Who are the top 3 OBJECTIVELY best champions in the game?

13ยป

Comments

• Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 394 โ˜…โ˜…
    edited July 20
    My Personal opinion - CGR , Onslaught, Pig ,Kate
    (The question got disagree ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”who are these idiots)
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 490 Content Creator

PT_99 said:

Ok guys let's be honest here, How many of you read the nodes in Sos guantlet, Got fed up and went like " F it,I ain't readin that sh*t, I'm just gonna herc it", especially on the right side path?

That's the power of herc. You don't have to read nodes most of the time when using herc, and we know how much of that is a help for Mcoc players lol.

I herc the whole right path as well, Vox was for annihilus then I just figured why not do Herc lol, prowler was just for objective.
    It's like some people here intentionally don't want to use Herc because it's NOT FUN? And then say, "blah blah, he's overrated blah blah."
    I don't think he's overrated but I do get bored to death when I use him cause he makes almost everything way too easy, there's no fun in that for me personally lmao
    Yeah that's the whole point. I don't like using herc or doom either. Their playstyle is boring.

But as you said, he makes a lot of stuff too easy, That's why he is broken, that's why he'll remain the #1 champ for years and will never be a 7*.
    and CGR gets added as a 7* in 2030 nobody's using him anymore lmao
    Nah, I'll still be here :3
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 401 โ˜…โ˜…
    @Asher1_1 don't worry bruh. These people disagree on jokes as well.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

PT_99 said:

Ok guys let's be honest here, How many of you read the nodes in Sos guantlet, Got fed up and went like " F it,I ain't readin that sh*t, I'm just gonna herc it", especially on the right side path?

That's the power of herc. You don't have to read nodes most of the time when using herc, and we know how much of that is a help for Mcoc players lol.

I herc the whole right path as well, Vox was for annihilus then I just figured why not do Herc lol, prowler was just for objective.
    It's like some people here intentionally don't want to use Herc because it's NOT FUN? And then say, "blah blah, he's overrated blah blah."
    I don't think he's overrated but I do get bored to death when I use him cause he makes almost everything way too easy, there's no fun in that for me personally lmao
    Yeah that's the whole point. I don't like using herc or doom either. Their playstyle is boring.

But as you said, he makes a lot of stuff too easy, That's why he is broken, that's why he'll remain the #1 champ for years and will never be a 7*.
    I meant Herc not CGR lol I use CGR a lot myself.
  • FeydRauthaFeydRautha Member Posts: 49 โ˜…
    Hercules is number 1 and he always will be. Not only does he have solid damage and a busted immortality mechanism, the over all design and aesthetics is top notch. You just want to put him in the team and punch everything to the shadow realm. In fact he is so good that the game itself sometimes implements a 'No Hercules' node. I believe the number 1 rank should feel proud to be associated with this handsome and charming demigod.
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 490 Content Creator

PT_99 said:

I meant Herc not CGR lol I use CGR a lot myself.
    O
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,294 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Doom, Mags and Herc
    This is my list
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,009 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

PT_99 said:

If you want to suffer with hard fights, go do Necro with 5* only
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited July 20
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

If you want to suffer with hard fights, go do Necro with 5* only
    That's not what I said either, me not wanting fights to be way too easy doesn't mean I want them to be the complete opposite and be way too hard.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited July 20
    The "best" in what way? On offense, defense, or both? Where one may excel on offense, they can be trash defensively.

One of the most consistent champs with both offenseive and defensive presence and impact has been Photon.