We want buffs for uncommon champs!

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Ghost Rider, needs a numbers bump and a more reliable way to reset his judgments
    Mephisto, numbers bump, SP1 doesn't consume a soul
    Night Thrasher: Sig ability in base kit
    Darkhawk: More utility, sig in base kit as well

Speaking of these, are we still getting one champion overhaul every three months? That means we may not see these champs get buffed anytime soon? I'm confused
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,667 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Post what champs yall think needs a buff thats been long overdue, for me its Dormammu, why he made of fire but not incinerate immune???

That's not fire. It's dark, mystical energy.

Well he is made of dark mystical energy but is the head actually fire or is it another form of mystic energy?
    Also according to comics he has control over the Flames of the Faltine, a mystic fire
    I'd imagine his head would be made of the same dark, mystic energy the rest of his body is made of.

As for the latter, that's always been a complex topic of discussion in one way or another, in this game. A champ having control over something didn't automatically equalled them being immune to it.

Some elements (pun intended) of those arguments included the time the champs were created, and whether or not that particular immunity existed in the game during that time.

Arguments had to be made for older champs who should have had certain immunities, to be reworked to include these immunities.

OG Storm was one. She was not orginally shock immune. 😅😂

Maybe more arguments can be made for champs who should have certain immunities.
    Yeah plenty of champs are like this. Onslaught isn't reverse controls immune despite being like the most powerful psychic on earth, Loki not being coldsnap immune despite his Frost giant origins, also Iceman and Ghost Rider originally weren't immune to coldsnap and incinerate.
    Exactly.

The continued omission of common sense immunities is just absurd 😂 Loki badly needs a rework that includes this.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Dormammu definitely. He is supposed to be this super badass villan and he's next to useless in game. 😪
    edited July 12
    I just made the costly mistake of forgetting Dragon Man isn't incinerate immune 😂😂😂😭😭😂

I mean....sheesh....why would a fire breathing dragon be immune to fire??? 🙄💀💀💀
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,010 ★★★

This man needs a buff... To his public image!

He's a really fun champ, not breaking any speed records but he's won me his fair share of BG matches in VT, love playing the dude and would encourage others to give him a try ❤️

Yeah people sleep on vulture but he's my favourite tech champ, absolute monster
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,530 ★★★★★

I just made the costly mistake of forgetting Dragon Man isn't incinerate immune 😂😂😂😭😭😂

Cause he's not actually a dragon. He's a robot.
    Buttehrs said:

He's breathes fire.....it comes from within the pits of his imflammatory soul... therefore should make him immune.
  • MarvelKingSaitamaMarvelKingSaitama Member Posts: 30
    This also needs
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    Pheonix or jean grey, need a complete overhaul

This also needs

For real!
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    Continue buffing the OG champs like Scarlet Witch, or Capt America, too

Dormammu definitely. He is supposed to be this super badass villan and he's next to useless in game. 😪

He is just good for power control and as an occasional defender. Other than that his damage is super outdated and isn't on par with the top tier mystics. Mephisto as well.
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Member Posts: 177 ★★
    Beast. He's a OG X-Men. Has been part of a lot of teams. Is a genius. He should get a major update to the kit. He could be a monster for everything he's done in the comics.

Those will probably get the Iron Man/Superior Iron Man treatment at some point
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Just here to advocate for these studs that have already been mentioned.

mgj0630 said:

What are you using that rank 4 Groot for? BGs/war defense?

Buttehrs said:

He's breathes fire.....it comes from within the pits of his imflammatory soul... therefore should make him immune.

Well, we can see otherwise
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,805 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Ghost Rider, needs a numbers bump and a more reliable way to reset his judgments

This is just a weird question but how is a sig ability not part of the base kit?
    More like both of them need to be awakened and sig 200 to be the most effective. And not everyone is gonna invest in that. For ex: pre buff Red Guardian compared to post buff
    If they stay 6*'s for a while, there's no reason not to invest but neither are going to be first options for anyone even if their sig is moved to standard abilities. 6* sig stones are incredibly abundant.
    It’s like what @Wicket329 said, some champs absolutely need the awakened ability and sigs to reach their full potential

Personally I would also add a pre fight ability to Darkhawk so he can choose a mode before the fight begins

@Magrailothos
    Yeah, thanks for the shout-out. I was pleased with that buff notion for Darkhawk - a while back, I suggested giving him a prefight to start to the match with a half-duration mode of your choice, defaulting to Shield on defense. Full buff suggestion here

I suggested a similar approach for Loki: shift the Power Gain into his base kit, and his Sig is to start with Curse active for a short duration. Full buff suggestion here

Oh, and you want a redesign for Electro, @Terminatrix ? This one is electric!

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

This is just a weird question but how is a sig ability not part of the base kit?
    More like both of them need to be awakened and sig 200 to be the most effective. And not everyone is gonna invest in that. For ex: pre buff Red Guardian compared to post buff
    If they stay 6*'s for a while, there's no reason not to invest but neither are going to be first options for anyone even if their sig is moved to standard abilities. 6* sig stones are incredibly abundant.
    It’s like what @Wicket329 said, some champs absolutely need the awakened ability and sigs to reach their full potential

Personally I would also add a pre fight ability to Darkhawk so he can choose a mode before the fight begins

@Magrailothos
    Yeah, thanks for the shout-out. I was pleased with that buff notion for Darkhawk - a while back, I suggested giving him a prefight to start to the match with a half-duration mode of your choice, defaulting to Shield on defense. Full buff suggestion here

I suggested a similar approach for Loki: shift the Power Gain into his base kit, and his Sig is to start with Curse active for a short duration. Full buff suggestion here

Oh, and you want a redesign for Electro, @Terminatrix ? This one is electric!
    As always, your buff concepts are 🔥. Kabam should maybe consider these
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

mgj0630 said:

He's a pure bench rider. Quite a while ago, I think before 7* champs even launched, I let my alliance mates pick my next 6*r4 rank up.

....a mistake I'll never make again. LOL!
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    mgj0630 said:

EdisonLaw said:

mgj0630 said:

He's a pure bench rider. Quite a while ago, I think before 7* champs even launched, I let my alliance mates pick my next 6*r4 rank up.

....a mistake I'll never make again. LOL!
    Rank 5 and ascend that groot!

This also needs

For real!
    EdisonLaw said:

Buttehrs said:

Well, we can see otherwise
    😂😂😂 oh well
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,705 ★★★★★
    Idk why but I prefer beautiful champs.
    So OG Abom can use a buff
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Member Posts: 344 ★★★
    Cyclops should be Mutant version of Tech Guardian. Build up charges to a giant nuke sp2!

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,530 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

So just because you can breathe fire that doesn't make you immune to its effects. What do you think happens when a flamethrower catches on fire?
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

So just because you can breathe fire that doesn't make you immune to its effects. What do you think happens when a flamethrower catches on fire?
    We're talking about a fictional character in a game 😂. But oh well..he isn't incinerate immune. It is what it is. And I'll leave it at that.

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

We're talking about a fictional character in a game 😂. But oh well..he isn't incinerate immune. It is what it is. And I'll leave it at that.
    And as shown earlier, there’s proof
    edited July 13
    WhoDaPoo said:

Cyclops should be Mutant version of Tech Guardian. Build up charges to a giant nuke sp2!

Cyclops buff for next saga, please
    EdisonLaw said:

Those will probably get the Iron Man/Superior Iron Man treatment at some point
    Edit: not SWitch though, she’s fairly good at max sig
  • Unknown5557Unknown5557 Member Posts: 11
    Iron patriot. All the other meme tier iron men have gotten their buffs so i feel like he should get one as well.