Is anyone going to watch Deadpool and Wolverine next week?

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
It's coming soon and I'm planning to see it with a friend, how about you guys?

Is anyone going to watch Deadpool and Wolverine next week? 114 votes

Yes, will buy tickets soon
66%
PantherusNZxNigKeltanyossBizaaroSundance_2099ArydhdhhydrogohardThatGuyYouSaw235Bayouemtnair2015PseudouberDRTOIamnikeLogan00mbraceButtehrsLuke9523SbkruebCloudVIIStrife 76 votes
Yes but will wait for it to stream on Disney+ or other platforms
17%
Mhd20034MCoC_fanrcm2017Grootman1294sxlbstverliebtAykut387Ewell65SSS69DocWestBeastDadJoker1976Adri5846ahmynutsNONYABIZZWasy1willrun4adonutRealWizardGrub88Denic_2580Kingering_KingPimbeche 20 votes
Not interested
15%
TerraBrokenKerneasknupdiputsRZSYodabolt21dee_jay5Weenerspidyjedi84UltragamerThe_0wenpusMrMojo_RiznCarolCorpShaunthfcMikes_momNoverrr77MidiIlociaM 18 votes

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Already got my tickets ready for Friday, really excited about this one since the rest of the MCU is crumbling to pieces at this point lol we need the X-Men to save us.
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Member Posts: 110
    Yes but will wait for it to stream on Disney+ or other platforms
    Probably won't be able to go when it's in theatres sadly.
  • yossyoss Member Posts: 33
    LFG
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    edited July 16
    Might be the only new Marvel movie worth watching in cinema for a long long time coming.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    I'll wait until the unwashed hordes stop clogging up the theatre then go.

Not remotely interested in mixing with the general public.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
    Got mine already. One of the last things I know of from the MCU that I’m actually looking forward to.
    Like an Agatha show? Really??
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    Planning for FDFS but none of my friends are die hard marvel fans.

Probably will see it twice, once in English fdfs and again in my native language along with friends.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★

Ketchup 🔴 and Mustard🟡?
    Yes 🥳
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Little in the mcu excites me anymore.
    And with the troubles the other ip is getting I'm interested in (Blade), my time with the MCU is over.

Harsh opinion, but I feel the MCU should truly have stopped after Endgame. Everything afterwards is just a cash grabbing focus.

Yeah I somewhat moved on last year from MCU to MCOC, although I cannot wait to see this movie
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    Not interested
    If Deadpool can't save the MCU, then it is doomed. I feel it already is, but this is the last chance it has to kind of bring people back to it.... sadly, Disney hasn't really done anything good with Marvel (or Star Wars), so it will most likely be a let down. It will still bring in close to $1B I assume, but that doesn't make it good.

Got mine already. One of the last things I know of from the MCU that I’m actually looking forward to.

I just want to know if Wanda survived MoM or not
    EdisonLaw said:

I just want to know if Wanda survived MoM or not
    Maybe Agatha in September will be your best answer
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    Already purchased, reserved seating, can't wait.
  • JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 217 ★★
    I stopped watching Marvels movie 2 years ago because of how disappointed the movies became, but this one gives me hope. Hopefully they don't ruin it aswell
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 116
    Gonna download it from Torrent as soon as nice print becomes available.
    🙄👆
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    tnair2015 said:

Real ones wait for at least proper 4K HDR10 print
    PT_99 said:

tnair2015 said:

Real ones wait for at least proper 4K HDR10 print
    Not the same as you're on a Theather watching any movie.

Maybe only DC movies worth download
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★

If Deadpool can't save the MCU, then it is doomed. I feel it already is, but this is the last chance it has to kind of bring people back to it.... sadly, Disney hasn't really done anything good with Marvel (or Star Wars), so it will most likely be a let down. It will still bring in close to $1B I assume, but that doesn't make it good.

Assuming you haven't seen the new captain America trailer yet have you. Looks about the same style winter soldier did which is still considered one of the best. So Deadpool being the last chance ain't really true now is it.
    Buttehrs said:

Assuming you haven't seen the new captain America trailer yet have you. Looks about the same style winter soldier did which is still considered one of the best. So Deadpool being the last chance ain't really true now is it.
    Yes that trailer is definitely giving me Winter Soldier vibes, and Captain America the Winter Soldier is one of the best MCU films. So this is definitely not the end.
    How was the movie? Has anyone watched it yet?
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 574 ★★★
    Gonna see it on Saturday. Can’t wait
  • Kabam PinwheelKabam Pinwheel Community Posts: 116
    Got my tickets for Friday night, very excited
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    edited July 25
    Going tonight. Would've waited but the ticket was free.
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 244
    EdisonLaw said:

It's good. Simple plot and most of the movie is spent on Deadpool pissing Wolverine off. It's a cameo fest, but at least most cameos aren't one and done, actually having a role in the movie even if just minor
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 244
    EdisonLaw said:

It's good. Simple plot and most of the movie is spent on Deadpool pissing Wolverine off. It's a cameo fest, but at least most cameos aren't one and done, actually having a role in the movie even if just minor
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

it was solid- the chemistry between the two is excellent and the “cameos” actually have solid roles for the most part

my biggest gripe is the lack of depth in the villain but honestly deadpool & wolvie do a lot of the heavy lifting and it works so i’d give it an 8/10, and that you should see
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    To those who have seen it, how much did it affect the overall narrative of the mcu? Did it have much of an effect on the broader universe or was it mostly self-contained?