Who are the top 3 OBJECTIVELY best champions in the game?

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

CGR , ONSLAUGHT AND ABS MAN , herc fell off still a beast but fell off

Herc lovers hitting that disagree button with the passion
    I absolutely despise Herc mine's still sitting at r3, and I disagree, Abs Man is not even top 5 anymore he fell off.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,672 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Since it's subjective, my opinion would be Hulkling, Silk and Doom. These three I used the most in every game mode.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 401 β˜…β˜…
    It depends on what stats you want. Helathpool-wise it's Onslaught, Doom and Sasquatch, but I just don't see Sassy in the top 3 on attack with CGR, HERC, ADAM, GALAN, SILK and others on that list.

Since it's on an individual, per se, I'd go for Hercules, Doom, Kate
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,008 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

There is no such thing as the objectively best champions. Even with access to all of the data, I can't answer that question. I know who has the highest win rates, the highest usage rates, the most rank ups, but how you weight those things is subjective, so an objective score isn't possible.

I personally think Photon, Chavez and Onslaught are the current top three champions when considering meta impact and ability across the game, but that's just an informed opinion, not fact.

Tough to argue with this take. Photon for my money is the best 2 way champ in the game. People still sleep on the fact that she’s a top 5 attacker in her class because of her defensive prowess.

Chavez is so crazy good outside of her designed use. Might be the most versatile champ in the game from a match ups perspective.

And… Hercules has to be mentioned just based on the impact he has on quest/node design. He can bruteforce his way through so much, until 6stars are irrelevant he’s gotta be in any top champs list.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,009 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Random pointless uncalled slander towards Hercules boss from forum MEMEbers must be studied, like it's unbelievable πŸ’€

Why is there such a big hype on onslaught? Other than being annoying defensively cause he is not even hard to fight now... I don't think he is that great offensively

True onslaught stock fell a lot after everyone was just forced to learn how to dex his specials πŸ€ͺ
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,054 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Why is there such a big hype on onslaught? Other than being annoying defensively cause he is not even hard to fight now... I don't think he is that great offensively

So has kitty gotten her throne back?
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    EdisonLaw said:

How did you come to that conclusion
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

How did you come to that conclusion
    He's easily persuaded lol
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 696 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Herc kate kushala off the top of my head
    Samanun said:

Herc kate kushala off the top of my head

I’d say it’s between Kushala, Doom and Abs Man for that top mystic spot.

Also forgot to include Onslaught/Kitty as top champs
    I don't think there's such thing as objectively speaking so I'm just gonna give my top 3 subjectively speaking based on who I use the most for not only BGs but questing AQ and AW: CGR, Sinister and FAM.
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 237 β˜…
    edited July 19

Think most non-herc lovers will also disagree with ur top 3
    Their not disagreeing with the top 3 they mad cause I said herc fell off
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,277 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    EdisonLaw said:

Why does it have to be Kitty? It says top 3 champs not Mutants ..
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 237 β˜…
    edited July 19

Think most non-herc lovers will also disagree with ur top 3
    Plus anyone who would say any of my three picks are not good is just playing then wrong , I know how much I can do with only those 3

EdisonLaw said:

Why does it have to be Kitty? It says top 3 champs not Mutants ..
    I meant to say the mutant throne lol

Ok guys let's be honest here, How many of you read the nodes in Sos guantlet, Got fed up and went like " F it,I ain't readin that sh*t, I'm just gonna herc it", especially on the right side path?

That's the power of herc. You don't have to read nodes most of the time when using herc, and we know how much of that is a help for Mcoc players lol.

This. Even with other champs you have to read the nodes
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i think hulkling might be the best champ in the game tbh. While herc having nutty damage and indestructible , i find myself using hulkling a lot in war, quest, aq and especially Battlegrounds. Herc still outshine him in incursion though
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 557 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kate- useful for all modes and top option in most of those
    Hulkling- very good in most modes decent dual threat for bgs and incredibly versatile for offense
    Onslaught- good in all mode great dual threat although this defense isn’t what it once was still a decent option
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,932 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    All 3 of them are Ebony Maw

Ok guys let's be honest here, How many of you read the nodes in Sos guantlet, Got fed up and went like " F it,I ain't readin that sh*t, I'm just gonna herc it", especially on the right side path?

That's the power of herc. You don't have to read nodes most of the time when using herc, and we know how much of that is a help for Mcoc players lol.

I herc the whole right path as well, Vox was for annihilus then I just figured why not do Herc lol, prowler was just for objective.
    It's like some people here intentionally don't want to use Herc because it's NOT FUN? And then say, "blah blah, he's overrated blah blah."
    PT_99 said:

I herc the whole right path as well, Vox was for annihilus then I just figured why not do Herc lol, prowler was just for objective.
    It's like some people here intentionally don't want to use Herc because it's NOT FUN? And then say, "blah blah, he's overrated blah blah."
    I don't think he's overrated but I do get bored to death when I use him cause he makes almost everything way too easy, there's no fun in that for me personally lmao

PT_99 said:

I don't think he's overrated but I do get bored to death when I use him cause he makes almost everything way too easy, there's no fun in that for me personally lmao
    He's fun to intercept with
    edited July 20
    EdisonLaw said:

PT_99 said:

He's fun to intercept with
    It's not the playstyle it's the fact that once he's ramped everything just dies and the immortality let's you go ooga booga on anything cause you're quite literally immortal.
  • FunkFunk Member Posts: 85 β˜…
    Vox
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 489 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Average hardstuck cav moment
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

PT_99 said:

Yeah that's the whole point. I don't like using herc or doom either. Their playstyle is boring.

But as you said, he makes a lot of stuff too easy, That's why he is broken, that's why he'll remain the #1 champ for years and will never be a 7*.
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 490 Content Creator
    CGR just because he looks the coolest visually

PT_99 said:

Yeah that's the whole point. I don't like using herc or doom either. Their playstyle is boring.

But as you said, he makes a lot of stuff too easy, That's why he is broken, that's why he'll remain the #1 champ for years and will never be a 7*.
    Yeah he's definitely broken I would never argue that, I do hope they leave him locked as a 6* forever though that way when we finally start getting r6 7* and CGR gets added as a 7* in 2030 nobody's using him anymore lmao. I despise Herc because of how much stuff he breaks and how easy he makes the whole game, and I don't care if I get disagree spammed for this one, it is what it is πŸ’€