't heavy ,takes a lot of block damage & suffer frustration.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,547 ★★★★★
    Meta Champs I dislike
    Titania and Rintrah

Champs I like that most people don't
    I feel like Zemo gets a bad rep he's a questing God with tons of utility

Also Mysterio doesn't get enough love
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 270 ★★★
    edited July 1
    Abs Man. Have him and don't like his play style. Fights take so long with him. And as a mystic, his buff control is so poor.

Dust is the one I digged lately. Great immunities, large healthpool and great dmg as well