We want buffs for uncommon champs!

13»

Comments

• gannicus0830gannicus0830 Member Posts: 640 ★★★★

Another champ (or both) i could think that needs a buff is cyclops in honor of Mike since he did love cyclops, a visuals change for both and make his damage better

This will never happen as long as they are the focal point of multiple carina challenges...
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Member Posts: 640 ★★★★
    Guys, you all seem to have forgotten that Groot is actually in the game....
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    There are probably a lot that need a re-work. But my top one has to be Phoenix. She got did dirty.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,682 ★★★★★
    I feel like unstoppable colossus, while being a trophy champ could at least be a solid mix of juggernaut and colossus, obviously not as powerful as a combined two, but a good mix of their strengths and weaknesses. Rather than a bleed immune prebuff juggernaut.

Also as mentioned, phoenix, and Cyclops, hell a lot of older mutants.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

There are probably a lot that need a re-work. But my top one has to be Phoenix. She got did dirty.

We should have a Dark Phoenix as well
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★

I feel like unstoppable colossus, while being a trophy champ could at least be a solid mix of juggernaut and colossus, obviously not as powerful as a combined two, but a good mix of their strengths and weaknesses. Rather than a bleed immune prebuff juggernaut.

Also as mentioned, phoenix, and Cyclops, hell a lot of older mutants.

Yeah you could easily mix Colossus + Juggernaut kits together
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,039 ★★★★
    Mysterio said:

Electro has the potential (pun intended) to be really cool and unique champion. Like the shock version of Human Torch.

I swear down 3/4 of forums was defo too dumb to get the potential joke
  • NMEONESNMEONES Member Posts: 273 ★★
    A lot of the OG champs…. I was just looking at Spiderman Symbiote and OG Cap (recent crystal opening) and their kit is painfully old. I mean they can’t even be considered anything other then wasted shards, absolutely unplayable characters in the current landscape.