SAGA SECTOR

Vicious123Vicious123 Member Posts: 4
I just finished saga sector zone 15 and got no rewards for them. Do you have a problem with that too? Restarting the game didn't help of course. I already posted it here, but my post got deleted...

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    edited July 11
    If you started before they fixed it you needed to restart once the fix went live. Dont know how you made it to zone 15 before realizing you weren't getting anything though tbh

Compensation might be coming so id say hold off on rerunning it for now
  • Seb12Seb12 Member Posts: 37
    edited July 11
    theres no fix!!!
    the game first crashed when attemped to join incursions, then i was able to join but got no rewards... that was yesterday, few minutes ago i tried it and the game crashed again!
    kabam goats

but at least we get "offers" every 5 mins to spend units and money for a game thats not working 🥳
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    edited July 11
    Seb12 said:

theres no fix!!!
    the game first crashed when attemped to join incursions, then i was able to join but got no rewards... that was yesterday, few minutes ago i tried it and the game crashed again!
    kabam goats

but at least we get "offers" every 5 mins to spend units and money for a game thats not working 🥳

Ignoring your ignorant second comment to attempt to help you. Did you quit out and join again or did you continue that past run
  • Bigmoney1025Bigmoney1025 Member Posts: 131
    I had this happen as well and I did finish it to room 15 got photos that prove it and I bought the piggy bank to finish it because I ran into road block in the form of white mags and was running a Angela team shows I scored 300k plus points but only completed one room of saga sectors

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,352 Guardian
    See the bigger post about all this. (Some comments may have been moved into there, instead of having people create separate posts all over the place).

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/371370/incursions-not-working#latest

And the official response and what was done..

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/371421/issue-with-incursions-rewards#latest